youtube.com/watch?v=PzPW1P7EBA8 [

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump – Everybody Hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0
>America Needs Trump – Now or Never
youtube.com/watch?v=1byVU9ljWqs
>THEY’RE BRINGING CRIME: Anti-Trump Protest turns violent in NM
youtube.com/watch?v=-qhyJQvHios
>DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING: Idiots Blame Hillary hate on “Misogyny,” not her track record
youtube.com/watch?v=yn0tU3l8yNk

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/25/roots-reboot-remade-black-lives-matter-era/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJpLrrW8mZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

SOON

>based on a Pulitzer Prize-winning novel written by former Playboy writer Alex Haley, starred Burton as Kunta Kinte and followed the story of one family’s horrific journey from African royalty to chattel slavery to freedom in segregated Tennessee.

>“Forgive me if this day becomes slightly emotional for me,” Burton said at the screening, which was hosted by Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett. “Being here in this house, at this particular time in history. This is a moment.”

>One of the new episodes is helmed by director Mario Van Peebles. His son Mandela plays the biracial son of a slave and a white plantation owner, who is shot in the back while attempting to escape the plantation.

>Van Peebles told THR that the scene is reminiscent of America’s current problem with over-policing.

>“It wasn’t something I was braced to do,” Van Peebles told the outlet. “The way we shot the assassination and the way it reads is ultimately so unfortunately timeless. It’s going to be hard to watch this for some people — especially me as a parent — and not think about where we are now.”

>One particular incident while shooting the series stuck with Kirby, who plays Kunta Kinte in the remake, during the filming of a scene in which he is beaten and called a racial epithet.

>“[A]t the end of it, [the actor] is in tears, and he apologizes to me. And that was beautiful,” Kirby recalled to THR. “There is a beautiful hope that comes out of that, that even as an actor that he feels the need to apologize just speaks volumes of the times that we’re living in right now. Yes, racism still exists

>“I will be talking it up,” Sharpton told THR. “If we can create the conversation, [Roots] will not only get a wide viewership, it will evolve the discussions about race — hopefully, from yelling at each other to really talking about the pain and what we’re going to do in the post-Obama era.”

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/25/roots-reboot-remade-black-lives-matter-era/

KEK

Obama apologized for this

Awoo was used to slide Sup Forums during Sup Forumsharbor, its a cancer shipost meme

WE LOVE OUR AWOO POSTERS.
WE HAVE THE BEST AWOO POSTERS.
SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE AWOO POSTERS.

you forgot the 2nd rally nigga

>Trump in Billings, mT 5/26/16
youtube.com/watch?v=gJpLrrW8mZg

First for Morning Joe's sons.

First for Canada for Trump

FUCK YEAH FREEDOM OVERLOAD NIPPON NIGGERS

Reminder to be careful when Preforming Meme Magic.

Just woke up, did anything happen in the last couple hours?

GOOD MORNING, BERNIE

Call me when Japan apologises for Nanking.

Japs are the biggest fucking whiners over their grievances compared to showing regret for the things they did to others in history.

I have to admit something, and I know you'll all pile on me for it

We know that for bravado and machismo, there is no one that touches Donald. Not even close. He was absolutely right when he said Obama wasn't a very good cheerleader.

But I've never seen him in any setting that could be described as tender. Remember, even he tweeted that he liked Obama's Newtown speech. Could Donald deliver something like that? A sermon for the nation after a tragedy? I've never seen him in anything even close to that kind of situation. I'm not suggesting he's heartless or aloof, no way, but some people are just more comfortable with those kinds of scenarios.

Reagan had one of those as well with his Challenger speech. These moments really matter in the context of a presidency, and they're inevitable.

Post 80s Trump

>tumblr

Did he pay child support for his first wife with Tyrone?

What's with the lgbt colors?

The mainstream is so sick of BLM's antics that I can't see this as anything more than a flop

they never really apologize for anything
US should have drop a 3rd and a 4th bomb

I fucking love that Trump is powerslamming Elizabeth Warren

OP, have been fighting this for a month, but now we have articles in NYT indirectly referring to us, the BB thing, we've had gawker slinking around here...if you need to trip, I'd strongly suggest not using a name including reference to Trump.

Not "concern troll" for Trump, but concern troll for board bc if MSM ever stumble upon Sup Forums and give it attention, whole site will go.

Last attempt, fuck it, I can't play kindergarten monitor every morning...

Is the user that wanted the picture of Trump using Aquamans powers to control Cthulu still here?

I think he tweeted Rosie O'Donnell to get well soon when she was sick.

Damn Obama and his unwillingness to drill on Federal land

Trump will fix this

Damn, that's one sexy ass pimp.

>Could Donald deliver something like that?

No. He would deliver something better to whip the crowd into a MAGA frenzy.

so it's confirmed that joe is not a literal cuck?

Look a bit closer at the file name friend.

With Trump we won't have any tragedies though, only winning.

HAs to be a bot poster. I've been making the generals for the last 5 hours and I cannot even get the first post. The AWOO's are here the moment the thread gets posted.
>Spooky

Requesting the vaporwave video of Trump driving

I'm the article writing guy from the previous thread. I have to go for now but I wanted to thank all of you that helped me, I'll come back for more infos, probably on monday.

Not all federal land is national parks, cutie.

>Women talk about Hillary email next on morning shill

Will they be smart or dumbfucks about it?

It's skittles m8

awoooo

>if MSM ever stumble upon Sup Forums and give it attention, whole site will go.

How's your first summer on Sup Forums? You know the site has survived exactly that multiple times, right? Look up "hackers on steroids" and the Fappening, for some examples.

Good luck frogbro

Melbourne detected

I don't think that was tender, lol

It would be funny seeing Donald give a rally speech in Hiroshima, I must admit. I always thought the rat Japs got much less than they deserved.

