Hello Sup Forums im a Swedish Muslim

Hello Sup Forums im a Swedish Muslim

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3LOGJ_u34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many black bulls have you prepped in the last 6 months, Sven?

Kill yourself.

WHY

none
Why?
What do you mean?

>swedish
>muslim

Choose one.

Mashallah friend,i hope you didn't fall for the hadith meme and embraced superior quranism.

Your not Swedish. You are a subhuman who fled his own people and country for the west because your people are incapable of building a successful society.

Eventually your kind will turn Sweden into just as much of a shithole as where you fled from.

Frankly you should be embarrassed to be pretending to be "Swedish." You are nothing more than a Islamic Mexican.

And your prophet muhamednigger is literally a fucking pedophile.

Die

No, I was born and raised in Sweden, Therefore iam a Swede

Keep telling yourself that, shitskin

When is the next attack?

>Eventually your kind will turn Sweden into just as much of a shithole as where you fled from.
I dont think so, now we have a stable ground to build on.

I am a hamster but i was born and raised under the water, therefore i am a fish.

A dog born in a stable is still a dog

Pratar Svenska?

A pig born in a stable is not a horse.

When are you going back home to the middle east?

Bara lite
Never, Why would i go back?

>Race is the same as citizenship
Wew lads this is some tumblr tier arguements right there.

nope.
This is determined by your bloodline. A dog cannot be a wolf.

>Bara lite

Oh god, what is your last name?

>to build on
You're right, those mosques keep popping up like mushrooms after the rain.

>Why would i go back?
Surrounded by atheism, nudity, drinking and drugs, living under manmade law...

Have you no dignity?

where do you live?

Are you a mudskin or a Swedish convert?

I read that alot of Finnish people moved to Sweden a long time ago, are their children not Swedish?

>I was born in water therefore i am a fish
>I was born in a stable therefore i am a horse

It really dosnt matter where you were born, but by whom.

Swede is a race though

Where are your parents from? If they're not from Syria/fuckheadistan/whereeverthecurrentrefugeesarecomingfrom, do you think you're less insane than they are?

do you sometimes make fun of white swedish men with your muslim brothers?

do you think of white women as whores to do with as you please?

I have always lived in a garage, therefore I'm a car

Fuck off -

>Swedish
>muslime

pick one

It's about race.
And yes they are Swedish.

>do you sometimes make fun of white swedish men with your muslim brothers?
There are no whites to make fun of here
>do you think of white women as whores to do with as you please?
No

Dont you have cousin to beat up/rape because you could see her ankle outside?

Getting much hate?
Surely the locals give you filthy looks

Lol you really believe that? You really think when white actual swedes look at you they consider you the same as them? Of course not. It's human nature.

You can pretend to believe it all you want. Deep down of course, you know it's all bullshit. A blond baired, blue eyed person would NEVER be considered a true Saudi if they were born in Saudi Arabia. Or China. Or South Korea.

You think because you live with some tolerant faggots in Sweden it's any different? It's not. The only difference is that they aren't open about it like in other countries.

Look in a mirror Ahmed. You have skin the color of human feces and shitty brown hair. You look like the other billion sand niggers fleeing the countries they have run into the ground. You do not look European, or Swedish. And never will. You look like a sand nigger.

This is the price you must pay for fleeing your homeland like a little bitch. You will never be truly accepted and will always be an outsider. If your kind were able to do what Europeans and North Americans and Asians do, run successful societies, you would not have had to flee. But you chose Islam instead of successful modern civilization. So now you pay the price.

We both know the truth. You will never be a Swede. And every single time one of your brothers blows up a plane, rapes a white woman, kills a journalist or assaults a white child, you will become even less of a Swede in the eyes of those around you.

Deal with it.

No really, people are very kind, Some of the older generation can be abit racist.

So my life dosent matter because of fanatics actions?

you are willingly sacrificing your life in Sweden. how do you plan to hold the territory you have taken by deception?

you haven't seen an American battle line yet!

Hold what territory? From whom?

why do you still follow islam? don't you get that it's retarded?

What is retarded about it?

When are you going to kill yourself?

I will kill you and your brothers when race war comes. Enjoy while it lasts, sandnigger scum.

Never, i have no reason too, i enjoy life
Why cant we all live in peace?

You should be shot on sight (site?), not asked questions.

>trying to escape the batshit crazy stuff in the hadith while still being muslim

who is memeing here?

>Citizenship is the same as ethnicity

>Jennette McCurdy
Fucking hell I actually wanted to fuck her thanks for ruining that

guys please dont say muslims are all extremists or you might trigger OP and make him an extremist

Ut ur mitt land, smuts

Gillar du om peppadildo?

