South Africa approves land expropriation bill

They are at it again over in Africa. South Africa is pulling a Zimbabwe. How long before mass starvation and runaway inflation?

>South Africa's parliament has approved a bill allowing the government to expropriate land in the public interest. The measure will allow the compulsory purchase of land to place more in black ownership.

>Under the new law, the state will be able to expropriate land in the "public interest", paying the owner a value determined by a government adjudicator.

>"The passing of the bill by parliament is historic and heralds a new era of intensified land distribution programme to bring long-awaited justice to the dispossessed majority of South Africans," the ANC (African National Congress) said in a statement.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36381572

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taking bets over how long untill SA is Zimbabwe 2.0
Currently going for 3 years.

I reckon every white person in SA should leave and go to Europe or somewhere. Crash the plane with no survivors.

They (the rest of SA) wouldn't know what to do, it'll be hilarious as fuck.

unfortunately nobody wants white immigrants and refugees these days. It's all about the poor oppressed shitskins.

Only thing more satisfying than watching Niggers burn down and loot their own communities, is watching them *literally* starve themselves to death then beg for help

they dont want to leave because its their home

They all better keep their silence when we return the favor with shitters in Europe.

>I reckon every white person in SA should leave and go to Europe or somewhere.
they literally wont let them

last year Britain LITERALLY deported a dying white woman back to SA after she had been living in the UK for decades

Same with Australia, I think we actually turn down whites from SA. I think it has something to do with the 'boer war'

Wait, does this mean they can tell any white person to fuck off and take 0.01 cents for their property, and its perfectly legal?

They're gonna put white people out on the streets starving just because niggers cant get their shit together?

South Africans are working proof that being a cuck is hereditary.

Sorry, no white people with similar heritage, culture, and language allowed.

Only hostile brown people, please.

the scary part:
South Africa still has functional nuclear reactors, for electricity production
>'sok, we'll let the niggers run it bwahahahahahahaha

Tyrese could be a good farmer.

Kek

This is what happens when you betray Rhodesia

>one of the most racist countries in the world
>constantly pushing for more racial legislation
>not a peep from the "anti-racist" left

I hope the pendulum swings soon. I hope the left will be completely destroyed in Europe. I genuinely hope I can still be a brownshirt in my lifetime, and build Europe up again. And I hope we can provide a place for Afrikaners in Europe by kicking out a nigger or muslim for every Afrikaner we must take in. After all, that's just us enacting similar laws. Any leftist who complains, is a hypocrite.

And then, when Africa has starved, we come back. And there will be no equality bullshit, this time. We will kindly request Africans vacate the land we conquer.

Really makes you think...

But it's ok, because there was apartheid before.

I can't imagine being in such a shitty position.
>Generations of ancestors lived and worked these lands
>Suddenly have to abandon it all because of impulse driven gibsmedat that will turn the prosperous land to waste
>World turns a blind eye because you're white

And that's the damned shame of it isn't it. They built that nation from nothing, and now they are being forced out of it. They have nowhere to go not because no one will accept them, but because they are losing their home.

Kinda, yeah. Except for whites they'll probably get murdered or emigrate before starving.

Essentially, when Zimbabwe violated their contract with white farmers and the British government to only buy from willing buyers-sellers land ended up in the hands of incompetent cronies.

So, while white families lost their property and employment overnight, the country soon began to crash its own economy.

If South Africa's nuclear reactors are worth anything, they'll simply stop before they do anything dangerous.

Though I'd pay big bucks to have a livestream going when they try and "Fix" it.

Yeah, this is one of those things that makes me angry.

I have SA family, and to come here on VACATION, a middle-aged woman had to be vouched for. As if she's some sort of fucking terrorist. Yet we let real terrorists in without contest, and only the barest minimum of control.

Stuff like this has made me lose complete faith in Western democracy and humanism. It's all just a sham we're being told in order to agree with policy that aims to destroy us. None of the rules leftists say are oppressive when applied to actual risk populations, are apparently bad when applied to white people.

I no longer want just an end to immigration. I want the widespread razing of leftist political structures, and I want leftist politicians and bureacrats to contemplate their mistakes while breaking rocks on some god-forsaken arctic island.

Oh fuck most of my family lives there still. I gotta get them out like asap

you can't be racist to white people, idiot

Meh. As if most countries don't already have this law.

>Want to build a highway
>Houses in way
>Hey guys we taking your houses to build this highway and we will pay you an amount set by the ittybittytitty committee
>Nobodycares.png got money

AHAHAHAHA

Fampai, are you a nigger?

