Received a message request on FB from some guy I never seen nor heard of before telling me my girl has been cheating...

Received a message request on FB from some guy I never seen nor heard of before telling me my girl has been cheating. Didn’t believe it and received a photo of my girl, in fact, cheating. How has your day been going?

Fucking off part is that the guy has a public profile with photos and personal info. Like he didn’t make an effort to mask it first.

pics or didnt happen

This is good news for you. Now you can drop her with much haste and fanfare and no guilt

photoshop his wife onto a pic sucking you off and send it back.
"even trade"

Post all the pics you have of her faggot including the one munchin on cock

Reckon we should message him to get your info and keep this a level playing field

That sucks, bro. Send her the photo.

Better yet, tell his wife you have some news her husband is cheating and show her and get her to suck you off to get even

Dump that ho.

Why blur out the face of the girl is cheating on you? This is either fake af or chivalry isn't dead.

drop her, break off contact, move on.

shes a whore, cut her off so she can go cheat on someone else and waste their time instead of yours.

Because I’m not an idiot and don’t want legal repercussions. Idgaf about the guy.

What are you waiting for, OP?
Send the screenshots to his wife you cuck!

this, can we find someone who can photoshop really well? op get some pics

wtf are you hiding her for! show her for the slut she is OP! Give us the full picture or GTFO

What did the dude do wrong. He wanted to get his dick into some action and released she had a relationship. I think he did well to inform op.

To you op it sucks to hear. Dump that bitch.

My day btw has gone shit.
> Girl I am dating has been acting strange (In a negative way) like she does not have time for me anymore and shit.
> This is after I have showed more then a reasonable amount of understanding for her behavior.
> Group I am supposed to do one of the most important tasks of my education is fucking retards.
> Also they don´t show up to class but I have to "Communicate" with them as my teacher says
> Another one of my classmates accused the class of robbing her.
> Another one of my courses have it´s exam work tomorrow which is a 45 minute presentation.
> And everyone in my presentation group is sick.

If I would have lived in America I would have committed a school shooting long ago.

He won't apparently he isn't an idoit, and legal actions might be taken upon him if anyone finds out he exposed her. (It isn't like we can just text the other guy and ask who he is but ok.) Basically OP is a pussy. Nice piece of fiction though.

OP is a cuck

This is an obvious ploy for a personal army. Fuck off OP, nobody gives a fuck

im gonna see if she responds, if not im gonna send the screenshots

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Also is nobody going to expose OP by messaging this guy Kris Lopez?

lost all interest at blurred out photo

Fk off he Did the right thing msging the Bulls wife

Good man.

>Ginger face
>Not ginger pubes
>Thinks he's the one cheating

You're an idiot. Further, why would he tell you that he was screwing your woman? And apologetically at that?

Now you've just fucked up his day/next few weeks because you couldn't even match the carpet to the drapes.

What if hes not the one fucking her? What if his friend is and he got the photo?

I really hope she's smart enough to be able to go "hey that's not my man's dick".

Fucking this. Pubes don't match the rest of him, for a start.

Exactly what I was going to say
Op is a dumbass

Guy does OP favour.

OP fucks guy.

OP deserves his cheating whore.

he could have died his hair.
if its him or not she should have the right to see it. for all we know, it is him but she is gonna be the only one who will know

How likely is it that he died his beard though? Yeah it's possible but would he really?

Yes dyed his hair... and beard... and got that natural colour with no outgrowth? Guess he must dye it every day!

You are a fucking idiot.

That death grip, damn.

Post Tanya's tits man

Ask him the whole story and ask for more proof :D

how the hell is this a different color?

(Nice trips)

Someone was a bro and tried to help you out and you tried to fuck him over?
No wonder your girl cheated on you. You’re a piece of shit

You don't compare head hair to pubic hair. You compare the beard. Beard's ginger as fuck.

Just to clarify that you don't need to be a ginger to have a ginger beard.
Beard is the most prominent place to express red hair and those don't necessarily match the pubes.

this is him.
its possible its him.
the wife will be able to know and if he is cheating she has a right to know. if it isnt him great, she will know and he can explain.
this

How is Tanya? Did you tell her you know she is cheating yet

wrong pic

Send the pic buddy

what'd you say to your ex? post conversation.

How the fuck do you know her name! WTF asshole.

bump more pics.

This. I don't give a shit about these faggots and their morals. I'm here to see some drama.

retard

Have you found your gfs toy box already?

my beard has ginger tendencies but my hair down there, including legs, is dark as the night.

Probably because you didn't black out the first letter and last letter of the name properly and given the length of the name, and the fact that you black out below the name (meaning it has to have a y or p in the name) it makes it kinda obvious.

look at this post and you can see the first and last letter and part of the y

This.
Make your play on her, then dump your cheating bitch.

on the real, though. Why did you actually link her to the whole thread instead of just the picture +conversation with him?

Also, shouldn't OP stop being any more of a faggot by confronting said cheating skank with the pic?