Something will go wrong. It does for every president. What sets them apart is how they handle it.

So is this Hillary email shit going to impact her nomination? Seems as if not many people care about it.

What will even happen to her? What can happen?

Well if you do show up, here you go friend!

>if
more like when

bzz, adelaide, but nice try bruh.

Also the only awoo bot I ever proved was the one that goes AWOO~VEMENT with random non-chibi awoos. I think the rest really are dedicated drive-by autisms.

>the media are going after Clinton on the e-mails for a second day

wew lads, what the fuck

Woke up to Wildest Dreams on the radio

Who else mutes whenever Shillary is on screen?

I can NOT stand that voice. God, if someone shoots her, please aim for the adams apple...

Bretty gud. Ever draw lewds?

The site is so much more tame than even say 2009 or so

It'll be an ownership fuckup if anything that brings it down

I am hoping for a public execution in February of 2017 being overlooked by President Trump.

s-shill for t-a hill

Holy smokes guys

I just watched the Roger Stone AMA that the Japanon posted. the interviewer was reading questions posted on reddit to ask Roger and one of the user's name was pdiddykilledtupac

i don't remember the question he asked but stone replied 'wait a minute Tupacs dead? are we sure about this?'

stone has much knowledge and he proves himself right over and over. I knew Tupac was still alive, it was all planned so perfectly!

It is arguable that the US didn't have to drop the bombs, and this was in fact simply a demonstration of our power to Russia.

Why did we even go to war with Germany anyway? Why didn't we team up with Germany against Russia?

First of all, German is the largest ethnic admixture in America
>Muh Holocaust
Yeah, ok, assuming you believe in it, that's what 10 million deaths? The Russians genocided 40 million or more, and had ambitions of marching their armies across all of Europe.

That war was really about Britain crushing Germany to protect it's anglo domination of Europe. Britain was a vast Imperialistic colonial power with empires all over the world, it couldn't stomach strong competition from a untied Germany.

Franklin Roosavelt was a power mad lunatic. The only president who refused to leave office after 2 terms. He threatened to pack the Supreme court to get his legislation passed, and instituted all sorts of executive power grabs and authoritarian measures that serve as the precedent for our bloated government today. He was basically the American version of Hugo Chavez.

Once you look at things from this perspective, you understand why we really dropped those bombs.
You understand who the bad guys really were

Fuck I hate Taylor Swift

Look at Mika, head down, looking forlorn and ashamed.

She knows.

hahahaha
Joe is shitting on Hillary

MINDBOGGLING

>if MSM ever stumble upon Sup Forums and give it attention, whole site will go.
>this newfag doesn't know that the consequences would never be the same

It's Hillary/Marxie that we have to worry about. They'll pass a Hate Speech Act by 2017.

>shitpost

AWOO~!

Joe calling out Hillary for all the lies.

I have before but not really. It's not really my thing. I am awful at drawing the female body. If I could do it better I probably would honestly.

>Katherine Clark
>Clark

JOE IS A LITERAL ACTUAL KEK???

also how the fuck did you find this

>tfw Donald Trump will die in your lifetime

You should hear the stories about the shit they pulled in Dutch-Indonesia

>Britain was a colonial power
>Nazi Germany wasn't

How about drawing yourself? Like a self portrait.

Naked of course. Because reasons.

>Look up "hackers on steroids" and the Fappening, for some example
YES, let's get into pissing contest for who has been on Cambodian cave painting forum longer..

I don't suppose you remember pol/harbor? These aren't ordinary shitty net news sites, this is the NYT during a presidential campaign where this board is getting credit (blame) for the "alt-right" movement.

You're not very clever, or savvy in terms of how the media works, are you? Fuck it, not addressing it again, keep tap dancing on minefield until it blows up.

I hate you Gibraltar

Trump will make Austraila great again when you are integrated into the US and become our 52nd state and all your gun laws are repealed for maximum freedom

That picture, I have seen it before and I always wondered if it was real, and if so, why would anyone do that

Eclipse yourself.

I agree but most of the oil is on National parklands.

W/e good thing nothing of value will be lost

>Not wanting a mustache

She loves you user

Ora ora, you've got some nerve talking trash on my turf.

>tfw you will die in donald trumps lifetime
Trump will rule the Imperium of America from his golden throne for the next 10,000 years

No it's his kid. Her name is Katherine Clark Scarborough. He's only a figurative cuck.

>listen newfag
>I weathered the goddamned fappening
>look at my medals of valor

Wow this is outrageously cute.

>hate you Gibraltar
I'm telling you the fucking truth. At this point, I've stopped caring, use whatever fucking names/trips you want, all of you right from r/le-donald, and just wait...over it.

>shillbits left on
Why?

holy shit you actually did it

I'm seriously impressed

So what's the MAGA plan?

What/When/How/Why etc...

PUMPED FOR TRUMP!

Whoever made it didn't do a proper rainbow, so I think we're safe.

This is the behavior of a beta weakling. Know your enemy, user.

Am I alone in detecting a real undercurrent of beta cuckness in Trump general? These kids support Trump, which is good, but they spout shit like "don't watch MJ unless Trump says it's okay," etc. Trump is the avatar of human freedom and individualism, forging a path by bucking the expectations of others, and these kids see that example and think "I should only do what others give me permission to do and I still police others who break the rules like it's the panopticon."

Stop being cucks, Sup Forums. You're the last refuge.

We get Trump into office

He makes America great again

that girl literally looks like Joe in drag, I think this is a false cuck alarm

also this is creepy in general

How could that be?
Being on Sup Forums, the female body is probably the thing you've studied most

Hillary MUST become the nominee before the FBI slays her. Wish upon a star, centipedes.