I am very happy about this! :D

Diversity Now! Multiculturalism Now! More Whites in Africa Now!

Except that is to build roads and shiet not diversify the land owning population

Sup Forums we know what to do... Marry a white qt SA and reunite her family with approval of our cuck laws!

Completely different law with different rules, has no way near the same consequences.

>dis farm my farm nau u gib

Do you really think a nigger in Africa could use a pc to post on Sup Forums?

yea, we have this too. Happened to a friend because they had to build a highway on his terrain. He got paid a lot for some shitty terrain he didn't use

Good. Hopefully they have been adequately taught how and what to farm.

On the brighside, it all sets a precedent for Europe to follow.

One day in the future perhaps

Do you know what make me angry. That in 10-15 years. When SAs economy starts to collapse. As white farmers are murdered, and hundreds more dispossessed. As the "Rainbow Nation" just becomes Zimbabwe 2.0. The white liberals won't look at the chaos and see yet another example of niggers breaking everything they touch.

They will blame the farmers, for still being racist and provoking it. They will say the whites didn't deliver equality quick enough after the end of apartheid. They will say that what will happen will be just and deserved, and the white victims will deserve their fates to pay the blood debts of some unspecified ancestral crime.

>t. Vanity Okwumba

It's literally illegal in the Western world for laws like this to be based on race.

Don't worry, though. We'll change that soon enough. Honeymoon for black people in the world is over.

>look at me
>I am the farmer now

will take longer than that, SA always had a considerably bigger white population than Rhodesia. 15 to 20 years for SHTF probably.

Most can't leave because they don't have any money.

>the state will be able to expropriate land in the "public interest"
Like in France since 1789

I just want to say that I hate white South Africans. I've known several who have fled that country and none of them have been any good. Literally all of them are refugee-helper German-hating scum who should not be here.

A Somalian occasionally posts pictures of the goats he fucks, so anything is possible.

Post hand and timestamp.

Except unlike france they're going to do it based on race to fuck over white people

My family is white SA and we're not cucked so fuck you kraut

What many don't understand is this is not applicable to the average Johan living here in South Africa. This is applicable to the Jews in this country who own ridiculous amounts of land.

>Many countries have a law allowing a government to purchase property needed for infrastructure works

>South Africa passes a low allowing the government to appropriate property to redistribute it to a different part of the population. The price of the property is to be determined by a government official

>These laws are the same

Zuma and crew are going to abuse this law. They get to choose what property to seize and at what price. Almost certainly this law will be used to enrich friends of the regime rather than experienced farmers as well.

Is right. You are heading in the same direction as Zimbabwe.

Yup, allot of regressive white hippies here, they make me sick too. The funny thing is all the average joe blows who work normal jobs around black people and everyone else cannot leave the country.

The white hippies who want all that typical regressive shit usually have rich parents so they can run away and they never ever have to truly deal with african culture except for their one or two upper class black friends that went to school with them.

Their coconut black friends.

6 months

>How long before mass starvation and runaway inflation?

Five years.

If you think that means your 3 bedroom house in the suburbs you are completely retarded.

>all this denial

The jews have really done a number on you.

Yea I know several south Africans and can attest to this.

Easy for them to be liberal idealists when they have a dual passport to USA or UK and can quickly skip town when shtf

how many times have the Great Leap Forward been attempted and failed now?

Sad to watch. Tbh

>thinking about that afrikaaner talking shit about France
>"nah we will never get zimbabwe'd"
>3 days later
>mfw

Boere need to get out of SA now.
It's over.

If you are a fellow saffa reading this start pushing for your family to leave. Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, America, Europe, Canada, Hong Kong, Dubai, start looking at your options.

The writing was on the wall ever since Malema appeared on the spotlight. People used to say he was a doos with no support, now he's leading SA's third largest party.

Boere suffer the highest murder rate of any ethnic group in the world, and now they will come for your land.

No, what it means is the appropriation of land owned by experienced farmers and handing it to people without the skills or understanding to look after it.

If you cannot see this, you are the retard.

>not posting the full saga

>That picture

Do they actually expect me to believe he knows how to read that sign?

What? We have loads of them here. One of them was in the previous cabinet.

I have 3 little cousins in Joburg. What would I have to do to convince immigration to let me take them in?

Yeah, that's been my experience, too. They're nice people, no doubt, but their attitude given where they are from can be... shocking, to say the least.

Don't blacks own like 90% of the land already?

