I like them
But for the Sup Forums standards i think they only like After Laughters

Hayley's tits are nice

pretty good if it's 2006

Their best album

Qt 3.14

I want to fuck that couch.

agreed

Yeah, Paramore and Brand New are the only decent alternative 2000's bands that still exist

I've really liked Riot ever since it came out, and After Laughter's grown on me a lot. It's all pretty ok but those two albums stand out for me. I give them a thumbs up.

Brand New Eyes is great too, is like Riot but more mature (mainly cuz the members of the band wasn't kids anymore at that time)
Self titled is not bad neither, is the most original thing Paramore had done, maybe if their return to that style they could create their own music style just saying

post more qt hayleys dudes

I want to marry Haley and own a restaurant in Milan with her

Thats all I think about them

Look for her in xhmaster and some reddit posts
Good luck with the jerks

Fuck paramore, they've never been good and never will be good. Pentatonix is the only thing I can think of that's worse.

agree with this desu

For me, every album is better than the one before.

>2014
New indiepop band Alvvays get a lot of buzz, lead singer is a bleach blonde female

>2017
Hayley Williams goes bleach blonde, makes her music even poppier than it already was before

C'mon guys, it's clear Hayley are her hired pets are copying Molly Rankin and Alvvays.

The old Paramore fucking sucks you guys

Even if that was the case, Paramore is years ahead above that other boring dross

Came in to say that.
Wish the nips were pink instead of brown. Such a weird contrast on pale skin.

nah, Alvvays are better. I can't stand Hayley's "wah wah I'm a pretty white girl but I'm like soooo depressed xD" act

That bitch can't sing for shit

youtu.be/XoYu7K6Ywkg
I beg to differ

Bump