Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

What are their heights and weights? Combat sports experience?

Not knowing either of those factors I give the edge to Varg because he's nutty and also a convicted killer and arsonist

>some literally who roid abuser
>vs an actual murderer, arsonist and autisst
Varg stomps

>Combat sports experience?
Well, does stabbing fools in the forehead count?

The muscled guy is too big to fight. I really don't know why people worship him, he's a balloon head with nigger-tier logic thinking muscles = power

Golden one is such a Romeboo

lol yeah good point. golden one might be more muscular but he also seems like a prettyboy bitch

>Psht, kiddo! What do you know about burning temples of semitic worship and killing posers in "self-defense"?

I don't think he is necessarily too big to fight. He clearly isn't optimized for, but that doesn't mean he couldn't achieve fight performance if he did train... which is the exact same argument for someone untrained like varg.
He is an arrogant cunt hower, i'll give you that.

>the amazing atheist

>no STJ
fucking normie

Varg isn't trained to fight but he has stabbed a dude in the head and lives in the woods so I give him the edge

Oh shit!

I just remembered that Varg did karate when he was young and got into a lot of fights (he talks about it on several videos), he's a fucking killing machine :^)

pic related is what optimal fighting form looks like

Amateurs.

That's fair. Having both lifted and competed in boxing and kickboxing, I can really say that the regular lifting routine doesn't prepare for a fight in the ring.
But then again, a fight can be over in a punch. I think "the edge" is a correct term indeed for that subject

>the edge
I think I got the *POINT*.

This.

Fair point. We must also consider what kind of fight this is. Boxing? MMA? Is there a ref? Is it a fight to the death? If so, where does it take place?

Yeah that's usually a problem when asking "who would win". Fighting is so dependant on context that a mere change of gloves' stuffing changed how boxing was fought

>some guy who likes going to the gym
>an actual murderer arsonist that spent 15 years in prison

im going with Louis

the frenchman will beat the swede any day

>implying Varg is a frenchie
>check flag

WTF Norway?

Varg Vikerneux is French

>Varg
You mean Louis Cachet

No but a compound weight and strength based routine does

Pure nordic blood :^)

I know he changed his name to Louis Cucket, no need to tell me.

autism and youtube advertisers

>nordic
Yes, every French is nordic

Here is a pic proving my point

They look like mongoloids, just like Kristian's kids.
Is that how nords look when they're young?

Muscles DO equal power, that being said Varg is a convicted murderer and will not hold back on the violence when needed, aggression and the willingness to hurt people is the most important factors in a fight.

This. Varg would use any weapon he could get his hands on without hesitation too

Varg would just shoot him the back of the head with a shotgun.
So in w final analysis, the prison system would win.

Who'd win?

That eagle hailing swastika looks pretty dope desu