I really need your opinions on my new shoes, Sup Forums

I really need your opinions on my new shoes, Sup Forums.

I don't know if i want to keep them or return them. They look really good on foot, but when they're off, they look a bit feminine and gay.

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

Also general shoe thread.

>Feel free to throw insults at me

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/china-gucci/gucci-replaces-2-china-store-managers-after-staff-abuse-allegations-idUSL3E7LE02720111014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get some nike huaraches

Yeahhhhh I’d take em back OP. Just looks like “I wanna be black but I live in a fenced community” shoes

They look bad

Kek, and yeah... I had the same thoughts about them. Still, they look good at the same time

>Shitty white Nikes
You must be a nigger

I'm white

Yeah if you’re a mom from the 80s that wears leg warmers

Get your felt-tips out and draw some skulls on 'em. Then they will look kewl

Just buy some Jordans if mid-sneaker OP

Kek

School shooter material

I fucking hate jordans. The only one that i could wear is the air force 1's x OFF WHITE.

They're look like the typical shoe of a dad that would wear them to only cut the grass.

The typical shoe of a fat fedora wearing fuck.

Should have just grabbed some op's from wally world. Or man up and get something boots.

Tl;dr
Shoes are wack, take them back.

Go over the /fashion/

I like the Air Max 97's but i feel like this colorway is shit

Autistic pleb shoes. Probably perfect for you, OP.

>all these people that think Air Max are black people shoes

Fucking basic nerds. Jesus christ

Also OP they look like knockoffs, which is probably why they look like shit

But trap threads are welcome here, oh well.

Strange, in this part of the world, it's all Adidas. I saw this rad pair of cammo adidas swimming shorts in HK. USD130 for swimming shorts. fuck that.

Bought them from Zalando, so they're not fake. I think it's the colorway who makes them look bad.

I only fuck with Adidas, but after the NIKE x OFF WHITE colab i feel in love in some of the air max's

get sketchers

I'm just saying you'll get better results and responses when you post to a board dedicated to to your question

Look like running shoes tbh. If you use them for running nobody cares. If it for everyday use, you're a pleb faggot, nobody cares. Problem solved, keep them faggot

They look like shoes... Why do you give a fuck about what others think? Fucking normies

They're just running shoes brah, and look it. I know they're comfy as a sombitch cuz I've had a pair.

Get the black 97s? These are okay, will probably get fucked in a couple months though being white.

Are you a girl? They look like girl's shoes ...

Those are some gay ass looking shoes

>even my work shoes pull in sweet pussy

>worried about looking feminine and gay
>really needs Sup Forums's opinion on shoes
You're not THAT worried, apparently.

why the fuck would you buy ultra 97's they are so ugly compared to OG 97's.

Do yourself a favour and buy a pair of Adidas Supernova ST. Your feet will thank you

Should have gotten them in triple black

Return them, only nigger or nigger wanna-be wear nike shoes

They don't look gay, they don't look feminine, they just look FUCKING RANK!!!

It's like a shitty economy car that was designed really well.
God level comfort. Many produced.
Mint pairs in rare color ways will probably have some value in 25 yrs

rank?

I rather buy ultra boosts

Tfw my 2003 Golden Air Max edition can't be found on google

Nasty, shitty, crappy etc

oh

photo??

or get these!

Balenciaga is awesome. I love the white ones. But the rest looks wack

i hated on them when the dad-sneaker wave started but i have to admit that they are growing on me

>White sneakers
Either you're going for the house keeper look or the trashy nigger look. Either way probably should look for something else

Fuck, me too. Have you seen the new Gucci's who are dropping soon?

>Unironically lusting of Gucci
I bet you fuck small children

No, i just really like Gucci

Unironically liking gucci
Again, I bet you must like fucking small children or being a failure in life. Maybe dad wasn't around to beat you hard enough?

jesus calm down dude, its just an interest in a brand

Jesus christ, what's wrong by liking Gucci?

i prefer the balenciaga ones over the gucci ones

Ok, not a phone fag so wait for a minute or so
Remember they're 14yo though

super boring

NAh, I just see a failure. Someone without a father figure.