So seeing how the white South Africans can't go back to Europe and can't stay in black SA. What are the likelihood that most of the boers will just go to one place in South Africa and become more and more independent and eventually fight for independence? Can the Namibia meme become a reality soon?

If they can't flee and they can't stay they have no other option but to fight for their survival.

I just need to get my bachelors degree and then try to get the fuck out of here. Hopefully the universities won't be burnt to the ground before I can get it. :/

Except that's for public use and this is for literally nothing.

Yeah. And the best part is most Blacks in South Africa aren't even native to the region, they're West Africans who immigrated to SA after white people turned it into a nice place to be, then genocided the native black populations.

If they weren't planning on genociding the niggers in Africa to begin with, why the fuck did they want to live there?

Super fucking nigger continent

Dear God, why.

>take land from raciss whitey
>sell it to china man
>justiss
Blacks are so easy to Jew it's not even funny.

Start talking to foreign companies as soon as you can. Try to do internships with them of possible so they can sponsor you

>then genocided the native black populations.
Yep, if the eternal anglo hadn't been there to enforce some basic humanitarian rights i don't think there would be any Capoids/Khoisan left, everything would be Bantu/Congoloid

Doos when food production collapses from the farm takeovers you will starve in your three bedroom house all the same

The maize for the mielie meal?
SA is already importing it. After having been a net exporter for over a century.

Guess who they will blame when they don't get their pap anymore?

What I don't think you understand is that there is a great difference between eminent domain and what Zuma and friends are proposing. While both are ostensibly used for the "public interest," the type used elsewhere usually is done on the pretense of a tangible net positive for the public at large (such as schools, hospitals, roads, etc)- basically tangible things. What is proposed in South Africa, and implemented in Zimbabwe, is just taking land from people who know how to use it and then give it to a bunch of people who have no idea how to use it simply on the pretense that the ancestors of the former group "stole" it from the latter; there is no actual benefit for society beyond balancing a mythical checkbook in the sky that is Social Justice and screw the people alive now. Bluntly put it is a vanity project that is doomed to fail and result in mass starvation simply to get votes and to make people feel good in the very short term.

TL;DR This

I would welcome white SA refugees. Would let them stay in my flat for free until they get a job and get their own place.

what uni you at bru?

Doesn't sound that weird, to me. But I think you will see a division between a white state, and helper whiteys remaining with the black state. I also suspect that the leftist governments of the West will call them racists and boycott them, not to mention turn a blind eye when they are genocided. That is, if the leftist governments are still around by that time. I hope with everything I've got that leftism will be eradicated over the coming decades. No more mewling over democracy and human rights. The left never supported those things when it came to their enemies, so why should we? I want them gone, totally and utterly.

And if THAT comes to pass, well, no more "kill whitey" bullshit for the nogs.

Whites need to bug out to Australia or Eastern Europe and let the savages starve.

Do you have it? This is gold.

>South Africa voluntarily disarmed it's nuclear weapons after apartheid was looking to end.
I feel really bad for the White South Africans

Don't you think they will be able to trade with parts of asia and maybe eastern Europe?

because they didnt want a nuke in the hands of those commie kaffirs m8

>Do you have it? This is gold.
This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Same, except all they're doing by going to your country is trading Mud Niggers for Sand Niggers. I'd definitely help conservative South African people.

I know, it was very noble of them
It's scary to think that the writing was already on the wall that early

Probably sold that shit to china lets be real

This is what my dad did.
They helped him get a working visa and helped with getting our entire family resettled.

Of course it helps he has a degree in agricultural engineering and over two decades of experience.

If they try to take farms I hope whites salt the earth before leaving. That'll fuck em.

I'm gonna love every minute of this.

Well, you are wellcome here. I guess its same for Ukraine/Belarus/any ex-USSR/Polland.

Asia probably values their contacts with African governments more, so they'll pay lip service to the idea of racism while calling the kaffers monkeys behind their backs.

Eastern Europe is still in the EU, at this point. And EU-policy is synonymous with anti-white policy.

They don't need to take the effort. blacks can't farm.

uh oh

Fucking ANC is nothing but salty niggers grabbing white men's stuff because they're jealous. The only white majority city (Cape Town I think) is actually not a shithole economically.

I got family there, small business gets the same shit. If you start a company with 3 white friends, you are forced to make 51% of the ownership/shares black owned or you will receive a work penalty. It's absurd.

Zimbabwe soon

boer heritage fag here
you don't know shit