Huffington Roast

web.archive.org/web/20160527092314/http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/us_5747ea01e4b03ede44146cce

>When one of your writters makes an article that almost depicts Trump as a human being

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3SPLyVjDgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone have some pictures that show how insane the retards at HP are?

they're all women

that says enough

>birther
Is that the same as breeder? As in the stupid thing raging poofs call straight people? Or does it mean Pro Life?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3SPLyVjDgM

Some wounds never heal.

It means someone who believes Obama isn't a natural born American, thus disqualified constitutionally from being President.

Huffington Post is a satire site.

Birther = people who wanted to see brock's birth certificate.

S A V A G E

>wants to ban all Muslims
And that's a bad thing, how?

Muh feels

kill all people with a religion and the world is a better place

More like Huffington Paint.

>when leftist propaganda becomes so retarded, it sounds like an endorsement

I wouldn't vote for anyone who hasn't been called a racist, nazi xenophobe. Because that's just the left's seal of approval that he's going to kick over their mass immigration system.

A politician could literally stuff muslims into concentration camps, and I'd still vote for him over the leftist human garbage that wants to replace us entirely with muslims, and give them more rights than us while doing so.

And I DEFINITELY want the new right wing leaders to be such overt fascists that they start destroying the left's powerbase. I want nothing more than the total destruction of left wing politics. We are at war, we always have been, and the right has always been forced to pull its punches. But I remember how arrogant and totalitarian the leftists were at their height. They deserve everything they could possibly get. The West needs the return of McCartyism. Leftism should be rooted out.

Delivered.

Good one Mexibro.

>so diverse

I'd bet they're constantly at each others throats and that there is an obscene amount of back-stabbing and petty squabbling going on behind the scenes.

That explains a lot, but what the fuck is that emoji?
Is it squirting blood or somehting?

Oh Jesus.
I saw that pic earlier without knowing it's the HuffPo editorial board, and I thought they all look psycho cunts.
Now I know why.

Are you trying to dissuade me or convince me to vote for Trump?

Because that last bit alone was enough to win my vote.

are you serious bulgaria?
i dont even have my glasses on and i can see it

Trump BTFO them at his Press Conference
>HUFFINGTON POST? THEY DON'T DO NEWS.

Wow, really makes you think