Your favourite movie thread

Your favourite movie thread

People will conciser this bait, it's actually pretty good.

whats your favourite movie?

Such a great movie. Never have I loved a basically single room conversation so much.

Death to Smoochy is my favorite movie.

Second favorite movie

There's supposed to be a sequel in development. No clue how far along it is, though.

the best

(Pic also related to favorite movie.)

I'll probably be a bit hipster and go with 2001.
I feel like people who dislike it are missing the point by having expectations of how "great" it's gonna be and missing the ride if that makes sense.

That followed by the lotr trilogy.
Then maybe Predestination, which is also a story heavy movie. I think you'd enjoy it, seeing as you're a big fan of The Man from Earth.

Not sure how I feel about this... The story of his life was already detailed beautifully, and it left us really wondering in the end. I really hope they don't fuck it up.

I'm normaly not into that timetravel stuff, but I'll give it a chance, thanks for the recommandation!

Timetravel is rarely done right. Timecrimes is a fantastic/unique take on the genre though. Highly recommended if subtitles don't scare you.

Don't worry, that's what I thought as well.
You won't be disappointed.

I was thinking about this the other day and how much I love it. Such a simple movie that's dialogue driven.

Recommend it a watch if you love a good story time!

Also, checked, faggot

The butterfly effect 1

you're a pussy, GTFO!!!!

Triggered?

You got detention or something (?)
This thread got detailed

I'm a saddo trainspotting is still no doubt my fave book and movie about 5 years running now

this movie was surprisingly good when i watched it

Thank you!

It's done and being shown in small indie theatres currently. They have a Facebook group for it. Man from Earth: Holocene

shit

"Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

Dieser

Low budget but maximum feels

a pic of someone that has just crawled through a half mile of shit and no one has posted an andy pic
what has happened?

Spun
Naked Lunch
A Scanner Darkly

Some of my favorite movies.. any recommendations?

no prob

not a movie, but still amazing. During snow storms i like to watch this.

Not the directors cut though. That one ruins the pacing of the original masterpiece. Original cut or nothing.

It's a fucking movie faggot

I prefer the DC tbh, Caro mio ben is only in that

Tom Clancy's the apparatus

That's a good reason... I wish that was the only addition to the directors cut.

good movie