Does anybody else feel faceless, like another body in the crowd, constantly? The feels

Does anybody else feel faceless, like another body in the crowd, constantly? The feels...

deep bro

Hey quadbro, most of us are most of the time. It's not such a bad way to be. It's only when you really have to open up to someone that you become a face.

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Don't stand in crowds, you'll get run over by a mud slime.

Looks like someone shooped Camus' head off

yep.

That's the reason I moved to the city, a different face wherever I looked. Trust me it's not a bad thing, more people, more opportunities. It keeps life interesting.

checkd and also you're not the flesh you're walking around in. your true self is the voice inside your head that produces your imagination, your conscious. once you realize that, you'll emerge from the crowd.

fucking normaltard gtfo

Will anybody actually take notice of me if I sit down in a chair along a busy street, long enough?

I'm considering reality is a simulation, and we are like quaint, mumbling Sims, roaming about the world. At least my wife would be in the same boat. Perhaps I think too deeply.

why the fuck would you want to stand out? those people are the most annoying.

Hi feels threaders. I want your support and motivation, as I have a very important presentation to make for my class tomorrow, and I'm nervous. I'm worried that I miss the mark, and get my grade marked down. I want to deliver the perfect A+ speech, but I have the speaking mannerisms and confidence of a C+ student, instead. Please encourage me, and I guess I'll be doing extra studies tonight.

The feels that this thread is about to disappear...

And again, it's on page 10.

I notice your nice quad digits!

Thank you, well that cheers me up!

Why do you want to be noticed? Want some attention?

I just want positive attention, nothing too much, no superstar celebrity levels of attention. That way, I don't feel so much like a ghost.

I hope you're worthy of it so that you'll get that positive attention you want.

Not personally, Sup Forumsro. But that's mainly cause I know I'm on the watch list of people who'll make an attemt on some people's lives, the fuckers that abused me, I've assaulted police officers,the council in my county hates me and I've never found justice for important things, one concept that I'm obsessed with.

Nice quads though, user

Get the fuck off the internet. Give no fucks.

The one playing as me may be afk

You got this Sup Forumsro

Some friend got mad at me because I didn't talked to her in some days
She knows I can get depressed ease and I'm a neet, so maybe she got worried
I'm just feeling sad about this
I don't know how to talk to her again

You're working hard user, and you'll ace it because you worked so hard. Breathe and drink water you got this

how about you do something worth recognition then instead of whining about it