What mouse should i buy in the 50$ range? Every mouse review i see online, no one agrees that one mouse is good

What mouse should i buy in the 50$ range? Every mouse review i see online, no one agrees that one mouse is good.

I have fairly average hands, maybe a bit smaller.

Razer DA and Zowie EC 2 are both bashed by one another's fanboy.

Halp pls.

Webm unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g502-proteus-spectrum-optical-gaming-mouse-black/4803300.p?skuId=4803300&cstrackid=f2a80f09-fc0f-4deb-9416-0745dc6070b3&ref=199&loc=0fT3wBnEvfQ&acampID=1&siteID=0fT3wBnEvfQ-oCDjevKWgRF9cl0qAm0N7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a logitech 502, it's great.

I know, but that is almost double my price range. Im just a poor boy

>logitech 502
bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g502-proteus-spectrum-optical-gaming-mouse-black/4803300.p?skuId=4803300&cstrackid=f2a80f09-fc0f-4deb-9416-0745dc6070b3&ref=199&loc=0fT3wBnEvfQ&acampID=1&siteID=0fT3wBnEvfQ-oCDjevKWgRF9cl0qAm0N7g

Would buy that in a heartbeat, but i'm not from US, here it's like 85 dollars, thanks for the tip tho.

I live in South Korea, I bought mine from the US. You may have to pay an extra $10 for postage, but I'd spend the extra money to get a better mouse considering how much you will use it.

Buy a g402.
If it's between zowie and razor i'd go zowie for sure.

Maybe I will, but I'm still waiting on some other suggestions as that mouse is a bit on the heavy side, and i would prefer a mouse up to 100g

Trust gtx 155c

Been using a g300s for a few years and love it.

Thanks a lot, I prefer it's shape as well, but i heard that the rubber veneer on it sucks.

The Logitec M500 wired has been a workhorse for me for years. Gaming and Work. It doesn't light up or make your desk look special but it has 5 programmable buttons and the scroll is tactile. And it is like $25 and sold everywhere.

I couldn't, the buttons on the mouse are placed in such a stupid way...

What do you guys think of the ROG Gladius? Or Steelseries Rival 300

Whatever you do, do not but Logitech. They are a jack of all trades master of none company with garbage products.

Used a Razer Orochi for 4 years, one of the best small mice I've ever had. Wireless and wired. Light aswell. Now using a Razer Taipan for general use.
However a coworker recommended a Razer Naga or any other numpad mice for editing or WoW. The numpad gave a lot of possibilities for macros and hotkeys.
I have tried other mice aswell (Trust, Logitech, X7) but the build quality, feel, texture and also Synapse that comes with a Razer is what makes them for me.

stop caring about other peoples opinions and just go for what's objectively the best, the zowie ec2-b.
it's the best shaped mouse on the market and now comes with the best sensor. though it's $70 i would say it's worth it since it basically has 0 flaws.

I heard the Synapse is stupid and annoying, and slows boot time

I think I will spend the extra dollars and get the Zowie, but I'm still interested in other people's opinions

also consider the g403 if the ec2-b is too expensive.

steelseries rival 100 or rival 110

buy one with the most functionality buttons

I have been using an ambidextrous razer mouse known as the Lachesis since 2010 and it is still going strong. The scroll wheel was stick so I took it apart and cleaned the hair/gunk from it and it works like new again. After playing competitive 1.6 for years and dealing with retarded lopsided designs I felt like I was in heaven when I found a symmetrical mouse that fit perfectly into the hand.

That's interesting... I always found the old normal mice that we had before all these gaming ones to be just as good, if not better

Yeah that may be on some low RAM computers. Not going to argue that point. I personally have an average CPU and 32GB DDR4 RAM so I have not really noticed anything. Only issue I have with the program is that after booting loads a random keyboard profile(macro set)

Nearly the same experience on my end with the Orochi. Very decent for both hands

Do you need it for work, mr Trump?

Just gaming... Not casual, but also not noob. Fps mostly...

Get an ambidextrous mouse.
t. been playing cs since 2002

I'm getting the Roccat Kova for my birthday from wife this year. Reviews are decent and it has just the right amount of buttons. Haven't actually tried it yet tho