Importing to us I want to get loli hentai and doujin do customs really open packages

Importing to us I want to get loli hentai and doujin do customs really open packages

Don't worry they put books and customs don't open packages unless something weird comes out of the x ray scene

depends on where you live in the us as well since those kind of items are illegal in some states

Texas if that helps

Customs does check

Even the red areas they don't really enforce the law that much

just trying to spook little user tbh

What do you mean like if they catch u

Greetings.

I'm a member of Anonymous, and I'm asking that the @mods to remove this thread. This shall be the only warning given.

We do not forget.

Don't do it idiot.
There are literally dozens of hentai sites out there.
Don't keep PHYSICAL copies of lolis

Fuck off bitch

this

IP address logged to database.

Implying am not using a proxy or using my own IP lol go fuck a bowel of macaroni

thanks for the link. thought this was the only loli thread.

So if buy a hentai magazine like megamilk witch once in a while have shota or loli would customs check every signal page?

Fuck off were asking questions here

>implying I don't own the proxies servers

troll right?

i always believed user/oldfagers/internet activists were pro freedom of expression and against supression.

cartoons = problem(?)

wat

>Falling for this in The Year of Our Lord Two-Thousand and Seventeen
Loli is 100% legal in all 50 states. Even if customs DOES open your package, nothing will come of it. It's art, freedom of expression. They aren't real children.

you are a fucking dumb ass if you think for a second that is real.

1.you are fucking autistic
2. didnt bother to read anything else did ya you weaboo faggot

Right good with I hope you one day get out of your moms basement

what is?

can you try and form a complete sentence so I know what I'm supposed to answer

If you're arguing against people putting (drawing or writing) morally fucked up fantasies then you may as well join the army that wants to police perverted or ill throughts and put people in jail for that and end up with a society where everyone commits suicide because society doesn't allow for any type of alternative view.

you take the cake my friend you have displayed the epitome of autism here tonight. Congratulations!

omg savage, shit you sure showed me

they actually write down "lolis getting rammed in all holes by tentacles and shotas-kind of books, nothing suspicious, I SWEAR"

As far as I gather from the cases that have occurred you have to have owned actual CP on your computer. From there they'll add the lolicon images so they can tell the Jury "he had 10,000 images depicting children in sexual scenes"

Possibly you could still be in trouble if you commit a crime that allows the cops to confiscate your computer and they find the loli stash. But like I said, last I checked the only people who have gone to jail actually possessed CP.

I wonder what they're actually going for because I'm sure there's hundreds if not thousands of instances or cases where they catch or see people watching or clicking pedo links, what makes the most sense is going after people distrubuting but it wouldn't be that supricing if they act outside of that depending on what best serves their interests, like if they want a company gone they can always push a scandal like "he was caught watching kiddypronz so that's why we're putting him in jail and no other reason".

I mean this shit is pretty widespread and I don't think it's ever really going away because people are a) curious or b) that power mad that they dont think that the law applies to them.

I used to read network traffic in a peer2peer software and about every 5th search was something pizza related eventhough the software was as typical as emule or bittorrent.

Haha faggot you have no power here