Will the US destroy North Korea?

Will the US destroy North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they will destroy the whole fucking planet.

north korea is already ruin

There is a reason we have black Americans, their mighty giant dicks will go through tiny North Korean assholes like wet tissue paper #SendBlackieNorth

Preach on...

russia won't let that happen

....let what happen? Russia isn't their ally. Hell China doesn't want to be their ally. They pretty much stand alone.

and china

>Hell China doesn't want to be their ally
retard...chinks are playing a double game..NK wouldnt last a week without chinese support

Russia just fears our mighty weaponized Black Dick.
#SendBlackieNorth

So they’ll continue to let them threaten neighboring counties and have those countries citizens living in fear? How should the world resolves then?

Fukin lol, the moment the chunks say 'me no likey Chubby little rocket man' and actually mean it, Murica and their 'allies' are going to bomb kim fatty fatty fat fat back to the stone stone no matter how many ex basketball faggot players are Chubs friends

My question is... where are they getting the resource to make these damn things?

You would think that sooner or later the Japs are going to get sick of missiles flying over their major cities, but then they did deal with Godzilla pretty well.

You poor little ignorant faggot

The jews in the media are spamming NK everywhere so more americans can die for Israel to expand the power of the jew run banks and media in SK.

>phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
>eba.com.ua/
>sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/
This is owned by kikes and was sold in 2011 to a kike shell corporation in 2011 called the "Nice Group" in China The founder, Nigel Cowie(a Brit kike), still lives in North Korea and was found to finance their weapons program.

Your statement lacks substance. Care to elaborate?

No but the next time someone has to suck US's cock it will be already covered in shit

honestly that's the best point

I’m sorry you live in a developing nation... do you want frys with that? : )

I agree it is a good point. But let’s suppose Japan for example is supplying parts for these ICBMs they’re going to be less inclined to intervene TRUE/FALSE?

Fuck off with the Jew shit u stupid little 12 year old dipshit. Jews are in media but it's no fukin conspiracy I am so sick of this shit. Use your angry virgin brain to do something useful and don't believe everything pol says... Cos they have NEVER been correct about anything lol
Aliens are real though. We are coming for you tonight.

How are there so many stupid people who can use Photoshop?

They're on the other side of the world, who gives a fuck

If you wait until they’re in striking distance to your home town... won’t it be too late?

Do I have any say in the matter. Would I ever give a fuck about what they're doing if not for the fact my president and the fake news outlets he claims are all in their kool aid and doesn't know the flavor. Fuck em, it's North Korea. It isn't North America. The United Nations should deal with foreign affairs if shit gets to the point of having to be dealt with. We've got a fucking equivalent of a kardashian/real housewives fuck running the shit. A fucking damn near 80 year old that uses twitter as if he is a junior highschool girl. Fuck it all, I give a single fuck. I rather we kill ourselves now, shit isn't going to get better

Now suck my cock Gary ..

AMERICA FUCK YEAH !

Clearly this image is fake. Trump does not have tats

Buck o five

Freedom cost a buck o 5

Only of NK attacks first. If the US attacks first, Russia and China will ally with NK. IF NK attacks first tthey will stay out of it for the most part. A war with those two country's would not go well for the US.

Also, if NK does attack first, then SK and Japan are fucked. So we would most definitely eventually obliterate NK, but not without the US and allies taking a serious hit.