Christian Hate Thread

How can you call yourself a White Nationalist when you're literally worshiping a magic sand nigger ?

CHRISTIAN CRIMES AGAINST EUROPEANS/HUMANITY

Ancient Pagans

• As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

• Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.

• Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.

• Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]

• Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]

• Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."

• In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.

• In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]

• The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

Mission

• Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFxN00yRvcI
youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=u6jjy4Ohxd8
youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs
youtube.com/watch?v=GQA7RQEo-ss
youtube.com/watch?v=qXmc1P2vLq4
youtube.com/watch?v=wMBWl-gSIJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqg3rBLoI3s
theonion.com/article/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image-29553
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cont)

• Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]

• Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]

• 15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]

• 16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99, 225]
• Already in 385 C.E. the first Christians, the Spanish Priscillianus and six followers, were beheaded for heresy in Trier/Germany [DO26]

Cont)
• Manichaean heresy: a crypto-Christian sect decent enough to practice birth control (and thus not as irresponsible as faithful Catholics) was exterminated in huge campaigns all over the Roman empire between 372 C.E. and 444 C.E. Numerous thousands of victims. [NC]

• Albigensians: the first Crusade intended to slay other Christians. [DO29]
The Albigensians...viewed themselves as good Christians, but would not accept roman Catholic rule, and taxes, and prohibition of birth control. [NC]
Begin of violence: on command of pope Innocent III (greatest single pre-nazi mass murderer) in 1209. Bezirs (today France) 7/22/1209 destroyed, all the inhabitants were slaughtered. Victims (including Catholics refusing to turn over their heretic neighbours and friends) 20,000-70,000. [WW179-181]

• Carcassonne 8/15/1209, thousands slain. Other cities followed. [WW181]

• subsequent 20 years of war until nearly all Cathars (probably half the population of the Languedoc, today southern France) were exterminated. [WW183]

• After the war ended (1229) the Inquisition was founded 1232 to search and destroy surviving/hiding heretics. Last Cathars burned at the stake 1324. [WW183]

• Estimated one million victims (cathar heresy alone), [WW183]

• Other heresies: Waldensians, Paulikians, Runcarians, Josephites, and many others. Most of these sects exterminated, (I believe some Waldensians live today, yet they had to endure 600 years of persecution) I estimate at least hundred thousand victims (including the Spanish inquisition but excluding victims in the New World).

• Spanish Inquisitor Torquemada alone allegedly responsible for 10,220 burnings. [DO28]

• John Huss, a critic of papal infallibility and indulgences, was burned at the stake in 1415. [LI475-522]

I would also not believe in God if I had to live in a literal shithole.

Cont)
iversity professor B.Hubmaier burned at the stake 1538 in Vienna. [DO59]

• Giordano Bruno, Dominican monk, after having been incarcerated for seven years, was burned at the stake for heresy on the Campo dei Fiori (Rome) on 2/17/1600

Witches

• from the beginning of Christianity to 1484 probably more than several thousand.

• in the era of witch hunting (1484-1750) according to modern scholars several hundred thousand (about 80% female) burned at the stake or hanged. [WV]

SAUCES

I provided the sauces, Read them yourself. I just summarized. (Left out a ton of stuff, Their atrocities literally fill library's)

(Cont)

[DA]

K.Deschner, Abermals krhte der Hahn, Stuttgart 1962.

[DO]

K.Deschner, Opus Diaboli, Reinbek 1987.

[EC]

P.W.Edbury, Crusade and Settlement, Cardiff Univ. Press 1985.

[EJ]

S.Eidelberg, The Crusaders, Madison 1977.

[LI]

H.C.Lea, The Inquisition of the Middle Ages, New York 1961.

[MM]

M.Margolis, A History of the European People.

[MV]

A.Manhattan, The Vatican’s Geoncides, Springfield 1986..

[NC]

J.T.Noonan, Contraception: A History of its Treatment by the Catholic Theologians and Canonists, Cambridge/Mass., 1992.

[S2]

Newscast of S2 Aktuell, Germany, 10/10/96, 12:00.

[SH]

German news magazine Der Spiegel, no.49, 12/2/1996.

F.Turner, Beyond Geography, New York 1980.

H.Wollschlger: Die bewaffneten Wallfahrten Zrich 1973.
[WV]

How do you reconcile being a White Nationalist while worshipping a magic sand nigger ?

ANSWER ME

That photo is incredibly offensive.
Delete this.

BUTT HURT CHRIST-WHORE DETECTED

>this thread

Delete this

>P-Please respond.

So, which Official of Zambia are you?

You probably think the Jews are God's Chosen people too LOL leave /poll/ you Cuck

The zambia proxy is back again

probably the same one from yesterday making libshit threads

>How can you call yourself a White Nationalist
I don't.
>when you're literally worshiping a magic sand nigger ?
I don't.

>How do you reconcile being a White Nationalist while worshipping a magic sand nigger ?

I FUCKING DON'T STOP REPEATING YOURSELF YOU FUCKING IMBECILE..

REEEEEEEEEEE.