>born and raised in sweden
>speaks just a little swedish
Nigga you will never be australia

he would simply be following his religion, and waking up from the islam is a religion of piece joke which has no basis in reality.

Mashallah
Happy friday brethen

Why cant i live in your country? I dont do anything to ruin it, i work and pay taxes just like you
Swedish is hard to learn, and i dont really need to know it

Insallah brother, what do you think about increasing muslim population in Sweden, do you think we should develop our own more liberal interpretation of islam which is more compatible with European values, instead of sticking to values represented by salafists?

>Why cant we all live in peace?
I ask the same question from you
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3LOGJ_u34

lol fanatics. Where do you think you are? Reddit?

How many Islamic males age 18-35 support the actions of IS? Support Sharia law, even in European cities that they have immigrated to? Support death as a penalty for apostasy in Islam?

Your kind will always put Islam first before country. That is not how people in the west live. You will always consider yourself Muslim first. Then Swedish. And if you had your way, everything that makes Swedish successful would be replaced with your Islamic bullshit. The same bullshit that has caused Islamic nations to stagnate for 1400 years.

Don't you ever wonder why the entire world around the Middle East has evolved at an astonishing rate, and yet the more a country is beholden to Islam, the more fucking shitty it is?

I just don't get it to be honest. If the Muslims in Sweden had the choice, they would immediately turn it into another failed, backward shithole ruled by Islamic law. And the wonder why everything sucks and why the quality of life is zero.

How long until Muslims figure out that the best places on earth to live, started out with zero Muslims?

If you are not doing anything about it, then yes. Hiding in sweden makes it matter even less.

Fucking morons thinking this isn't a troll thread.
TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD AUSTRALIA.

ur life doesnt matter anyways cuz ur piece of shit and opportunistic of western governments who care more about numbers then their own people

How does it feel like doing whatever you want and not being punished, just like the rest of the shit skins that are raping little girls in London I assume?

>and I don't really need to know it

That's why people don't like you. If you want to live in a country, it's elementary to learn the local language. You will be more accepted that way.

I still go by swedish law so i cannot do whatever i want

Where i live the majority of people speak Arabic so theres no point in learning swedish

And you wonder, why non-lefties hate you. You don't belong in Sweden if all you speak Arabic. Go to Middle East. Sweden is for the Swedes.

where do you live?

My english is decent, and people in sweden dosent mind speaking english
Göteborg

>english is decent
>"people dosent mind"

Right.

What do you think is going to happen when we vote away your gibs and legalize guns?

That will never happen.

Damn, so swedish even his ID is faggot yellow.

>Swedish
>Muslim

>Doesn't speak Swedish

How many Svens have you cucked so far?

I dont really know what cuck means

If you are brown or Muslim you are not

Shitskin get the fuck out of sweden NOW.

>im a Swedish Muslim

Are there any other types of Swedes nowadays

Thank god the shitskins in Sweden are affected with the same 'nothing can ever change from how it is now' that the locals are.

why are you intent on destroying pic related?

There's no way it won't happen. Do you think people like being beating and raped on the streets with packs of niggers and having 50% of their salary stolen from them just to fund their genocide?

No one is upholding the laws in Sweden so guns are going to be the only option

Splendid! when do you leave?

You are the cancer that is killing Europe. You personally are that cancer. You and your non-Swedish community have killed Sweden on a social and cultural level. Just think about that you parasite.

Prove you are muslim
timestamp with brown skin
>Sup Forums replying to obvious bait thread

I think people want peace and would never vote for war
Im not forcing anyone to change
Im not destroying anything
Thats retarded

Legalizing guns is the only way to get peace in a multicultural society

There won't be a war. You'll just be shoot on the streets and slowly driven in to ghettos and then starved to death

Sweden. Your the guy everybody heard about that used to be badass and people had cool stories about but then one day we see you at a gas station and am like "fuck.. is that Sweden?... dude gave up on life"

Exactly what "cool" stories have you heard about Sweden? We dont really have a rich history to be proud of

Hi svenbrother in islam.

Could you tell me how many rokat you did in your last sala of today ? Just curious.

Just kill yourself at this point.

Wow, a shitskin living in Sweden knows nothing about Swedish history. You and your kind a fucking joke. I actually feel bad for the few actual humans left in that hell hole.

get the fuck out of my country you disgusting little arab rat.

i will kill you. leave now.

How many white, actually swedish, girls have you raped this week?
And how it feel to have cucked to the max a whole country of useless white people?

The only thing worth being proud of is that we have been at peace for many years

du sa att du är född i Sverige, men du pratar lite svenska.

>We
You are as swedish as a Banana taped to a appletree is an apple and not any paper nor three generations of interbreding will change that.