Should I be worried about North Korea?

Should I be worried about North Korea?

If you life in the land of cucks, otherwise known as the USA, then yes. Your president will lead you into a pointless war that will kill millions just so he can feel better about his micro-cock.

If you leave in an actual 1st world country, then no.

North Korean middle program was assisted by Elon musk and spacex

The fuck you mean dood?

Nah, Rocket man just burning his fuel out there alone.

OH SHIT!

>eurofag detected
Muslim raped your wife huh?

They will turn to cannibalism within a month,

You better stop talking shit like you are better you slime dwelling foul mouthed pecker wood FAGGOT.

good, most of the soldiers that would be killed are the stupidest of the stupid and his supporters.
well except for the niggers, but they're niggers so who cares.

You're a sandnigger, ain't you?

No it's all for show

tell that to Adolf Shitler

You should be worried if the US declare war, as that's going to lead to China declaring war on the US. If North Korea declare war, US will stomp them most likely, but be worried if you're in the army because North Korea's army isn't something to ignore.

Just hope that China don't get involved and it'll all blow over, probably without you dying.

>North Korea's army isn't something to ignore
The US had to order our military to stop advancing after they reached a certain latitude because they were obliterating the opposition like it was literally nothing, and the norks would have been pushed into china had that not happened.

I'd be nice to mention that china pitched in with 2 Million troops and suddenly the US advace stopped and a cease fire was declared...

US advance was not stopped by the chinks
It was stopped because we were not at war with them and we did not want to destroy them
Although from hindsight, if we did to them what we did to japan, maybe they'd produce better quality goods

They could probably conscript around 10 million people into fighting, that's what I meant. I'm not saying that they would be competent, but being that there's compulsory military service for over 5 years they'd probably be a good shot, so I wouldn't want to be front line infantry against a 10 million person army.

No.

Someone once said that humanity have been at peace for too long now. I mean. There is conflict in the world but not to a scale that big countries are affected. When the big countries fight each other, the powerful nations do incredible harm.
I come from a country that had a war when I was young. Is no joke people. War is no joke. The thing that I have noticed in the US is that people don't feel the wars going, but until your daily life becomes affected. Food shortage, information and so on. Don't worry about north korea, worry about the chain of events going to war will bring to your life.

TL;DR. Yes, war is fucking horrible and no joke.

Yes he is going to nuke NY and it will be engulfed in water

Trump x Kim 2018

Learn military tactics.
The US is not invincible, and the north Korean army is actually trained and not some sandbaggers with guns.
Also, the country is insanely difficult to invade due to geography.
I doubt a war could be won there

Get ready for extermination goyim we're going to have another big one

If you're so adamant that 10 million trained people half the way across the world will be easy to defeat, I welcome you to try.

America has painted a target on Kim's head soon someone will kill him for a bounty.

You should only worry if you are in active service, since Korean war will bring hundreds of thousands of casualties with it. While most will be the Koreans themselves, the allies, like USA, will also suffer many thousands KIA.

If you're not serving, i wouldn't worry.

i'm going to seoul next month. should i try to run across the north korean border and become a citizen?

We gonna bomb the fuck out of North Korea.

I shot Kim Last Nite. 4 Times to be Exact This is the screen cap and yes it was.

Bombing takes out strategic shit and cause economic casualties, but you can't bomb an enemy like that into defeat. You need to actually engage and defeat it on the actual ground.

Nope thats not how we take care of terrorist states you don't understand everyone in North Korea that support Kim and his administration is now a terrorist. If they do not defect they will be killed as a terrorist.

They will come at you with rifles. And launch missiles at your ships. And fire torpedoes at your carriers.
USA might have some neat advanced shit, but not advanced enough to prevent millions of heavily armed people from fucking shit up.

If there are any innocent woman and children that are not terrorist they will defect now or die with everyone else.

That's a Russian AA missile. The kind best Korea has, btw.

They will never get a chance too. We are gonna hit them fast and hard and we are gonna hit them so hard anyone left will defect why would they stay knowing they have been liberated.

Everyone in this thread is spitting bait words and being retarded

They don't stand a chance.

This

But they would both use nuclear weapons, so this affects us all.....
The planet is kinda doomed

>Should I be worried about North Korea?
Yes, worry about that day and night. What else do you have to do?

Only if you're living in North Korea.

Bombing was good enough to defeat Japan.
But 2 nukes was overkill, they ended up being weird.

No joke

No, you should be worried about rich people in your own country.

if you're in the US you should be worried about paying more for health insurance, paying more in taxes, and paying more for your internet.

because you're about to get FUCKED by the GOP :^)

Ironically, Berniebros like me are going to get a tax break. I LOVE TRUMP!

only if you live near their borders , you might get hit from 100y old artillery