"Donald Trump isn't genuine"

How do you rebut this?

I can deal with every argument against Trump except this one.

If you say "There's no reason to believe he's not genuine", they just keep repeating "but I still don't believe he's genuine"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask them if they feel Hillary would be more genuine because that's the only other option.

Tried
"I don't like either so I'm just not voting"

>muh feelings

Not an argument

"Not an argument"

Then stop the conversation and do something that actually benefits you and your country.

Not voting is a vote for Hillary.

This, seriously. It feels like a non-sequitur. Has any candidate in history ever fully delivered on their promises? No. Politics is a game.

This is why #ImWithHer

Because when I want honesty in a political candidate, I think of Hillary Rodham Clinton

Oh oh how about

"If you don't really think he's going to build a wall and deport muslims: then what exactly are you so afraid of?"

Every other political figure since the dawn of man has been genuine.

>People actually believe Hillary is genuine
Nobody noticed how she went from Obongo 2.0 to Bernie-lite in a month?

Try asking them, why they feel like that.

If they cannot give you a rational answer, then you are dealing with a retarded person who barely qualifies as a human or they are lying for some reason.

Not worth your time.

It's true, though. Doesn't Trump himself say that everything is negotiable?

Saying that everything is negotiable is the same as saying he stands for nothing. He has no guiding principles. We have no idea what he would do and that's dangerous. We can adapt to anything, but we have to have some guidance in order to have a stable transition into those policies.

How is this an argument?
> Senile Bernie isn't genuine
> Psychotic Hillary isn't genuine
Can't debate politics based on muh feels. They're fucking politicians, not your beer buddies.

His dad made all white housing projects for returning veterans to raise families in. He dog whistles super hard: America First, David Duke, Black crime stats, Mussolini quote retweet, white genocided retweet, DemsRRealRacists follow, can't stump the trump retweet, taco bowl. He's been saying similar things about trade deals since the 80s. He probably knows a lot about Pat Buchanan and David Duke because he was thinking about running reform party. He was against the war in Iraq. And literally he is the only serious candidate since Reagan, however (((conservative))) Reagan was, to give a shit about the American People, aka White America. There is no alternative.

His guiding principle is doing what is best for America which is implicitly what is best for White America. What are the "guiding principles" of either of the two parties?

I don't think you understand what negotiation means.

"Congress said no to the wall, so now I'm giving all Mexicans U.S. citizenship"?
Hell no.
It means "Congress said no to the wall, so I made a deal to enforce immigration laws and improve border patrol"

>He was against the war in Iraq.

... beginning in August, 2004. He supported a war in Iraq before it began (2000 through 2002) and equivocated on it after it began in 2003 through the first half of 2004.

Saying he was against the war in Iraq is like saying he was against overthrowing Ghadaffi in Libya. He is now. Back in 2011, he was all for it.

Trump usually says whatever comes to mind and has stirred half the country up saying things that are controversial.

Seriously how do you get more genuine than that?

I just watched a video on exactly this before

>"So apart from the wall, which we've covered, what is it about Trump you don't like?"
>"He's just like so fake!"
>"Is Hillary fake?"
>"YEAH!"
>"Is Bernie fake?"
>"Nah man, well I mean like maybe sometimes, but Trump is offensive!"
>"So Trump is offensive because he says what's on his mind?"
>"Yeah!"
>"So isn't that the opposite of being fake?"
>"W-w-w-well.....h-ha-h-ha"

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s

Total fucking embarrassment. Before the internet gave these retards a platform is it really any wonder they were completely ignored? They just repeat the same buzzwords over and over again, can never back up their own argument and then they have the fucking audacity to tell people to wake up.

>What are the "guiding principles" of either of the two parties?

The guiding principles of the parties are spelled out in their respective platforms. However, those aren't very relevant. The only thing that is relevant are the guiding principles of the individual office holders.

But EVERYTHING is negotiable. There is no guarantee that he will improve border patrol. He may give that up in pursuit of something else. We have no idea what he is willing to sacrifice.

Also, he says he only wants half of a wall now. The full 2,000 miles isn't necessary.

What the fuck does that even mean? Not genuine how?

A showman who knows the media system wins the election, that's it.

Republicans are favered by low voter turn-out

>Republicans are favered by low voter turn-out

...Among minorities, who only turn out in large numbers in Presidential years.

>But EVERYTHING is negotiable. There is no guarantee that he will improve border patrol. He may give that up in pursuit of something else. We have no idea what he is willing to sacrifice.
There's no guarantee that anybody will do anything, why is Trump different? And why is compromise bad? Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders are the type of people who would rather get nothing they want than compromise on their plans, and that's exactly what happens, they get nothing done.
>Also, he says he only wants half of a wall now. The full 2,000 miles isn't necessary.
Natural barriers?

No one has stopped to ask that question about Trump because we already knew for a fact that all the Dems and most of the 16 Republicans were completely full of shit. The only verifiable differences between them and Trump are that:

1. Trump is much smarter and savvier them any of them.
2. He at least sounds like he wants to help the average American WITHOUT going full Trotsky.

"I don't believe YOU are genuine."

>There's no guarantee that anybody will do anything, why is Trump different? And why is compromise bad? Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders are the type of people who would rather get nothing they want than compromise on their plans, and that's exactly what happens, they get nothing done.

Sanders and Cruz have guiding principles, though. They may not get everything they want, but you know what goals they will be working towards. Trump? Not so much. He was supporting universal health care before the campaign began, but he's abandoned that. He supported the assault weapons ban, but now he doesn't. He said he would bring back torture, then he said he wouldn't, then he said he would, but we had to expand the laws, first. He walks back or flip flops on everything.

>Natural barriers?

Yes, like the Rio Grande. Kind of tough to build a wall down the middle of that.

That's a tactic that has gotten him over 2 billion $ worth of advertising for free.

Say something crazy then clarify what you actually mean/want.

I agree that he's had plenty of free advertising. But I don't have a high level of confidence that his "clarifications" are any closer to what he really wants than the other positions. "Clarifying" or walking back his position the next day is just a double round of free advertising for him and it puts him in a good position for both the extremists - who only focus on the first statement - and some moderates - who will focus more on the "clarification." It's impossible to know what he will really do in office.

If he wasn't genuine he wouldn't have paid most his campaign out of pocket.
Unlike Hillary and other "career" politicians who grovel for money from the rich in exchange for political favors.

And that's a more honest stance than most. They don't think Bernie will beg on his knees for 45% tax or suck dick to reduce magazine capacity by 1.

>when America started fucking it up, he stopped being for it

And you're confused by this stance? Enraged? What?

I feel the same way about Bernie

>How do you rebut this?
simple

Try to show them old videos of him saying the same things he says 25 years ago.This way you can prove that he carried his beliefs into politics for a long time.

Being against somebody or on the other side doesn't automatically means you are not going to pull the same shit as everybody else eventually.