Im going on the first date I've had in 4 years tonight. any advice for me?

im going on the first date I've had in 4 years tonight. any advice for me?

let him cum in your ass

Only white people have the right to live in the United States of America. I think as long as you leep that in mind you'll be okay.

okay. is that all?

yes

well that's pretty simple.

any other advice?

swallow

uhhh... be yourself? Yeah, do that

Make them laugh, get to know them, ask about their interests and hobbies, what do they do for a living and what kind of career would they like, but most of all: enjoy yourself! Have fun user

thank you for the serious advice ^v^

well that's just obvious

Np user, also dont forget to shower and wear clean underwear. What are you doing for this date btw?

we're going out to dinner and and then going back to his place to watch a movie or play games or something

Best advice I ever got, make sure to talk about them more than yourself.

Bitches love attention, also don't call them bitches to their face.

Sounds fun! Also, dont let it get quiet. Nothing ruins a date more than an awkward silence. Dont be afraid to flirt a bit too!

It's a man. should I still do the same thing?

thanks man. probably the best advice ive ever gotten from Sup Forums. though I guess that's not exactly high praise

are you a dude? tbh no idea, never been on a date with a man, all I know from the male point of view is what was said in the first few posts....

I am also a man yes

Ill take it, I'm glad I could help! I wish you the best! Hopefully you can have something I could never have, a relationship...

Let him cum in your butt, then suck his dick

Hey man, never say never. at least when it comes to achievable things like having a relationship. I'm sure you've still got hope

maybe if he treats dinner

not too sure then, guess you're best bet would be to play it by ear, see what he finds an interest or gets exited about and talk about that. But like I said, I don't much about man on man action, I've only ever helped them out when their busy.

Nah, I'm cursed to be alone. All my previous love interests all died on me in freak accidents. Id rather not open myself up just to get hurt again. Some cute twink wants to hook up but idk if I'm ready to open myself up again.

don't do anything you're uncomfortable with, but if you can muster the courage to do it I'd say do it. I have faith in you

>leep

It's not only that, I've never been with another guy. But he's so sweet and small, and I just want to protect and cuddle him. Maybe its me wanting love so bad Ill take anything at this point or maybe I do actually like him back. But knowing my luck, something will happen to him and I'll be lonely again.