The guy representing god on earth kisses yeast infected refugee feet and Christians all over the world cheer.

It's the religion of cucks.

Bump :^)

>15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages
Teutonic order was invading polish and our allies lithuanians lands, prtty sure they burned polish villages not ONLY pagan ones which were very very few at that time. They may have said so to protect them from Popes wrath tho.

>Following a Jewish religion

Christianity Is a cancer. Christians exterminated entire regions, European Nations were wiped out.

Fuck off, Rabbi Shekelberg.

>I don't

Then why are you replying

Christianity is a Middle Eastern cancer that set Europeans back centuries. We've only recently been able to overcome the Vatican Jew

Wherever I go I must also reply.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

How can you hate this?

Can't tell whose jewing who anymore.

I love these threads.

Anyone care to explain how an angel without free will of its own leads half of heaven in a rebellion against the omniscient, omnipotent god that created him?

If Jesus were alive today he'd be a Shit-Skinned terrorist.

>The guy representing god on earth kisses yeast infected refugee feet and Christians all over the world cheer.
>It's the religion of cucks.

Oh there's no doubt the vatican is the whore of babylon.

But if you ignore christianity, you have no base for morality.

And we end up with moral reversal over time (which created SJWs, etc)

>If Jesus were alive today he'd be a Shit-Skinned terrorist.
If Jesus were alive today it'd be the book of revelation and you fuckers would be burning yes.

Satan please

Christianity all but destroyed Western civilization. We would've advanced regardless but Christianity definitely slowed us down. We'd be living on Mars right now if it wasn't for your Magic Kike.

Your death cult made us kill each other for complete bullshit. It divided us further. I know Protestants don't even consider Catholics Christian today.

OP is gay but he makes some good points.

Also worth pointing out that in Anglo-Saxon England, the first traces of Christianity come from women's burials where women are buried in a Christian manner and with Christian grave goods. Men, on the other hand, remain pagan. This has led to some scholars to suggest two things. One is that women were more likely to be Christian than men, at least before official Christianization, and two, Christianity empowered women.

This is also true in Rome where many female Roman saints were women that converted to Christianity against the wishes of their husbands.
Thanks Christcucks. First feminists.

So a hebrew born man, if born today, would somehow be muslim? wat

Christianity doesn't hold a monopoly on morality you massive cuck.

>that pic
>your edge

>We would've advanced regardless but Christianity definitely slowed us down.
Alright this thread is clearly bait.

The Roman empire only held together in the end because of Christianity, and the successor (Byzantine) was the main developer of science and technology.

Try again retard.

>Christianity held back scientific advancement meme

wew lad

If he followed that Schizophrenic book of yours (The Bible) He would literally be ISIS

Romans
> Centuries being Pagan, prosper and create Western civilization and pioneer scientific advancement

> Become Christian, Empire collapses millions die. Europe Enters dark ages and church commits genocides against Europeans
Read it and cry

>Christianity doesn't hold a monopoly on morality you massive cuck.
You have christianity or satan

take your pic.

One is an anti-pattern to the other, we will never know which one is good or evil.

But Christianity is harder to adhere too, so I'd say that's the more righteous path. People often fail to adhere to things more easily than they adhere to things.
So the fact it's harder to adhere to suggests more virtuous reward at the end of things.

That plus I've started to adhere more and have become 50x more productive and have gotten on better with people that do the same.

Truth conquers. Deceit divides.

That is why Jews will always fail. Jesus tried to tell them this. Instead they thought like you "what a cuck"

We wouldn't have any problems if people were honest, treated their bodeis with respect, controlled their greed (and used large amounts of money for good work or deeds), avoided being jealous of others, avoided being lazy, avoided over-consuming things, avoided lashing out with no reasonable provocation and were able to concede ground for their future benefit.

Learn this motherfuckers.

WE GET IT OP, YOU HATE CHRISTIANS!

Defend your religion, Explain the genocides ?

>Defend your religion, Explain the genocides ?
monarchy, not religious means.

Apart from the inquisition which was BLOWBACK from the raids by muslims.

Other religions kill WAY MORE than Christianity because you do not constrain yourself at all. Like the nigger religions you are.

OP is a retard. Back then Christianity was used for political reasons, blaming Christianity,and especially the Christian people , for all those crimes is stupid. Also I am not a nationalist or anything.

> "Christians Dindu Nuffin" It waz da monarchies n' muzzies n' sheet

Please talk with points and not with memes.

Cant have genocides friend.
There is no such thing as race.
The victims were simply ethnic-separatists that needed to be reminded to share and stop being to xenophobic.

Christians have more blood on their hands everyone else combined

i highly doubt jesus was that hung

THIS WAS A GENOCIDE

According to you Christian crimes stopped at 1750. Take Islamists ibto consideration that continue their blood spilling before talking shit out of your mouth. Most of the wars until 18-19th century were holy wars caused by every religion. Once again I am not a xenophobic fag I'm just stating the facts.

And those holy wars were made for political reasons.

I just got up to 1750. There's a ton more stuff. Read my Sauces. Your crimes fill entire library's.

