Would slashing a tyre make a lot of noise? Like...

Would slashing a tyre make a lot of noise? Like, would it wake you up if your car was in the driveway and your tyre was slashed, if your room was about 10 metres from the car?

1. deflate tire
2. slash it
3. ???
4. you're a moron

Don't be a faggot.
If you have a problem with someone say to to their face, don't vandalize their shot like a pussy.

I hope he does hear you and you end up shot.

kys moralfag

take a nail and place it under one of the wheels. won't hear or see it when they back out and will only get that flat when they're on the road.

Don't slash a tire.

Just loosen 4 of the 5 / 3 of the 4 lug nuts on the wheel. Timebomb.

If it is worth doing, do it well, faggit.

why not go all the way and pour sand in the gas

hes not even suggesting being moral hes just suggesting not being underhanded also when did it become a bad thing to have ethics?

Piss in his gas tank

But why? Let's see the green text

>moralfag

I'm not moral. Fuck, I steal drugs and stuff all the time. I'm not concerned with the vandalism itself so much as the fact that you're a massive pussy to afraid to get in a fight.

Whoah! We got a heavy hitter here boys!

Shut up pussy ill kick your ass, youre probably 5 foot 3

1. i'm not a fighter
2. this way i remain anonymous to them

maybe dude doesn't want to get arrested or break ties with someone else over it. i've had this problem. get in his face and your family gets mad. leave him a gift and nobody knows.

it does make a lot of noise yeah. it sounds like a fucking gunshot

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

is this a copypasta or are you just artistic?

then don't reply to him you fucking retard

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

God damn, Anne Frank was a cute little jewess. I wish I was Nazi guard at the camp she was shipped to. I would watch her from afar. I'd call her over and watch her walk up to me with her head down in fear. I'd tell her to close her eyes, she'd comply, tears falling down her cheeks as she waits for death, but it would never come. Instead I'd place my hand on her face, then tell her she can go. I'd watch her sigh with relief, and walk away, so caught up in her continued survival that she doesn't question my behavior. Over the next few times she would understand my motives. Each time I would touch her more, then in her most sensitive places. She would simply look down and endure it, maybe she'd cry, maybe she would just give in. One day I'd lose control, I'd push her down waiting for her little arms to push back, waiting for her to kick back with as much force as she could muster, but she wouldn't. The camp has already shattered her spirit. This poor girl, her suffering, her broken dreams, shattered soul, it would make me hard beyond belief. I would violate her, violently. I would watch her cry silently as I thrust into her. I'd hold her close, hug her tightly, and plead with her to not hate me; I cum. I fire my seed deep withing her, watching her shallow breathes gradually slow. She would look away and a pang of guilt would hit me. I'd try to comfort her, to apologize, but she'd push me away. With renewed effort she'd fight, fight like she'd wish she had before. Self-loathing would take hold of her and she'd walk away, ignoring me, expecting me to shoot her in the back but I would never do that.

What the unholy blasphemy did you just say about me, you little non-believer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Cardinals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret masses on weekdays, and I have over 300 confirmed blessings. I am trained in baptism and I’m the top communion giver in the entire Roman Catholicism religion. You are nothing to me but just another athiest. I will wipe you the fudge out with prayers the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, athiest. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the vatican and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for mass, heretic. The mass that converts the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You’re fudging blessrd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pray for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my latin. Not only am I extensively trained in confessionals, but I have access to the entire content of the Book of Psalms and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable atheism to the light of the lord, you little non-believer. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your heretical tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will bless all over you and you will be reborn in it. You’re sins are forgiven, kiddo.

why fight when you can win without taking a risk. You must be an retard. You are one of the braindead fuckers who are saying: Fight me like a man. And if i pull a gun you shit yourself

The initial puncture is about as loud as a 9mm, pretty fucking loud. You'd definitely be able to hear it 10m away.

English mothafucka do you speak it?

Deflate the tyre then puncture it

why not just cover it in lighter fluid and light it up and run

You could probably even take a couple right off on the passenger side. Most people are totally oblivious to their wheels.

OP is a weak soyboy. He probably doesn't even know what a lug nut is.
be a man and kick this guys ass 1v1 you pussy ass OP.

faggot

Seriously, why the fuck is no one asking for the story behind this?

I have actually slashed many tires. Just makes a loud hissing noise. Do it quickly and get away quickly. Cant really hear it more than 30 feet away.have fun. Sugar in the gas tank causes more damage and is easier to get away with however

Suger in the gas tank!

Arson will definitely start a police investigation.

Anybody who isn't retarded will hear and feel something wrong. Wheels make noise too.

depends on how you do it
make the hole small enough and you have a leak
make it too big and it blows out

There are a lot of retards who wouldn't even think twice about it.

It really depends on the type of tire and how inflated it is. Little car tire sounds like a flat balloon popping. A 1 ton truck tire or bigger sounds like a fucking cannon going off.