How do i get my girlfriend to be in a real gangbang like this? She will give a great performance I know it

How do i get my girlfriend to be in a real gangbang like this? She will give a great performance I know it.

you date a girl whos into getting gangbanged like that?

Wondered this myself. No real interest in threesomes, but the idea of 10 guys or so would be awesome. Not even sure I'd want to join in, better vantage point just watching!

No. That's the thing she doesn't want to do a gangbang. But I think she should and make some money out of it too.

Rape trade not my style

Feel you pain dude, same here.

Same here. Yeah I would just watch and get a friend to film it all. It would be amazing watching her.

no i mean thats how you do it. you don't date a girl whos not into it and try and make her.

Source?

Yeah. I know she would love the attention of all those guys wanting to fuck her.

Oh I see. But how do I make her do it. Or should I just take her to a sex club or something?

A random Google pic.

>all those dicks

>bitch can store a watermelon in her pussy
>she doesn't fart, it just breezes out
>can fit a whole orange in her mouth now, with room to stick a banana
>doesn't buy hair conditioner anymore

Have a good looking friend start flirting with her, have him over a lot and get them to know each other well. Then see how she responds to other mens attention

What would you most like to see? Mine would be to see someone take her in the ass. She is an anal virgin.

Ah. You date a girl who's done one before. I know one who has but I bet her husband doesn't know she's been gangbanged.

Nice. I would love to watch her pleasure 7 guys all at once. Using every hole dp.

To true my friend

Mines had anal 3 times. 2 different guys.

Great idea. Then gradually introduce more guys she knows. It would feel strange watching my friends fucking her.

I like the thought of other guys having done her in ass and because she didn't enjoy it she tells me she won't do anal.

I know of one guy who apparently tried fingering her ass but she had to keep slapping his hand away.

the a friend you have that she doesn't know. the three of you hang out a bit, then after a few times have him start flirting with her when you go do something

Wow that's hot.

21st century white man

Yeah same here. She had a threesome in the past too.

Yeah man, it was like two weeks before she met me and she picked up some black dude in a really grungy dive bar.

Do you know if she got DP'd?

you're gonna get dumped if you try talking a girl into a gangbang she dosn't want.

I love it when they talk about there past sex encounters. Imagine if she does do a gangbang and tells a former boyfriend she was once fucked by over 10 men at once. Crazy.

She did in her pussy. But mostly pussy and mouth.

Would be insane. Mine never tells me about her past but I know she had a crazy period before me when she was living in SF. She once pointed me out a place she had had sex and I got so turned on lol

I will take it very easy. It's upto her in the end I won't push her to do it. Has to be her decision.

do you even know what dp is, dumbass

Love it. Yeah very hot.

Double penetration

Nice! Crazy that she'd rather let two dicks in her vag than one in the stink lol

Yeah how'd u explain that.

She was lying on top of one guy and the other one just took his cock out of her mouth.then he got between her legs and they both fucked her pussy at the same time. She didn't want to say no. She said oh fuck alot of times.

Shiiiit. Is she tight?

Fairly loose I'd say.

For your little cock.

Lol. No.

Jealous. Mine v tight.

I rest my hands on my knees when my girl is going down on me, then make her suck my thumbs. She ended up loving it so after a few times I made her say stuff like "I love sucking three cocks". Shit is the best.