What are some effective poisons i can get to off myself

What are some effective poisons i can get to off myself

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cyanidehydrochloride

its "jewelry cleaner" if you are smart you can extract the cyanide from it

Don't drink antifreeze for fucks sake, horrible painful death. I've always thought an opioid overdose is the easiest way out, the trick is getting enough to do the job right the first time.

Nicotine

This is one of my choices yes. But i dont have to extract nothing right?

Nothing legal will kill you lol except if you take a big big load of it

try this

Lmao. This is one of the most horrible ways to go. Enjoy.

How would you do it then? Im just trying to find something effective that wont make me not die and end up a vegggie

google helium suicide, seems like a decent way to go.

Spring for the helium tank/mask method.

chlorine bleach and ammonia

drink equal parts one at a time as fast as you can

This stuff is as effective as it is horrible. There is no good way to off yourself the panic will set in. There is only the quick way with guns great heights be creative. My choice is to not give a fuck and try to live in constant fear by doing the stuff that makes me fear things like beeing infront of people embarassing myself and beeing honest. Maybe something cool will happen and someday I will die anyway.

how is cyanide bad? they make suicide pills out of the stuff.

Acute lead injection to the side of head.

Can you not like just OD on Cocaine or some other upper, probably have a good time doing to....until, well y'know

Instead of offing yourself. Go do hypnosis based hands free orgasms over and over again alone in your bed. Get into it and you might just have some fun

the bonus here is that you might explode and envelop your entire house in chlorine gas

Because that stuff sticks to your bloodcells and makes you suffocate. Problem is the body will just make you spasm like a sperg because it wants to breathe. Also blood comes out everywhere no idea why. It is just full on panic suffocating with blood everywhere. But it kills guaranteed.

They used to because it's relatively quick and effective. Look up suicide by cyanide and read. It's not at all friendly to your insides, which you will definitely feel until the brain dies.

What are some really effective poisons? Like the stuff secret agents used to off themselves ?

I think it burns through your esophagus and causes spasms so intense it breaks bones.

I'm pretty sure none of that is true. It inhibits the production of ATP and everything fails at once. Death by removing the thing that makes you alive.

Well im also sure that I know my stuff but I can live with you not believing me.

Black Leaf 40 insecticide concentrate is 40% nicotine and swigging down enough would probably be fatal, but agonizing.

Exit bag.
liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

Knew a girl that tried this in high school, she ended up with a husky voice from scar tissue in her throat.

Quick and effective but gory as all fuck.

>What are some effective poisons i can get to off myself

Vaginal mucous is toxic. Lick a cunt and wait to die. It's 100% fatal. All men who have licked a cunt die. Eventually.