KNEEL FOR MILO

How does it make you burgers feel that this faggot Brit is more American and fabulous than you'll ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc&feature=youtu.be

so your stuff is to make america gay again?
flamboyant fag more american than normal people
fuck you autistic weeboo

As a Russian by citizenship mix of Anglo-Scot(about of 200,000 of us here), I am highly offended that Greek Yiddish scum like Milo can be called Brit.

He's finally the Queen he always wanted to be :')

How hard does he bot pol, fuck off kike shill.

Sorry you'll never be a burger. It just wouldn't be very good with all that salt.

How pozzed is UCSB?

>not going for maximum butthurt
>not paying nignogs to carry you

he missed a golden opportunity here.

>MAGA wearing guys carrying him around on a throne.

Why didn't he use blacks, that would be far more outrageous.

toothpaste
toothpaste with mint flavor
side ways toothpaste

What's the deal with the DePaul speech? I watched the trigglypuff speech and it was spot on, but I'm just now watching the DePaul one and hes just rambling about clothes and being a fag not even addressing questions properly.

WE

hans, did you stop your country from falling into the abyss yet? or are you still on /pol while your women get raped...

Well he was only on stage for about 12 minutes before they stormed onto the stage and took the mic.

lmao. Milo is a coalburning faggot but he's pretty based

Why are faggots always so narcissistic?

eh, he's bland, but it is conveniently getting the alt right and conservative right unified ... after election they'll be pushed back into the closet where they belong. they'll be very useful for pulling in bernie's former supporters when he exits.

There are not that many anglo-scots in Russia, wait ?

The enemy of my enemy is my ally.

I'm greek. At least, half of germany isn't occupied by latinos and literal niggers. How's detroit doing? How's calif-mexiconia?
>But we have white states in the south!
Yeah i know. Your only saving grace is the mormon community, but they wont be enough.

>He finally starts making sense and not rambling
>Whistleblowing negro in a Mr Jenkins suit and a hoodrat with a "Straight Outta Chicago" shirt take over the stage

Jesus you can't make this shit up.

>beta male host and Mr Jenkins have a desperate "try to get a chant going" battle

This is cringe to the max.

It really seems like Milo was on drugs though, he had very unfocused speech and went off on tangents until the end.

>greek

wow you admit to being a literal shitskin. you know what to do faggot.

Because he's smart and has subtlety, unlike you poltards. He baits just the right amount and injects just enough racism to play innocent and to use the victim card once he trigger chimpouts...

Really well towed, his political line. He's a raging faggot, but an awesome faggot...

Kinda like that other homo brit Mercury

>white states in the south
Why the fuck are you drinking so early ? On the east you have the nigger infested states and 0n the west younhave the soic infested ones

This and Bavaria, Western-Central and East Germany is decently racist.

This guy is unironically a faggot. He will hang like the rest of the faggots come the day of the rope.

>The way he moves while talking

Does he snort coke?

I really wish some Sup Forumsfags weren't so autistic in their nature of political warfare.

>lets just call them niggers XDD
>wonders why they never got anywhere since the 60's

They're idiots and i'm glad there is less Hitler neo-kike stormfags and more postive threads about postive change à la Alt-Right and Trump supporters.

You won't be doing shit. While I agree in many cases, but focusing on faggots instead of bigger enemies just makes you look beta as fuck.

Thats what I'm wondering.
Hes definitely on some kind of stimulant.

Degeneracy is the bigger enemy Britcuck. Its led us to the mired state we are currently living in. Degeneracy is a tool of the Jews to bring down white societies. This Milo faggot doesn't get a pass cause he parrots some alt-right ideas.

does anyone on Sup Forums have HIV? This faggot is a bug chaser, please give him a deadly strain so we can be rid of this faggot cunt

ITT
People being ass mad about a jew faggot who bashes feminazis better than anyone in here ever could.

Get over it

>They're idiots and i'm glad there is less Hitler neo-kike stormfags and more postive threads about postive change à la Alt-Right and Trump supporters.

cant blame people for going the only route that's yielded any success..can you?

he's been pushing it too far as of late, you see him almost get knocked out by those negroes who rushed the stage ? Those niggas were 1 wrong comment away from knocking that jew out and going full feral.

>looking up to a kike who literally allows black males to penetrate his anus.

he is a poor speaker, his routine is better suited for a standup comedy routine than schools. i do enjoy his written articles, but only when he sticks to subject matter we agree on and never mentions his degenerate lifestyle.

He even called out Soros when talking about BLM. Although he didn't name the Jew.

Of course "WE" wont do shit, whites have been cucked and demoralized into oblivion, our Muslim allies will help us with this problem - even if they too are a fruit of Jewish support and Power

you're countries president is a nigger, and his first lady is has a penis....I mean comon

You Americaniggers how no more power here, you lost you're edge

>cant blame people for going the only route that's yielded any success..can you?
What success has that route yielded, exactly?

You're a Canuck. You elected Trudeau. Shut the fuck up.

This

I can't even take you seriously with that poor grammar/spelling. I mean beyond the fact ur a fukn leaf.

All I read was "MAPLE SYRUP EH"

>muslim allies
Achmed

We're working on it.

he sells plain old libertarism as cool and edgy "alt-right". As long this help deceive retarded college kids to vote for Trump it doesn't matter, he found a niche and makes money out of it, can't fault him for that.

oh yeah, remember how he got outgayed by boy george?

youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg

Best girl

>you will never be american

It would have been so much better if he had been able to step down from the chain with scantily clad gay men serving as his staircase to the stage.

Jews have managed to infiltrate the "alt-right" to literally make white boys worship and carry a jew