W-welcome to Therapy Tea with a slightly disheveled Sakuya3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea with a slightly disheveled Sakuya3D!

I'm s-sick as a dog, so if you are too, c-come hang out and w-we'll feel like garbage together!

But my arms are still open for anyone who needs a hug, a kind word, some help with a problem, or help taking to their doctor about an adjustment on their antidepressants

Other urls found in this thread:

teavana.com/us/en/tea/herbal-tea/chamomile-bloom-herbal-tea-32735.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ypKBB712NZA
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Android_ricing#Launchers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chorped

How are you doing tonight?

I'm s-so in the weeds about chorped!

A l-little under the weather b-but still filled with love and determination!

What about you?

Aw, feel better Alice!

~CC

Are you kidding me, Alice? You got sick today, too?

W-welcome to the lovely life of those l-living with skin grafts!

I'm t-tryin' CC! No s-stream today though!

Cheez-it is w-weird, right?

Literally everyone I know got sick last night and now I can't even talk. True suffering.

Hooray garbage! I'm blowing out both ends and it fucking sucks but that's okay because I'm still alive!

You look really comfy though like grab a book and get mega comfy together

Very.

T-that sounds awful! Are you okay? D-do you need anything?

Oh j-just you wait till I pour this tea. J-just you wait buddy boy.

L-let's see what we get today....

cute tummy owo

Two ibuprofen for the headache, a bag of the worst tasting cough drops in the world - half consumed already, and no need for further talking tonight. Those are all the steps I've taken, but hugs are always nice.
That is a very fluffy wig.

PLEASE HELP IDK IF I SHOULD GET CHERRY MX BROWNS OR BLUES AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I dig the lounge wrap! It's positively chorped!

What are the top tier teas and what brand should I get them, I want to relax a bit

Cherry MX all t-the way dear.

*hugs tight with extra butter*

At least it wasn't margarine. Thank you.

>Cherry MX all t-the way dear.
THAT DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION I'M ASKING BROWNS OR BLUES

I w-would recommend some of t-this if you want to relax: teavana.com/us/en/tea/herbal-tea/chamomile-bloom-herbal-tea-32735.html

Puts me right to sleep

Chroped af

browns d-dear, browns.

I find it amazing that you're still alive.
You're relentless.
Consider not being alive anymore.

And w-why would I do something like that, darling? Then I w-wouldn't get to spend my nights with you

never reaply to this kind of thread, but jeeze, i might as well today.
Can I ask what kind of surgery the skin grafts came from? thats a pretty uncommon procedure round my parts of the world
But i do empathize with being sick as a dog. Im sipping on some lavender lemon tea and eating a hot bowl of turkey vegetable soup to cure my aching head, running nose and sore throat

you will never be a lady. anyone could spot those man hands from a mile away

How’s the twitch streaming going OP?

Hey, Alice. I love you.

you always sick dudee why

I'm a b-burn victim dear

>browns d-dear, browns.
ok thanks alice, I'm not very decisive for myself as you can see

He said, to the biological woman with cute feminine hands. Making shit up that had already been said a hundred times was his specialty. They called him... Unoriginal Troll.

[COMFY INCREASES]

she has smol fingers

It was like yesterday or two days ago I realized how tiny they are lmao

how's hrt treating you buddy?

Love you t-too

Alice, it's too late at night for coffee.

Hey d-darling, while I appreciate it, t-there's no reason to defend me

Truly glad to see you sticking around through such a tragedy, friend
And the pain is from sinus pressure, I appreciate the advice, but ill stick to warm tea and soup through the evening

>S-see you tonight for Durarara?

If I'm not dead.

Oh g-go ahead and post that picture if you h-have it. I didn't save uit.

N-never been on it, biological female good sir

>You b-better not be.

It's not in my plans so it'll at least be surprising if I am.

MAXIMUM COMFY

I don't save your pictures from the chans because it feels dishonest tbh

G-good!

T-that was posted in m-my private chat though

So how am I supposed to work tomorrow if I have no voice? It's too late to get someone to cover and I need the money.

YEAH BUT IT WASN'T A DM

Do you keep an archive of photos/webms of yourself?

*rubs hands together suspiciously*

Very skillful pouring!
What are you drinking?

I w-wouldn't know; w-what do you do for work?

I t-tend to keep them around, yeah.

C-currently? Nyquil.

This illness is rough dude. Thus the sloppy cosplay pictures, hee~

A host at a restaurant.

Let’s see that dick Alice. I’m ready!!!

....I w-would call out. You c-can't be fired for illness usually. And you d-don't want to spread it!

D-don't have one. W-were you ready for that?

Good night Alice :D
Hope you get better, try to get some rest and drink lots of water too!!

I was busy cutting and frying some plantain and now im all dirty, im going to take a bath :P

I need a new background and lockscreen for my phone and I think you can help

Dirty!

Oh d-dear! Go clean up, y-you dirty boy~ I'll f-finish up for you

Ah? H-how?

But they have no one to work in the daytime. I couldn't do that to them.

AAAAA ACTUALLY I STILL CAN'T DECIDE ALICE I LIKE THE CLICKY SOUND ON BLUES BUT IDK IF IT'S GOING TO GET ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE. AND I HEARD THEY HAVE BAD HYSTERESIS SO THEY'RE NOT GOOD FOR GAMES WHAT DO I DOOOO

i understand that. nyquil isnt such a bad nightcap!

