Privat close

i will post everything from my funny-map now

DID YOU LAUGH, DID YOU LOSE?

;)

I no raff I no ruse

I dont get it

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

FINDS

fuck i actually lost to this

I remember the first time I saw this one, I was scrolling through plebbit. I scrolled right past it, and it took a few seconds for the humour to dawn on me, at which point I burst out laughing for a good 10 minutes.

What is happening exactly? Not that I wanna try tho

Warm milk is squeezed into your ass when you sit down and squeeze the little rubber thing, and it fells like a guy cumming in your ass.

lol thank you for explaining i just read the question

thought i was looking at humans for a second.

FOLLOW THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FOR THEY MUST BE RIGHT. I AM NOTHING SO I WILL NOT CHOOSE FOR MYSELF

Keked at skinners scream face

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OC

Shaggy Rogers falls in love with Velma Dinkley.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JINKIES.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

So did flander diddle and homer get blamed?

Retard.

Ive never been raped my man.
Wouldnt bort just say it was flanders?

Bort is stoopid, he could not articulate anything.

Opressed sluts.

>eggs come out of a chicken’s ass

vegans sure are a special kind of stupid

>tattoos

I bet the sex is crazy

>doesn't know a chicken only have one hole and that hole is both assole,peehole,birthole and fuckhole

Lol more simpsons dark please

People believing Democrats aren’t a joke

I know that girl. I fapped over her once.

ok what the fuck man?

This gives a new meaning to diddly doodly

Their eggs, piss, and shit all come out of the same hole. Pot meet kettle.

I never understood that one.

You're retarded. Go seek help. Now. Put on your fucking pants, or have your mom do it for you like always, and get some goddamn help, you fucking autistic retard.

I don't either, but it has creepypasta potential.

i kek'd

>women never have headaches
that's a fucking stupid, if you're wife is constantly having "headaches" not to fuck you something is wrong. and if she' snot faking it bitch is dying get her to the doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdbWWTOGngs

>Shaggy Rogers falls in love with Velma Dinkley.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JINKIES.

Fugg