Hundreds of millions of jobs around the world are driving jobs (trucking, buses, taxis, limos, delivery, etc...

Hundreds of millions of jobs around the world are driving jobs (trucking, buses, taxis, limos, delivery, etc.) Autonomous cars are coming very soon and all those jobs will disappear. AI will come soon after that and replace most other jobs.

How is your country going to deal with this unique historical situation?

>Autonomous cars are coming very soon

no

>Autonomous cars are coming very soon and all those jobs will disappear
There are people who unironically believe this

I'm going to commit the biggest terrorist attack in the name of allah.

we will break, smash, burn them to pieces

The government will buy us all weed and sex toys to quell rebellion

UNIVERSAL
BASIC
INCOME

Commies out!

we have very strong unions here, and truck drivers/bus drivers are the most powerful one.

ai will not be slavery to efficiency!

>welfare state
>communist
Literally all of its advocates and architects are centre-right. Why are amerishits such idiots?

Recently there's been a lot of talk about basic income but honestly I believe by that time my country will be eastern european-tier

It will take a long time to get here, we'll (again) be left eating dust.

Why do you think that

we aren't having enough babies which will put our welfare system in danger as it needs more young than old people. we already see it now with hospitals closing and smaller schools being merged together as big schools where there's 30 students in each class which decreases the quality of the learning environment
lol true they banned anyone who doesn't speak danish english or german. we have stupid laws, a man just got sent to prison for painting his house blue

>we have stupid laws, a man just got sent to prison for painting his house blue

maybe not to your 3rd world shithole

>be protectionism loving, competition hating, truck transport union
>essentially lobby everything that fucks over trains for the last 50 years
>but train workers also have a union that hate the idea of tighter controls and even automated trains, a thing that has existed for decades now
>get mad whenever someone mentions free markets

I can already tell you they'll sabotage that. They even got the government to ban Uber. Not that it was too difficult, the government taxes taxis

back

Milton Friedman, the stereotypical anti government man expanded and proposed the ideas of a negative income tax like in the 70s

>normitugal

>leafs
>literally rebbit the country

>make joke the other day about denmark being reddit the country
>it's actually true
vev

>Autonomous cars are coming very soon
No, they aren't. American roads are idiot-proof grids, and autonomous cars can't even drive on American roads correctly. All hope is lost for them on complex European roads.

we built a testing track for le big advances 1st world companies and the answer is still no, autist retard

People who believe these pictures should get raped and shot tbqh famalamadingdong

We are looking forward for it

We have workers shortage in all industries and imho its waste of human brain to be driver. So today drivers will do something more productive

Win win for all

doesn't change the fact the Hungarians can afford it

I already bike everywhere.

we can but the system is unreliable and primitive for european roads

stay mad sharter

Autonomous != Automatic
Autonomous cars would more likely complement than substitute jobs.