Hi Sup Forumsros hell of a depressive bro here my gf left me couple of weeks ago came back now she dissapeared her...

hi Sup Forumsros hell of a depressive bro here my gf left me couple of weeks ago came back now she dissapeared her family called me said she went to some guy .... i know cucky right.
I dont wanna live anymore friends call me up for nights out but i just cannot do it anymore.
i wanna join an army and get deployed propobly die fact is am not a sporty guy in a fact am a programmer what should i go for if i go in my own country i will never go to war or get deployed and i wanna get killed or at least die killing cucks.... If i can't be happy in life i wanna die knowing that at least i will die protecting someone
am thinking of joining french foregin legionaires do you have a better alternative
> yes i am a eurofag

Other urls found in this thread:

legion-recrute.com/mdl/info_seul.php?id=28&idA=81&block=24&titre=metiers
en.legion-recrute.com/mdl/info_seul.php?id=44&block=0&article_theme=1&titre=Conditions-to-engage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>killing yourself over one girl
yeah you are a cuck

sheeeeit if i killed myself over a girl i would have died 1000 times. or like 9. haha. dont be a faggat.

she was the only one that i have faggot
i have no parrents am adopted and they regret the descision when they found out they can actually have kids

whatever you can call me a cuck as much as you want thing is am not so sporty not fat either just not fit i have one year to train anyway recommend me an army that i can join as a foreginer and in which i can get deployed

am sick of life anyway oh yeah building my life around her last 19 years in which 5 am in realationship trying to get a well paid job such as backend developer ruined my vision am near sighted but not much like -0.25 on both eyes

am searching for the hero here to help me out before this shitty thread dies am going to go and buy some cigars i hope i see an answer when am back

If you're not sporty enough for your army country, wtf makes you think you'd be for la Légion ?

country's army, shit I'm high

Hack a drone. Dronestrike yourself

lol the army in my country is shit literally if i go in my army i will waste 5 years not beeing deployed
since my country is mostly neutral and we do not join any military missions and it is really small like 500 soldiers lol they will never let us do missions in other countries i will have to scrub snow and help migrants for 5 years

Don’t join the the FFL. You’ll be in there with literally rapists and murders. Joint your own nations military and get some kind of tech job

heyo fam, i feel you, same kinda happened over here, just talk it out, go to a shooting range, shoot shit up, this is a depressive stage in life i know, just do all the shit you want to do, don't hold yourself back, if you wanna get drunk do it, just do whatever it pleases you, you'll get over it fam

The fuck are you from? Lichtenstein?

plus i have more than one year for training the recruitment now is closet unless theres a war thats about to start

no am from the balkan eastern europe

Greece? Albania? Macedonia?

you see man i did talk it over everything reminds me of her every day i see her ex friends (not in the country now ) they ask me where did she dissapear all my friends tell me different things i dont have money to do some fancy shit like buying a bike and joining a bike club what should i do drinking doesent help

does it even matter google it up.
> HINT: EX - Yu countries

They have other jobs in Legion, not only fighter (but it's the principal of course).

legion-recrute.com/mdl/info_seul.php?id=28&idA=81&block=24&titre=metiers

It's really hard to go to Legion. They will teach you french inevitable with pumps in the ass and you will certainly have an hardcore training.

If you're an absolute dumbass, they will not take you. The same if you're a criminal (murder, etc), it's ok for little crimes.

Legion is prestigious but really hard. Not for fags.

>buying a bike and joining a bike club
I want to believe you mean motorcycle, but I’m sure you actually mean bicycle because balkans.

Macedonia is a former yu country.

Since your nation has strict gun laws I suggest smothering yourself with helium
*quick,painless,and not messy*

never said am from macedonia and i dont care

yes i meant motorcycle thanx for the reminder i guess it is a typo and its not that bad exept too much bullshit

go crazy, you need to let it all go, i felt exactly what you felt, seeing her friends and shit, i still get nostalgic and depressed but everything will be alright fam, don't be another Sup Forumstard ok? promise me

en.legion-recrute.com/mdl/info_seul.php?id=44&block=0&article_theme=1&titre=Conditions-to-engage

its not like i havent tried it it doesent work mate it takes too much alcohol to get drunk also what should i do i sit infront of the computer writing code all day am getting crazy

spend time with friends, get some fresh pussy

and catch some std ?
no thanx
plus am not that charming mate am a geek girls dont like geeks i can buy some but it will ruin my libido even more

Kill yourself if you dont wanna live. This is a purely for (you)

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

i wanna kill myself but it doesent work i cannot its too cucky move i would rather be killed

Then you arent depressed enough faggot. Shut up and change the situation you're in instead of crying about muh inadequacies and muh degeneracy

Remember newfags. The sage goes in all fields.

it's time you become an alpha male

well bros what do you have to say should we give him a guide or let him die in agony

Faggot.

he doesn't deserve to die cucked, he'll fuck more bitches, better bitches, smoke blunts as fuck

well lets give him a guide to pass the depression and do shit than