What are Mormons like in your country?

What are Mormons like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bountiful,_British_Columbia
latimes.com/nation/la-na-ff-polygamy-towns-makeover-20160310-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polygamist weirdos living in the mountains.

Don't even think we have any but we probably do somewhere.

Intimidatingly tall, thin, white, and well-groomed

I have a friend that is mormon. He is a cool guy. I think jeehovas are more disliked in sweden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bountiful,_British_Columbia

latimes.com/nation/la-na-ff-polygamy-towns-makeover-20160310-story.html

Oh yea

Are they Mormon? I thought they were just polygamists.

This, the Mormons in my town are top tier citizens.

Oh shoot, why does Canada always get the best stuff?

There's something wrong with them

cool temples tho

These people remind me of the saudis. Affinity for gaudy SUVs along with fashion sense and all.

Fucking weirdos and not real Christians

only ever met 1 mormon, he was a weird dutch guy

Really unsettling, they're just too perfect and happy. The whole thing seems really artificial, makes you think they're secretly serial killers or something.

Here's something that's always confused me. Why would any black person be mormon? It's tenants are racist as fuck.

This is actually pretty cool. I mean, not that they are on the run now, but an isolated society that goes by their own rules and harasses outsiders.

I was friends with a mormon for a few years when I was in elementary school, his family was trying to convert me but I was too dense to realize it

Big part of my family is Mormon. Ordinary people, mostly. One cousin is very brainwashed, she remained a virgin until marriage, and she married in a hurry because she was itching. She legit believes she'll go to hell if she drinks coffee.

I wish they were fundamentalists.

Pretty much exactly as they are portrayed in south part

Mormonism is a religion that pushes American supremacy. Why would south americans of all people follow it?

only mormons i ever met was a massive beta sperg manlet and some creepy staring old people when i stopped off in provo for gas

Had some knock at my door once or twice over the years. Also met one on the street but that's it. Think I might have scared them 2bh

The one that introduced it to my family is my uncle. He is very smart, I suspect he just wanted a good environment to raise his kids, the rest are just too stupid or were indoctrinated since they were kids.

isn't it also the same thing that lets you decide if you want to go to heaven or hell in the afterlife after you die? (Or is that jehova's witnesses.)
confederados

>isn't it also the same thing that lets you decide if you want to go to heaven or hell in the afterlife after you die?
No. If you've been a good person you get to become a god.

why are matt and trey so obsessed with mormons

They're from Colorado

They're good friends.

they are much better than the other evangelicals

they do not obey their rules until they are 20 or something

they let themselves have fun

Great people

Ryan Gosling apparently

Rare here but I have met a few, they get laughed at when they start talking about Jesus visiting America.