Shia Caliphate

Why doesn't Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon unite to form a Shia caliphate? This would be ideal to fight ISIS and other Sunni Islamist Salafists. I guess Azerbaijan can join too.

USA

Because the US is backing the Sunnis(slow known as the radicals)

Why are Shia immigrants so much better than Sunni?

t. hassan haydar al hussein

The Mahdi Rises...

>2 caliphates is better than 1!
I'm embarrassed to be American sometimes.

This triggers the Saud.

This is why you always screw up your foreign policy America
>the problem is that we have a caliphate
>let's help create a second one. This won't backfire for sure

shia is somewhat persian ie white

>iraq
>shia

wew lad almost spat out my coffee

Because the Jihadis hate them worse than us, worse than anyone.

The enemy of my enemy may not be my friend but if not then why not?

Incompetent/captive US foreign policy, that's why.

A lot of them are different sects for starters, and a lot are not compatible with a caliphate. Iran and Syria both had a long stint as secular countries.

Shit > Shiism > Sunnism
/thread

So you are saying if all Muslims were Shia, the planet would be a little more peaceful???

more like if all shitskins were white

>iraq
>mfw

That's just wishful thinking.

The answer is no.

Or they can just form an alliance like normal countries - which is why 4+1 came into existence.

Things would be a little different, Shia would probably get snuffed out by Christianity if it was the majority.

Of course it would be.
No Sunnis means no Salafists/Wahhabis and no warmongering house of Saud.
Middle East would still be shitty but less so.

Generally Shias are also more tolerant of Assyrian-Aramean-Coptic Christians/Druze/Alawites, (though sadly Iran doesnt always follow this trend, there spiritual leaders can still be militantly dismissive towards for example Bahai'i)

(In the Sunni's defense, if you look at countries like Syria or Lebanon there is a certain amount of reasonable less sectarian Sunnis, for example the Sunni's that still support Syria's government)

But we did.

Iran basicly borders Isreal

If Yemen and Syria merged would the resultant country be called Semen?

I know a Shia guy from Liban. He is red pilled and pro Assad.

First post best post. But the thought of Syrian&Iranian army genociding sunni ISIS makes me happy.

Syria is only 10-15% Shia
Lebanon 35% of the muslims is shia, at best.

good utilization of your time, canadian

>typical kiwi contribution

Because American intervention.

>(In the Sunni's defense, if you look at countries like Syria or Lebanon there is a certain amount of reasonable less sectarian Sunnis, for example the Sunni's that still support Syria's government)
Yes, and there are still plenty of reasonable sunnis outside the middle east as well.
That said the Wahhabis have spent the last century exporting this crap anywhere they could and had lots of oil money to finance it with, so the quicker we quit propping up the Saudi/Egypt/Israel Axis of Evil the better.

Shias can be just as radical.

>Why doesn't Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon unite to form a Shia caliphate?

Cause none of those countries have anything similar to each other?

>Shias can be just as radical.

This

Isn't that literally the sassanid empire?

Given Iraq stabilizes in the foreseeable future, they'll be able to develop a strong partnership with Iran, which will benefit both countries immeasurably. I think the formation of a unified Shiite military coalition between the countries would be in their best interests, considering they have the Sunni gulf monarch states, Israel and the Turks working hard to suppress how much power they have in the region, they could provide each other with security to stave of that aggression, which they currently are doing anyway.

Say the war ends in Syria, I'm not so sure how the Sunni population would react to the country becoming one step closer to being part of a 'Shiite union' of sorts. There will be much division in Syria after the war ends, no matter who's in power at that point.

You can bet Hizbollah would join the fray, but not Lebanon. It needs a stable Syria however to become a key player in such an alliance.

>why don't Britain, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Ireland and the small nations within this area form a Western European Republic?
>They would become the most economically powerful entity in the world. Why not?

Because they have hated each other for centuries and will continue to be wary of each other for a long time to come.

t. Mazdak Khamenei

Leave Lebanon out of this.