Earth is flat

Earth is flat and you can't prove me wrong. Ancient people knew it? Why do you believe round earth jew science instead? Look at horizon - it's flat. Read bible you brainwashed cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwimocU0IIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Earth is a cube.

Earth is a rhombus you uneducated fuck.

Earth is a sphere, we live on the inside of it.

>implying it's not funnel-shaped

Zoom into a circle, look at any part of it, looks flat eh.

Fucking retard

You have 2D syndrome

Ok, faggots. I'm not saying OP is right, but: stop acting so smart.
I bet not a single one of you fags could actually prove OP wrong, you simply repeat what others have told you

go to tall building
attach a rope to the top and the bottom
go to other build, attach the other end of ropes to top and bottom

if top is longer then bottom, earth is round

ez pz famalam

I'd be interested to see your explanation for the orbits of the planets then.

>read the bible
>Isaiah 40:22

If you had read the bible you know would that it states that the earth is a sphere ;)

>be OP
>be underaged
>barely pass elemenatry school
>read bible- it sais the world is flat
>tell classmates world is flat
>they laugh at me
>goes r/science
>they also laugh
>goes Sup Forums
>also laugh
>lightblub.jpg
>goes Sup Forums tell them earth is flat
>tell them its the jews

>oy vey shut it down

I have been around the globe on ships over a dozen times. would not recommend.. yes I am old

I've worked for a company that manages satellites. There is no way anything I did makes sense if the Earth is flat. So unless they were paying me to pretend I was doing something the Earth is a sphere.

I know it's trolling and I feel bad for replying but I always wondered how flat earthers explain that planes that appear on the horizon seem to fly upwards like a rocket when they get closer and seem to go downwards after they flew over your head.
Also look at the flat earth map and explain the Sydney -> Santiago direct flight. The distance is just too huge on a flat earth to explain the flight duration.

i dont repeat what someone else told me.
>2D Syndrome isnt real, im kidding because the theory of the flat world looks more fun than true

Explain what is after edges ?
Explain gravity ?
Explain what is below ?
Explain why its flat ? Cause you see horizon flat ? I cant see electricity through cpu or cpb (and it works) i see it in a light through a resistance
Explain stars and cosmic cycles ?
Explain sun?

I better trust stories like a round earth and the universe is inside...

Copy pasta bait thread

We need more of these threads, I'm glad people are waking up to the truth

What happens if I walk over the edge? thans to gravity, I shouldn't fall down, and be able to walk onto the other side? Are there lands to colonize?

circles are flat

>I better trust stories like a round earth and the universe is inside...

couldn't you like see the earth if you pointed your telescope at a 45 degree angle?

Burden of proof lies solely on the person making the claim. You must prove the earth is flat.

>Regularly fly to Antarctica for my career

I refuse to accept these threads as anything but bait. No one can possibly be this stupid, I reject the idea someone in here unironically believes this.

>reading the bible literally.

It's just memeing if you didn't notice.

>American education

Why would they make us believe the earth is round?

Sail out to sea and watch as the tall buildings gradually disappear behind the horizon.
Even ancient peoples were able to work this out.
How people today fail to understand is baffling.

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE THIS BULLSHIT

If the universe is inside, maybe gravity can do light distortion or smthing like this.
I dont believe that, i just said i better trust theory that can be possible than flatearthshitexplainedsincethousenyears

>Look at horizon - it's flat

Except it's slightly curved and it becomes more notable as you increase elevation, you fuckwit.

tall buildings can sway many meters

>Except it's slightly curved and it becomes more notable as you increase elevation, you fuckwit.

Oh yeah? At 100 000 feet it looks flat as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwimocU0IIc

That's actually wrong. You have to go REALLY high up (much higher than commercial jets) to start noticing the curvature of the earth.

I'm having a hard time telling if these replies are ironic stupidity or just stupidity

Earth is actually shaped like a dick and you cant prove me wrong

Your eyes not so good, Abdullah?

The Kármán Line is at 328,084ft or 100km. 110,000ft is nowhere close.

>round earth jew science

actually, jews were, and still are, primarily flat earthers.

the sphere fact was discovered by Catholics; whom hate jews.

is that a real video? if so, do you know the name of the satellite that took it?

It's a meme you dip

The ancients knew it was round motherfucker.

Egypt. Shadows cast by monoliths.

DSCOVR