encyclopediadramatica.rs/Mitchell_Henderson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the madman

the legend

F

U

Lucky bastard.
F.
>I want to do the same but I'm too poor for anything.

F

info?

F

War hero for Croatians and a war criminal for International Court... one thing is clear, no matter what he may have done...he goes away like a hero.
He said:
'Judges, Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your verdict with contempt!'
And then drank poison.

The ex-general was convicted for the ethnic cleansing of muslims.
He was also a businesman and a theatre director.

F

Slobodan Praljak swallowed poison and died after judges sentenced him to 20 years in prison for war crime.

what

Serbian general on trial for war crimes. Told them niggers idgaf and chugged poison. Became a meme.
winrar.jpg

There a video?

>he put muzzies in concentration camps

>crazy fucker immortalized himself into memedom
Brav-fuckin-O

Smart move.
That fucker is guilty of the crimes but since he an herod the internet accepted him as a new meme

F

he was only following orders

the real war criminal is already dead, and so would he many years ago if he didnt follow them.

strange how since then they havent had any muslim terror attacks...

All over the news on dutch TV here.

F
>what now?

what happened?

go to al jeezera u lazy cunt

How do you know? As a croatian its more about political coup against croatia, trying to criminalize us and call us facist and agressors, we only defended whats ours and area which he defended was crucial for defence

Too late, should have killed himself before he murdered other people.

And they call that a war crime? Dumb niggers

>That fucker is guilty of the crimes
Removing kebab is not a crime.

Never mind, was expecting more than a guy drinking. Why don't they make fun poisons?

Hydrogen peroxide?
Not exactly poison, but would hold theatrical value I guess.

Just appreciate this less gory Bud Dwyer moment. The original an hero

For people who dont know this is a croatian general who killed muslims and when they senteced him to 20 years of jail he told them im not a guilty man Gtfo and drank poison

Indeed, but they removed kebab that already removed kebab (they werent really active in the muslim religion, so they were like casual non theist cunts in Yugo). Also because of this, many kebabs decided to go Allah and be a muslim again going to church n shit, so it just made differences bigger.

supposedly he also ran a concentration camp where only 4 serbians were killed in 3 years. He must have just really hated muslims.

The man was ahead of his time, that's all. Fast forward 20 years and he'd be running Gitmo on a fat Murican salary.

>theatre director

That actually explains a lot, right there.

F

Was expecting him to transform after drinking that.

I order kebab whenever I get the chance.

The original an hero was this boy.

dude i found his ipod

he was a piece of shit murderer who was too cowardly to face punishment for his crimes so he took the easy way out. yawn.

more criminals should do this, way more economic.

>wanted to clear balkan from muslims
>was bosnian/croatian
Im debating with myself if he was a good guy or a bad guy

Pretty large amount of evidence that hes not.

He was only following orders

how do you think he managed to get hold of a cyanide pill when he had been locked up for years, someone already knew he would be found guilty and he did nothing wrong and gave him an option to kill himself rather than suffer for something someone knew that he didnt fucking do

he had a muslim wife. People blindly believe everything they read. I'm glad journalists are getting stung now. Undercover groups out to bait them into lying more.

Fucking kek

Maybe someone should send his brand of poison to Trump.

He had like 2 more years to serve. It wasnt about prison it was about being labeled a war criminal when hes not.

Is this fucking ned bigby?

I KEKED

neds anti survival guide

Kill yourself fag

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Mitchell_Henderson

>ned bigby is cool now

He was a Croat, you dumb fuck

he was a cowardly faggot, couldn't handle the consequences of his doing, took the easy way out

FAKE!

muslims.. the root of all evil.

RIP King

Stop acting like you have any idea who he is.

Also they were overy butthurt he blew up a bridge built by the Ottoman Empire. Said it hurt the muzzies feelings and created undue hardships.

>ethnic cleansing of muslims
he won me over this

F

Looks cute, would fuck him

holy shit his hand was shaking so much when he drank it

He was excited obviously

takes some serious fucking balls, its not instant theres no comfort in knowing it will be over quickly, its a slow painful death. Probably tastes gross as well.

the is the top most based system
being so right that defies even god's law of not offing himself

F

innocent ppl dont look sound or act that way

Who said he didn't die horribly? They just cut the feed and don't show him because they realize what's happening.

God bless that man. F.

i need the video!

Lmao this is the cowards way. He should have tried to shoot the place up and get away. Poison is a fucking pussy move,

He definitely did, I doubt that was cyanide, if it was thats major overkill. All poisons cause pretty horrific deaths. Movies and TV give the impression that its quick. It aint.

Either this is all the same person, or people are being paid to push this notion.

"Views i don't agree with are conspiracies and people are being paid to promote them"

by proving its not samefag you've proved its a paid attack. Idiot. Thank god I take brain force.

Liberal nigger beaner Muslim pussy detected

Solid logic. Ok you're being paid to promote your own agenda, prove me wrong.

F

what agenda? Soy boy. I take brain force daily, I think I know what im talking about.

>ethnic cleansing of muslims

tfw he married muslim balija

or more than one person thinks this guy was a coward running away from his spanking.

exactly but fucking retards like these guys
Believe everything they read in the news.

ooh someones hurt

I dont believe for one second you know anything about this guy, the majority of americans wouldnt. You'll still call him a coward point blank though cause thats how you are.

F

If you're not baiting or being ironic, just kill yourself, it's actually sad.

Haha what ever soy boy. Enjoy being a sheep. I have never been so close to the truth, thank god for Bforce, I take it daily.

guess you'll never know

Chek'd

F

Did not see this coming..

calls em as i sees em. he died a shrieking petulant coward child in a gay little suit on trial. if he were a real soldier he would have died with a gun in his hand taking down as many people as he could before ever getting captured. real heroes don't get captured.

A hero for any civilized nation.

He served 2/3 of sentence, he would be set free next month, his last words describe why he did it, so for all thinking was he war criminal or not, he wasn't, this was purely political sentence

F

Wasn't captured, he volunteered to go to hague

F for Fuck you

someone post the vid please.

He died like a Shakespeare character. Yet, ultimately, he died with nothing good to face, afterwards. Without Jesus Christ, this man is doomed to eternal punishment as his fate, as is the fate of all mankind, those who reject Christ's offer of salvation.

wow.... even more weak