Alright now those are a lot more plausible, but I still question that it's him given the manner in which he contacted you.

Fucking moron. Save and post the fucking pic.

A'ight, I stand firmly corrected.

Notice he said tendencies.

This mans beard is ginger as fuck.

its not him. op, basically some guy who wants to stay user had him send u it. u have any friends who are friends with this guy? your ex probably fucked someone you know.

bumping for possible interesting thread

Holly lemme smash

y0o0o

How do we find the guy who cheated with said roastie?

Ginger beard here, and my pubes are the EXACT same shade as that guys. OP made the right move faggots

We ruin the ginger till he gives up a name

im really lazy and even if he was cheating, what is he gonna do? come here and shit post us to death?
only op can do that. im not op but if op wants to give us his friends list and this guys friends list we can find people he knows that might be suspects

Kris is getting a blow job tonight just so she can double check his pubic hair is still short.

Trips and I get her to suck me off

You're late to the party, his girlfriend already said it wasn't his dick

Did you even ask if it was his cock in the pic? You retards always want to jump to the "lets fuck his life up" stage without even confirming your target. Fucking jesus. Some of you need to get a grip.

What?

Gives up the guys name? Why? He obviously found out shes a cheating whore and got her exposed.

Seems like hes being a bro once he found out.

or his girlfriend is just scared of the truth :o

You're a fucking moron. The only reason he decided to narc on her is because they had some kind of falling out. My guess is they got into an argument or she tried to call it off and he got assmad that he was losing his side strange. He wasn't trying to be a bro, he was getting revenge. Fuck the both of them.

Tanya? :O

Seeing that OP is a true retard, what next move should we expect? A selfie?

OP here. That wasn’t me who asked that question. And her name is Tabiya, not Tanya. Close enough though.

Also please do post what guy in questions gf/wife says.

Yeah maybe, but still

Except his GF said it wasn't him.

All signs point to hes being a bro to the guy fucking OP's girlfriend and to OP.

Stop being a fucking faggot. I guess you'd rather be an ignorant cuck and have your GF fuck around without you knowing?

can we find the GF? and fuck her life up?

Lol who the fuck are you faggot to think you should put your nose in this shit and pm his wife? Are you fucking retarted? let OP solve his problems himself you fuking white knight

OP have you confronted the slut yet?

Stop.

>school
>teacher

underage b&

Hey, OP...

I'm guessing you've just had an argument, because of your slow responses... How did it go?

stupido u never show emotional and understanding to her actions,u stay alpha she stays there

OP is reloading

Damn, don't shoot the messenger please.

because i have free time and am bored.
i also dont think people should be cheated on.

basically the only thing im wondering is who went through the trouble to help this guy out without sharing his identity. it seems like something a friend, wanting to help him, who doesnt want to get found out would do
but then the chick might rat him out so idk, could be some rando

>guy want to be a bro
>post his profile on Sup Forums

what kind of dumb piece of shit are you OP?

Not that guy, but 18 and in last year of 6th form college in UK

user could be in the same position

op report back

now that's time well spent, user

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

literally
cucked

My day's going great. This chick with a fiance told me she's always wanted to do stuff with me 'off the record'. I got to tell that bitch she's dumb as hell for going behind someone's back and trying to cheat. Fucking sluttts.

To the OP who posted this thread, why for the love of god would you release personal information here like a giant flailing retard?

Your dumbass can get sued for that shit so long as you do some kind of revenge on her because the law will side with her when all you NEED to do is simply dump your girlfriend or wife or what the fuck ever she is to you and MOVE ON.

THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE LIFE AS THEY ARE EXTREMWLY SELFISH AND ONLY LIVE TO PLEASE THEIR OWN SELFISH DESIRES.

To Kris Lopez and his wife, I hope you fucking assholes learn from this that you have enabled this kind of degeneracy simply by allowing your friend to proceed with promiscuity rather than consideration for others and this is only in addition to the slut that cheated ever so blatantly.

To the people ITT, you all need to quit jumping to conclusions so fast (inb4 maybe the slut told that guy she was SINGLE, no shit sherlock) because nobody here is supposed to be ANYBODYS personal army.

Not Your Personal Army FAGGOT.

Divorce wife, break up with gf, whichever you need to do and do it quickly OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

Sup Forums is NOT your personal blog although it CAN be used to gather information. Dont believe that stupid shit at the top hurr durr err1 bosts figshanal (lolanal) starries ob ebig broborshuns

We are simply Human, not a bunch of AI (except for the Shills, they are Not Human).

All in all, what if OP just played everybody into trying to destroy some random dudes life? You people have no imagination or what?

Kris here. What the fucking fuck is wrong with you faggot sending my wife a dick pic
Faggot i thought i was doing you a solid you but you turned out to be a cuck. You deserve to be cheated on faggot.
PS I know who she fucked, and now you wont. Fucking cunt

>so much faggotry here.

Tl;dr. Self important faggot.

>not Kris