DOLLAR COLLAPSE 28 MAY 2016

Peter Shiff
youtube.com/watch?v=ucL1Ulw6B3c

Putin
disclose.tv/news/putin_and_russian_general_warns_of_us_collapse_in_28_may_2016/128824

Ron Paul
youtube.com/watch?v=5lePLYp-jXg

Alex Tin foil Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=HRs3Iafswis

Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=pvYh53vbD3g

other:
youtube.com/watch?v=KvqXZfQxL_E

youtube.com/watch?v=h6oosTh_ca4

What is Sup Forums's opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7_gpnjGbZs
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually believed, but it's not looking likely at this stage. American economy data looks fine, improving even. Okay, Sup Forums wasn't right... This time.

Ah, yes, Sup Forums's biannual ECONOMIC HABBEING prediction. First it's the late spring/early summer prediction then it's the late summer/early autumn one. May 28th this year, is it? I look forward to posting a "Nothing happened, again" thread in June.

I have to say Sup Forums was right.

the predictions were based on the interest rates (ofcourse autists always make some paranormal shit out of it #shemitah)
The crash in september stayed out due the fact Yellen didn't raise the i-rates. When she did raise the i-rate (dec) we had a 2 major drop. In june there will be a new i-rate rise so potentially a 3rd drop

In about 50min the US GDP Growth Rate QoQ 2nd Est will be revealed.

> are
> you
> ready?

May 28th 2016 US Dollar collapse is a HOAX!
youtube.com/watch?v=w7_gpnjGbZs

At 17.15u (GMT+0) There will be a US fed speech by Yellen

Bankers are manipulating data, and media plays nice with them. At the same time, they're suppressing the precious metal values, while encouraging programs for digital purchases of precious metals, rather than physical assets.

Japan is refusing to take our dollars now, China has stock piled huge amounts of gold. Unemployment numbers are way off, job creation is off because a person working 3 part time jobs counts as 3 jobs created under Obama.

Who owns Puerto Rico's debt? Because someone isn't getting paid. Venezuela is having to sell their precious metals.

stocks are up all week, gold crushed.
28/05 is a saturday, not a likely day for a crash.

however, in case of a big crash, most banks are so leveraged they're are fucked. governments cannot save them, drowning themselves in debt. even if they'll try. lots of talk about Deutsche Bank these day...

i'll welcome a big crash. i'm diversified, so if stocks tank big time i couldn't actually give a fuck.

Yeah, right.
WONT HAP-PE-NED. SOLID AND CLEAR

How the fuck can the Dollar collapse tomorrow if financial markets are closed you idiot?

Yeah you're right things can only happen between 09.30am - 18.pm during weekdays. I''m sorry!

so how exactly the dollar would crash if financial markets are not trading?

Yellen reveals ''rate hike'', spews some bullshit data about improving economy
???
Market crash

ok. Underpants gnomes?

SCHMEGMA

first of all
pre-markets even when the markets are closed you can trade on pre-markets
secondly, stocks open and close at different rates it doesn't actually follow op nicely. friday can close down at 100 points but monday can open at 50 points.

boards.Sup Forums.org/biz/thread/1269968#top
boards.Sup Forums.org/biz/thread/1269968#top boards.Sup Forums.org/biz/thread/1269968#top boards.Sup Forums.org/biz/thread/1269968#top

I'm so glad to be proven right, that Germany's going to fuck everything up for a third time.

then the crash would be on Monday not tomorrow

as for you
>Britain exiting the EU is also looking like an increasingly likely outcome from their referendum which would fucking shatter the Euro so badly it would destroy continental europe.

Britain doesn't use the Euro, so Britain leaving the EU would have zero impact on the Euro

>Britain doesn't use the Euro, so Britain leaving the EU would have zero impact on the Euro
but if the EU factor's in the UK for all of their finances and shit, wouldnt that fuck up its entire structure? Demand for the euro would decrease because its no longer as strong economically as a single entity so the euro depreciates

5/28?
How? Markets aren't open on Saturday so how can the dollar 'crash' on a Saturday?

The jews are trolling you.

as global economy rekts people will go to dollar. always have. there will be no dollar collapse for a while as it will be a haven (backed by guns and unilateralism). The haven won't last of course, as the petrodollar will give way to a basket and then people will flee.

>too soon for dollar collapse. come back in 2yrs

UK leaving would send the UK economy in an immediate recession thus it'd crsuh the Pound, not the Euro

>Britain doesn't use the Euro, so Britain leaving the EU would have zero impact on the Euro

Britain's exit of the Eurozone creates precedent for other Euro-using countries (like, say, Italy or Greece) to leave the Euro. Putting aside particular difficulties involving Euro printing presses in the exiting countries, the immediate reaction will be that the Euro will climb.

Until the Italian government starts reprinting Lira (or whatever) and devalues its currency to gain a competitive advantage on the Euro. Then, jobs will flow from Euro states to non-Euro states, prompting greater political pressure on Euro states to also exit.

September 2015 was a different kind of happening, because a whole bunch of shit was going on what with the Shemitah, CERN, Jade Helm, speculative meteor impact, mutually assured destruction etc. etc.

But of course, nothing happened.

and a human girl can only consent to sex after the earth has revolved around the Sun 18 times.

No it won't.

>Britain's exit of the Eurozone
Britain is not in the Eurozone
Good Lord.

Strange how the 28th of May is a Saturday

>Do stocks even trade on weekends????

Sorry, it's early over here in Burgertoria. European Union, not Eurozone. Since there is no mechanism for leaving either, any state which would leave one creates precedent for leaving either.

>Britain leaves
>all the money they had to pay is gone
>even bigger deficit for the Eu bank

you cant put an exact date on a financial collapse but you roughly predict the month. May is likely to be the start of the death spiral for DB that will probably go bankrupt by september

My prediction for May 28th:
It will be a saturday and nothing will happen.

The pound will quickly recover. The euro will crumble since other countries will follow England's lead. It boils down to people don't want to have rapefugees forced on them and wish to not have their culture and people ruled by political correctness shaming any longer.

I agree. Dollar will collapse in the near'ish future but trying to guess some specific date for it is ridiculous.

12.30 gmt+0
If Q2 reports stagnation or recession > collapse

17.15 gmt+0
if feds raise the i-rate > stock collapse

>autistic belgian becomes obsessed with the united states failing but doesn't know trading hours

They'll hold the fed rate steady no doubt. There's literally zero chance of it being raised. The fundamentals just aren't there to raise it. They'll just postpone it as always citing some data point.

And the Q2 report will be tweaked if it shows negative growth I suspect. They've pushed the "economic recovery" -narrative too hard to not go all in on it.

So yeah, no habbenings.

>believing all of this shit

topkek