Heresies don't count btw and read my previous points . I'm not gonna continue the conversation this is pure bait cancer. Cya

YES THEY DO COUNT YOU MORON

Good OP good

Christians tend to be the biggest cucks in some areas. They are only based in some areas because their shit religion says God wants it that way. They can't think for themselves.

end yourself

Did you know Jesus wasn't even a real person?

Jesus christ, I knew 3-6 was "Christians are asleep, let's post bullshit" hour, but this thread is on a new level.

I mean, it's not even that you keep attributing to Christian Roman political moves, it's that you don't even know your history well.

Two examples of the latter:
-Sopatros wasn't killed by "Christian authorities", he was killed in a political purge by part of Constantine, who had Christians and non-christians executed under the misadvice of a dick called Abladius.

>The battle of Belgrad, where an Ottoman army besieged the town and tried to kill everyone? You are protesting an invading army and it's supporters got destroyed?

Similar issues abound in your list, of both misattribution or out right misrepresentation.

>It waz da monarchies n' muzzies n' sheet
It has always been the monarchy doing their "god given right" and the papacy criticising them. One king of england got tortured by monks for his cruelty (which I think is stupid but just goes to show - they respect the meek)

Muzzies just go round as individuals committing Jihad. They're a wrathful religion that rightfully destroys the countries that follow it - time and time again.

>also remember that armenian and greek genocide.

Jews might deceive, but they don't go around hacking people to bits (well... directly)

The cornerstone of western society is dying and you cunts don't even care.

Ultimate cuckery

It's a troll thread, but memetically the game is ours.

OP is probably a Christian himself.

Don't use rabbi tricks you cunt.

Christians or non-christians?

Because church communities do care.. ALOT.

Some bare sins for the greater good - just like crusaders.

Have an (OP) for the rare flag.

>Jews shilling against a religion based on a Jew
Lel

Shut up nigger.
You're just a rare flag, your opinion is not worth a dime.

They don't want Christian communities to be organised. This would allow them to reach consensus faster.

If people from Sup Forums did that at churches, Jews would not be in a good position.

Or its so that people don't read the book of revelations that literally calls todays Jews "the synagague of satan"

>Allah and Elohim are the same
WEW

Why is Styx using a proxy

Athiests killed over 10 million babies in last decade from abortion

>trap
Gas yourself mate

poo in the loo shut up and lick your sacred cow's ass.

So has poo sanitation

Rude

>christianity is the harder path
>free eternal bliss for just believing in such a stupidly obvious lie

Tell me again what your religion does that others havent claimed?

Literally
>tips fedora

R a R e

mfw a literal nigger posted this

Both non-christians and some christians who are weak in their faith.

If we do not bring men back into the church in large numbers then our history and culture will become a relic

WE WAZ KANGZ

Here that goys ? CHRISTIANS DINDU NUFFIN

you do realize with your rare flag, you are so shit tier nobody would even consider taking your opinions seriously, monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFxN00yRvcI

youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

jesus here no i wont

youtube.com/watch?v=u6jjy4Ohxd8

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs

youtube.com/watch?v=GQA7RQEo-ss

why do priest wear black when god is the light ? and not darkness

man is corrupt you want to blame that

youtube.com/watch?v=qXmc1P2vLq4

youtube.com/watch?v=wMBWl-gSIJ4

He was right

This music is actually very good. I'm definitely adding it to my workout playlist :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqg3rBLoI3s

theonion.com/article/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image-29553

>Too pussy to actually go after Islam and post Muhammed
>Settles with attacking the one group that won't behead him or haul him off using the ADL

Christian faith doing what it does best subverting white culture.

45,000+ Somali live in Ohio.
25% of Somalis Immigrants speak English well enough to get a job, especially the young people.
40% have become citizens of the United States of America
80% live with their families
Average Family has 7-8 members
99.9% of Somali are Muslims
57% are eligible to become U.S. Citizens
The number of Somali's living in central Ohio will continue to increase in the next 5 years
Unemployment is rate is higher 5% then state average rate.

The government pays Christian organizations to help them settle here.
Soro's and others fund these Church organizations that do this.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/

There are 9 main major refugee resettlement organizations (Volags from “Voluntary Agency”) with approximately 450 affiliated organizations throughout the country; many are run by former refugees.

Below are the 9 Volags that operate today:

US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB),
Lutheran Immigrant Aid Society (LIRS),
International Rescue Committee (IRC),
World Relief Corporation,
Immigrant and Refugee Services of America (IRSA),
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS),
Church World Service (CWS),
Domestic and Foreign Missionary Service of the Episcopal Church of the USA,
Ethiopian Community Development Center (ECDC),

Below are some of the sources of income for Volags:

a. $1,850 per refugee (including children) from the State Department.

b. Up to $2,200 for each refugee by participating in a U.S. DHHS program known as Matching Grant. To get the $2,200, the Volag need only show it spent $200 and gave away $800 worth of donated clothes, furniture or cars.

c. The Volag pockets 25% of every transportation loan it collects from refugees it “sponsors”.

You haven't answered me, proxy.