I love Australia, but there is too much love on here for us, Australia roast thread please. Destroy our ego /pol

I love Australia, but there is too much love on here for us, Australia roast thread please. Destroy our ego /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
youtu.be/6NN7J-BpHGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In other words stop sucking out dick and slap us once in a while. We like it that way.

Come and visit my Aus thread please m8s

Only amerifats suck your spider dick, most of them are depressed losers and they think their life would have been better/different if they were born in other white country but it is not

>they think their life would have been better/different if they were born in other white country

FTFY

Your most important cultural exports are Neighbours and Home and Away.

6 Grillion strikes again.

Still not a roast m8.

Many people confuse your country with Austria and none cares about either of you.

Even Canada is more relevant.

they like rosie odonnel.....at a bisexual bridal shower

Why? We know you're suicidal and are just helping you cope with the eternal depression of overgrown Alcatraz, Steven.
Come to the light son

You are literally a country size containment island

>enemy
NZ
>friend
NZ

This checks out, literally a backwards country where logic need not apply - where our monarch is Queen Elizabeth, your monarch is an emu~

you are all kangaroos with education

Look outside you retard. God roasted Australia far worse than anyone here could.

I've never watched an episode of either tbqh.

This is accurate, when those two Austrian girls joined ISIS I misread the article as two Australian girls and only recently found out my mistake. Our names are too similar imho.

Theres nothing to fucking do in Australia. Atleas us canadians can drive to the States.

>roast thread
>Australia
Haven't the wildfires already done that.

Australians are all from dysfunctional families. The stories you guys posted during Christmas were hilarious.

Fairy bread is silly.

>not having pajeet as an enemy

Was gonna post on shitposting, but that's not a roast to you, is it?

>china is your enemy

If you have any, dump 'em

>GREENED

you all use baka too much tbqh senpaitachi
also every aussie I've known is a depressed meme machine and I wish I could help them

The fact that Australia officially lost a war to emus is and always will be the Australian weakness.

Canada is way better at shitposting than Australia on Sup Forums. Australians got their reputation from shitposting on Sup Forums, but the Australians on Sup Forums are a bunch of faggot losers who pathetically try too hard to live up to the reputation they got on Sup Forums.

You scrotes should be embarassed.

>Brit vs Aussie
My popcorn is ready.

YOU WHAT CUNT.
THATS WHERE THE NERVE IS.

Nah, think I'm good oniichan, love you too much :3

You heard me. I bet vegemite is overly sticky and doesnt even spread well too.

And mind you, Canadians -know- about spreading.

THE HUMANITY. ATTACK ME, NOT THE BLESSED SPREADS!

I'd attack you, but I'd say your inbred genes are already doing the job

you fucken wat

vegemite > maple syrup

This triggers the ausfag

Our weaknesses are pretty much:
>Fairy bread and related spreads
>NZ/You cunts beating us in sports
Thats about it.

Fairy bread is actually pretty great.

>too much love on here for us,

Think of yourselves as a family member with downs. People sometimes find you entertaining but most of the time you're dumb as shit and people repress their response so you don't have a downs-fit

All blacks are pretty great. Now roast me brethren.

I accept this role willingly.

Your existence is a joke no one takes you seriously as a country. Your country is the class clown. Funny to point and laugh at, but no one ever seriously consider what you have to say.

Not like kiwifags can talk though.

Met some aussies whole traveling through Europe. All degenerate party animals. Met a girl my age (21) and all she talked about was her single friends multiple children. Also heard about schoolies or some shot, basically when you graduate high school, you on a vacation of pure hedonism. Oh and felon blood, etc.

The only complaint i have about Australia is that you steal all our celebrities, music, food, inventions, horses, etc.

Roast Australia pls pajeet

Flight of the choncords>>>>>Any Australian comedian ever.

>country sized
try continent gypsy

my only complaint about NZ is your disgusting accents that make me want to poison myself

Not. Fucking. Bad.

We are enemies? But why?...

>Australians don't shitpost on surveys

>Posting the wrong pic

Similar complaint about your women.

It's why we do what the welsh do and shag sheep.

Australians sounds like Indians to me. I saw that video about the mom talking about her vegan daughter dying on everest and I thought it was an Indian woman talking.

Eagle with the roast of the night.

vegemite is not a real food you fucking emu loving faggots

Also our state In Murica, Florida, is far superior then Straya

This video almost had me in tears. Watch from the beginning and the fun starts 1:44 in.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

It's true. As a life-long marmite eater, I can safely say that vegemite tastes like feces

wow really makes you think

>EMU'D

G'day cunts.

What do you think she taste like between her legs?

ABO """""A R T""""

Why do Aussies eat packaged poo?

G'day friend

Tim Tams are shit.

Literally the worst biscuit.

vegemite

oh my

There's a difference between trolling and shitposting.

Ask an Aussie I have no idea what emu cum taste like.

I would try it if we had it.

>love
nobody gives a fuck about you autistic fucktards

poo man

You take that back !!

welcome to the cuntry

kim jong pulling out the big guns

HOLY SHIT OPEN IN 10 TABS.

>tfw half welsh half kiwi
sheep and rugby lad, all day and all night

One of the exchange students back when I was in highschool was an australian
we hit it off pretty well the first day he came to school and he asked me if I wanted to head off with him after school to help him unpack, I said ok
When I went to the house he'd be staying in, he had this huge box and it was fucking full of vegemite jars, like to the brim

I saw it and thought it looked like Hersheys and thought it'd be tasty so when he offered it to me, I accepted readily
It tasted LIKE FUCKING GARBAGE
HOW THE FUCK CAN AUSSIES EAT THAT
I DONT GET IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

And you're all part of a flawed system that doesn't feed it's people and gives them meth instead.

>check flag
>Finland
>Finn calling someone autistic
TOP KEK

We got part of our language accent from these people lads.

How does that make you feel???

Shitskin can't get a taste of his own medicine, at least we know you're not a cannibal.

it was really bad though
but then again our tastes are different so who knows, maybe you guys like it a lot

Funniest shit i've seen in a while desu

Juicy coppery

lick the butthole, tastes like mud.

That's what your streets look like? What the hell do you Indians eat?!

It's important for our survival. If you get caught out in the middle of fuck off nowhere you gotta eat some bush tucker. Which is aussie for roo shit. We just pretend we're talking about berries and crap.

youtu.be/AjyyoAeHPzU

Eh large birds like Chicken, Turkey and well Kiwis

Yes but see The guy had a box full of them

Also have you ever met an aussie who didn't like vegemite?

>This is what a conversation with an Australian is like.
>This is how they shitpost to your face.

youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

You do realise it was a war right?
It was a failed pest control, and it failed because the government didn't want to waste more money.
You have failed controlling pests too.

>conversation with an Australian
youtu.be/6NN7J-BpHGw

I really want to see what the Canadian card would say.

Had a giggle

DELETE THIS

You just crossed a fucking line m8.
DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT FAIRY BREAD