...really makes you think

...really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/5229/Wikileaks-Japan-refused-Obama-Hiroshima-Apology.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A nigger expected to apologize for past schenanigans. Really makes you think.

>inviting President of the country that nuked the fuck out of you to speak at the memorial
Are the Japanese ultimate cucks?

If Coonta Presidenté won't apologize for Hiroshima, I ain't apologizing for slavery.

>that snapchat cancer meme filter

I'm #WithHer now
:^)

>Being invited to the place where hundreds of thousands of your people were slaughtered
>Taking half the government with yourself on a plane
Silly polsha

I'm now a #cruzmissile

When President Trump flies in, I hope he repaints air force one to say "Enola Gay II"

I really think Obama is doing the right thing here. If he were to sway either way (blame Japan, or say sorry) he'd fuck up, but he seems to be doing it just right. Kudos Obama

I'm sorry we didn't go ahead with the land invasion and kill us some 4-5 million Nips

Sorry for dropping the bomb and only killing ~250k Nips

How much of a fucking cuckhold is Obama to think these nips will take this nigger seriously about his "regrets" about "nuclear arms"

all anyone would pay attention to here is an apology, he didn't give one, so who gives a shit.

What is with all the Hiroshima and Nagasaki threads lately?

because it's the first and last good thing he's done as president

>hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/5229/Wikileaks-Japan-refused-Obama-Hiroshima-Apology.aspx
>The Japanese feared the apology would be exploited by anti-nuclear groups and those opposed to the defensive alliance between Japan and the U.S….

If the Japanese prime minister wanted Obama to apologize, he would've apologized. It's purely politics.

Obama just became the first sitting president to visit and speak at Hiroshima

"We"?
I don't see 50 stars on your flag

damn... I'm now getting that #BobbyJindalCall now

you niggers are dumber than a girl on a bike

the japanese leader told him not to apologize.

least we got the same stripes desu :^)

:^)

>Not realising dropping the nukes meant millions of Japanese were saved fighting to the death

>dumber than a girl on a bike

Through a secret channel
>"the idea of President Obama visiting Hiroshima to apologize for the atomic bombing during World War II is a 'nonstarter.'"

Obama is a nigger and can't even stay true to the supposedly "progressive" values he holds true to by being a good cuck and apologizing to Japan, even if it's not politically appropriate to do so. Just another politician folks, move along.

... Alright respect

america should get its story straight. either killing civilians en masse means you deserve to get invaded and deposed or its perfectly okay

one or the other not both

I'm for #NukeIsrael now

it was payback for pear harbor

Or we could say it's only ok when we do it... which is true

Whatever fag. They're just Asians. I don't know why people get so bent out of shape. There's billions of them over there.

I'd tell you all the answer but it's wasted energy. Work it out for yourselves you dumb shits, you're just as bad as the poster OP posted.

>6M+So0pX

500.000 purple hearts were minted for the expected dead soldiers of an invasion of Japan, so many those same medals are still being used today. Why risk the lives of half a million of your own people (not to mention many times that number of Japanese soldiers and civilians) when there's a way like this?

>Well, Sup Forums?
> Mmmmm
> really makes you think
> Sup Forums BTFO

Into the trash it goes

and saved from part of the country becoming a commie puppet state like eastern yurop after WW2