Nike = Gay
Adidas = God

Out of my price range unfortunately, saving for a pair at the moment, Supernova ST come in at about half the price of ultraboost in the UK anyway, and to me are the next best thing

no they look good i use to have them years ago
they are raw.

What the fuck user

>Unironically buying something for the name
Literally what children and trash do. It's why women lust over brand name garbage that looks the same as the rest. It's why ghetto trash kill each other over sneakers. It's why failures like you buy it

So am I correct in my assumption you're without a father figure and make less than $30,000 a year? May I also make the assumption you do drugs while bitching about being poor.

uhhhh you are so disconnected, i dont think this talk is for you.

So you too didn't have an active figure father in your life?
Must explain your lust for garbage

If i made less then 30k a year, i wouldn't use my money on gucci and drugs you fucking idiot. Fuck off from my thread

IMO gucci's monogram is a lot more pleasing than others and recently they've been really nice to the streetwear community by creating pieces that fits very well in many's closets. I dont understand the hate lol

how is it garbage? have you seen the quality on the tees? the leather? you don't know shit

god damn pisses me off when retards talk about shit then don't know.

So no father figure
Also it's common for trash like you to blow your money on drugs and gucci. You need shit like gucci to look like you have money. It's akin to niggers putting rims on their cars while living in section 8.

lol show your fucking fit asshole, let's see how you dress your sorry ass

>have you seen the quality on the tees
They must have choosen only the best 6 yo child to put it together
It's okay to be a failure. Just sad you have bad taste and can't afford proper clothing. Instead you opt for the height of ghetto fashion.

>They look really good on foot, but when they're off, they look a bit feminine and gay.

Why would it matter what they look like when you're not wearing them? Are they going in a fucking exposition or something?

Say hi to your plantar fasciitis for me.

if you want to comment of my fashion then you can show me yours first. show me how you do fashion

Here nigga

I totally did not know that gucci has sweatshops in china which hires children. mind, fucking, blown

>Durr you need clothes to show off your money
Exactly my point. You're just like that poor nigger putting rims on 92 cutlass. You're poor and unsuccessful, but you piss away what little you have to pretend like you're not

Fucking incel probably dress like a school shooter, i asume

reuters.com/article/china-gucci/gucci-replaces-2-china-store-managers-after-staff-abuse-allegations-idUSL3E7LE02720111014
Wow. it's like you can only protect your poor choices in life by lying

Shit, that's a rare sight. Nice pair, Sup Forumsro

why do people buy expensive cars?

Thanks Sup Forumsro
They're all fucked though :(

>Incel
What I assume you to be honestly. No father, no money, and no taste. You probably complain about being in the "friend zone" because you can't purchase sex with your good boy points

Dude, why do you have to be so angry?

dude you're missing the point, this happens everywhere, it's how the fucking planet works, everything's made by these kids who work in shitty conditions

get adidas

You must be really cool to be around in real life i bet.

Jesus!! These were out in 95 or whatevs and became the chavs must have, then scruffy council estate cunts bought the knock off cheap versions from shitoles like bacons or shoe express just drilling any minimal fashion respect they had into the ground...they were shit then, and shit now. Go with TNs or if your not a waste of organs roadman get some Adidas nmds or gazelles

Because, depending on what, you're actually buying something with good taste and real luxury. Not trashy sweatshop garbage made for people who didn't have fathers and worship ghetto culture

>still not showing your fit
>inb4 american eagle and adidas neo

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

you clearly don't know shit about fashion and "real luxury" so do us a favor and fuck off

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I hope your life is as miserable as you arguments

dude what do you expect, it's fucken Sup Forums

And it comes out. People who like gucci are low test dick beaters.

Bretty good actually, but the real talk is about how none of you are willing to answer the father question. Just sucks you folk didn't have chance.

>still not posting your fits
>argues about fashion sense when you're insecure as fuck

>Pretending to be me and posting stale pasta because you can't stop worshipping niggers
Too much senpai

>IQ of 147
>Rages in a thread because someone said they liked Gucci