o
n

I dare anyone to beat me

>uni was my last chance
>chose engineering

Hahaha this is me hahahahahaha

M A T O G R O S S O

i mean it's all ive ever known

I know what it feels to be alone.and whats the worst that can happen if i just give up? i stay alone?

being alone is pretty painful sometimes but its now like you'll find someone tomorrow and change your life completely

C A N N I B A L H O L O C A U S T

>now like you'll find someone tomorrow and change your life completely
mph, well i am looking for a new job, and maybe their'll be a qt there maybe i work through my depression and ask her out,

but i know that's not going to happen. i learned a long time ago never to get my hopes up.

i have gf but my friends say shes ugly, so idk whats worse i like her but now im kind of ashamed of her

once you're 18+ you'll realize that being cute or not doesnt matter.

you obviously care about your friends more than you care about her

I am 21, even people on Sup Forums said shes not pretty, but i always thought shes v cute

i know my friends for 20+ years, i know her for less than year

his point is that you're dissing someone because of her looks, your brains clearly not mature.

i said i like her tho and ofc i diss people for their looks, its first thing you notice about them

>tfw think a girl have a crush on me but will do nothing because im afraid of rejection
is better this way, i will never get hurt. 24 KV

>Choose Medicine
>%60 are grills
>Too shy to talk with them

r8 it then guys..

>even people on Sup Forums said
keked hard

people here have no reason to lie, they can be very objective

>people here have no reason to lie
>what is bant

i asked on serious boards

she is not ugly desu

She is very pretty, and too good for you with the way you act like an insecure pussy.

>too good for you
you dont know her and you make such statements, opinion discarded as you seem to be emotionally invested

>fugged plenty of girls
>still feel like a loser
It doesn't get better

>Have a crush on a girl who seems to like me, but she has a boyfriend.

She's not ugly user. She looks cute. You have nothing to be ashamed.

this

girls like simplicity most of the time and none of you have this

also get clean

Things will get better lads. Keep your chin up!

she's pretty and your friends are lying fagoons

i see hm, if she was a bitch it would be much easier i could tell her to GTFO, but shes so fucking nice she even said once that if i leave she will understand as she is not perfect, how could i leave after that

30 khv
come at me lads

how does it feel to be kissless virgin on normieland like south america?

>mfw attractive as fuck (for Salvadoran standards anyway)
>mfw social anxiety makes having a girlfriend almost impossible
>mfw the way girls here let you know you like them (and that you can make a move at them) is by making eye contact with you
>mfw i'm such an autist that at least a handful of girls stare at me every day at college but I can't maintain eye contact with them because I really cant maintain eye contact with basically anyone
>mfw they always believe that I'm either an egocentric fag, a faggot, or that simply I'm not into them

Worst thing is that I'm already twenty one years old, and my hair is already falling off, so I will definitively be bald in like five years and all the best years of my youth will go to waste

This has been seriously bothering me the last few months, honestly

me too

You are doing God's work by rejecting these whores, let them know how it feels like for once. Keep it up.

>my e-"gf" of 4 years has a real bf now

I've never been so depressed in my life. Also losing your virginity doesn't make the despair and lonlyness from being single any better. It's almost traumatizing for me since I've never had sex with someone who loved or even cared about me.

>23 lvl
>never tried to approach any girls because I didn't feel like and still don't
Get on my level, high test fags

rip

knocked her up, I'll be a dad in September

That's true, some of them never give up, though. Women really like to chase what they like, I guess it's their "I'm a cute woman so I can get any male I want" attitude that get them going.

>tfw no cute anime addicted lithuanian twink bf