Das raysis doe

>That nose
>that face

Classic coal burner.

Nothing of value was lost, the white race has actually gained by having this thing out of the gene pool.

Good. One less mistake of a thot to worry about being a single mother with a white child.

>White American women

Back to

Sorry but you can't spell

We've lost with her shitting out violent nigger spawn.

Racemixing is the modern day's eugenics

He'll get gunned down in a drug deal though, if she's dumb enough to fuck only black guys then nothing has been lost

Once you go black. we don't want you back.

Sorry, jew boys, I love Flak guys!

>dat nose and mouth
>size of her fingers and arms
Is she a midget ?

k.

I bet her friend gave her vial of vibrant diversity

Not before harming Whites in multiple ways.

>Liebermann

Who would've thought...

> Nothing of value was lost

God I hate it when you guys say this.
Of course something of value was lost. She'll eventually empoisone the white race with nigger genes. That's a fucking catastrophy.

one drop rule. her kid will be a nigger and just starve to death or get lynched or something

my analysis shows that is actually milk in the vial

oh god, how am i going to find a 6/10 white girl now?

kek

well spotted.. probably is

>Liebermann

He'll be a burden for her.
No man will ever date her again nor impregnate her (except other niggers of course).

One more white woman with no white kids.

Saying "nothing of value was lost" is such a cuck thing to say. It shows that you don't give a shit about your own kind, and it's part of the problem of white genocide.

> digging your own grave

It's a parody account, check out "Conservative Pundit" on twitter.

>I don't have a shitty father to disappoint so I just make myself everybody's problem instead

We need to just take womens right to vote already these people are fucking retarded. No loyalty to their groups, a dog is genuinely a better companion.

Broads need to be stripped of any social power and put under heel of whoever they get paired with. They can be trained like the animals they are to be contributing members of society rather than destroying it.

ONE DROP RULE.
INTO THE OVEN IT GOES.

welp youll have to fire few more bullets

dont be such a cheapskate