WHY

WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw living in a suburb with ample transportation and 100-year old houses
Feels good man

because after the second World War, American's were rich or at least richer than the rest of the world. So we decided to move out of the cities and into the suburbs, but there weren't any houses, so contractors built the same house over and over again, because it's simple and they did it in rows, because it makes economic sense.

Did you not take history classes?

Lived on the East coast my entire life mostly in New York, New Jersey, and Florida and took a trip to Texas this weekend and my god the suburbs there are total cancer.

You need a fucking car just to get out of the suburbs as it's a 40 minute drive to the city. Here on the East Coast everything is congested with side walks allowing you to walk from home to a supermarket, but in Texas everything is so spread apart where all the strip malls are connected with a highway ramp.

because exaggerated

This shit is where the meme that american houses are made of cardboard comes from.

>meme

looks like my first cities skyline city when I was learning the game

>Here on the East Coast everything is congested with side walks allowing you to walk from home to a supermarket
For real? Even outside big cities like Boston or Philly?

Art imitates life

that isnt wwii suburb the older suburbs tended to have houses further apart, unique designs, and real green yards.

but you are kinda rigt. At some point they got development construction down to a science using a process and cheap materials. The houses are on small plots of land because they want to maximize revenue by building a smany houses as possible. The design is the same to reduce cost and time needed to make them.

you need a car just to get around in the suburb. Kids in these suburbs just do drugs or drink all the time because they are so bored.

this has to be shopped

Yes, I live in a Medium sized city and you take a train or bus to the next city. Didn't see a single bus outside the airport or trains when I was in Texas.

Well the only train I saw were freight trains but no passenger trains like Amtrak.

affordable and isolated from niggers at the expense of culture

>being one of the few Americans who lives in a suburb with actual trees

Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs
a true meme is a meme nonetheless

Well you're in for a rude awakening.

Why not just build appartments? Its way cheaper and more urban and ecologic conscious

upper class blacks are based

Niggers

They had to demolish some in Chicago because of niggers. Only apartments being built are luxury apartments to keep the niggers out of reach.

>tfw my mom became one yet her family is fucking retarded
>Relatives whow have children that are literal convicts give her shit for marrying a white man and me shit for being too white

Sorry that I went to Uni instead of being a nigger lmao

This, looks like a city builder.

Why? The building wasnt getting enough maintenance?

nignog or white trash - anyone who can lift themselves out of poverty is based