What does your boyfriend listen to?

What does your boyfriend listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCJgUJNwzZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sound of the bull's nuts hitting my taint.

All I know is that he's my big brother and I clearly said no, but he didn't listen to that.

Pop punk. Love him, but his music taste is awful.

Homos tend to have mediocre taste.

Celine Dion & ABBA

mostly first wave post-rock and dub techno.

he likes lo-fi bandcamp nonsense, hardcore, grindcore, skramz and ambient

Sup Forumscore, don't tell him but I'm using his Sup Forums account

Sounds like a fucking tard

he's nice but it's always boring when he puts on music at breakfast
and he's the kind of person who does it just loud enough that it's hard to talk over

Just for clarification: are people responding femanons or gaybros?

bi guy here

brockhampton

mostly emo/post-punk. i'm still waiting for him to get into sludge/realize that ambient is gay

im not your boyfriend mia

metal and only metal

youtube.com/watch?v=jCJgUJNwzZ0

Gay.

most people in general have mediocre taste

classic rock. very lame but ive been getting him to listen to some of the stuff i like and he's been enjoying some of it. recently he listened to Duck Stab and liked that. i mostly listen to industrial stuff tho.

jesus, I've danger music stuff before but this is pretty fucked.

Mostly industrial. Can't say I agree with his tastes.

I used to look like this guy but then I gained 30 lbs and now I look like a mongoloid

he's the kind of guy that'll actually listen to stuff i recommend to him, which i love. but he mostly listens to math rock, synth pop, a lot of 80s music, and sometimes kevin gates. weird taste but mine isn't any better 2bh

i dont have a boyfriend, but this guy that i fap to on twitch listens to just general top 40, stuff like catchy edm remixes like kygo or oldies/80s/90s/early 2000s rock pop

Beyonce. He a qt black bottom. We talk a lot about musics impact on sociopolitics.

God you're pathetic.