That's t-their problem. You l-look out for yourself when you are sick. Alice's orders!

It g-gets VERY annoying. Trust me. I've got experience.

W-well it isn't quite time f-for me to go to sleep yet

Get well soon alice! Remember to eat well and sleep early.

my girlfriend of 1.5years just broke up with me

I cheated on her once in college and felt immediate regret the day after when I actually processed what happened(I was drinking)

She found out and that was it

We were perfect for each other
>how to win her back or how to begin the greaving process

I just need some advice and some nice words to help me get through the week

I don't even know how well my school work is going to be, as I've lost all motivation

if you're using Android try Kiss Launcher or Nova Launcher
Idk about lockscreens

Hey alice! Sorry you are sick feel better soon!

okay guess I'll just go with browns then

I like to look at cute things on my phone and you fit that description very well

see it's all part of the master plan

you provide TWO IMAGES of your choosing and I MASTER CRAFT a lockscreen and wallpaper from them

name your price this is IMPORTANT BUSINESS

That doesn't assuage my guilt, though.

Im trying to cooldown first XD it was hot today and using cold water may affect my health :P
I got lots of plantain so tomorrow im gonna make "patacon" (panamenian stuff)

why are you such a massive faggot

You shouldn't have cheated on her.

But 1.5 years isn't that long when you consider how long you can expect to live. It'll hurt for a while but you'll get over that and in time you won't even remember her anymore.

You kept it a secret this whole time? That's gonna leave scars, but, not all is lost

How long has it been since she broke up?

For webms? I was thinking still images, but that's actually a good idea user... thanks!

bitch do you even know me

if you did, you'd already have your answer to that question lmfao

hi Alice
i need some advice on men, how do I get a certain guy to love me? he's really nice and sweet sorta like a best friend

I'll b-be sure to try! But s-sadly, I need to prepare my cooking t-thread before I eat well!

*sighs and runs her fingers through her hair* Alright. Just this once.

Look, you fucked up. I'm sure you are beating yourself up worse than I ever could. I get that. We've all done awful things before. But the first and foremost thing you need to remember when you fuck up is this: it isn't about you.

If she wants to let you go, let her let you go. Contact people you both know, tell them to help her out. Make sure she has support first. If you truly care for her, put her first.

Then, when you are sure she's okay, go find the people who care about you. Your friends, your family, your coworkers, your classmates, the people you play Halo with, whatever.

And just be around them. Make it know you are hurt, but stick by em. Do the things you normally do, engulf yourself in that familiarity. Make yourself know it isn't the end of the world. Even if it feels like it.

But more than that, know this will pass. And prepare for that: don't stop going to school. Get people to help you study, make a schedule so you get your work done, fight through the pain and get it done. Don't let your whole life be ruined because of a shitty decision.

Then it's just time. It's just struggling to stay afloat, and I know that's hard. I know it's awful, it feels like pins and needles right in your chest, like you are dying or like maybe dying would be better.

But it will pass. And you'll forget how hard it hurt. And then you might fuck up again, and feel it all over again. So do me a favor, Anonymous.

Remember how it hurts. And don't make the same mistake again. Okay?

Contact me if you need help in the weeks ahead: [email protected]

opinion of ASMR Alice?

You shouldn't feel guilty at all.

Not Alice but obviously you should kill yourself. He'll love you even more if you're dead because you won't be able to hurt him!

Try going slowly.
>tfw I know this isn't about me.
>tfw alice loses her stutter because shit just got serious

G-good call.

W-we can discuss it later.

S-sorry, but health comes before guilt. Just h-how it needs to be.

I'm t-trying! H-how are you though?

>For webms? I was thinking still images, but that's actually a good idea user... thanks!
Uh no I was just talking about the launcher so you could customize it a bit more with icon packs and stuff. You're probably thinking of live wallpapers.

I d-don't see the appeal, b-but I've been w-working on some reading, s-so maybe you can tell me what you think of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ypKBB712NZA

Alright, how about this, if I can talk tomorrow, I'll go in until they have to send me home.

oh, yeah, my phone already does live wallpapers

lockscreen is already customization too

if you're talking about a bootloader screen or splash screen, I got that covered too

I just need the SAUCE

certainly!

>vid
yes

T-that seems like a fine compromise. D-deal.

That's not really taking care of your health at all but I get the feeling that you're just not going to do that.

It's your life, buddy. But you have to remember to take care of yourself at some point because nobody else is going to do it.

Don't go in if you are sick. You will get others sick and it would be even worse for business if you went to work and got people sick.

Hi Alice! Your threads usually brighten up my day. Thanks!

ITT retarded niggers

as degenerate as this man is, this is fairly wholesome

carry on

I actually planned to go to a clinic today, but it was closed by the time my shift ended.

ITT retarded niggerss

ITT retarded niggers 1

What could i text my mom to get her thinking about incest?

*wraps her arms tight around you and squeezes* And y-you make my day brilliant, darling~

S-sorry, biological woman~

Hey n-now, don't steal m-my OC Nevada

obvious troll

what if i go too slow and he slips through my fingers?

I have a problem which has been plaguing me or years...something no one has ever been able o help with...

A link to an article on incest related birth defects.

I'm w-willing to give it a try

>if you're talking about a bootloader screen or splash screen, I got that covered too
no bruh I'm talking about launchers, like the home screen where you open your apps from
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Android_ricing#Launchers

It's not trolling if it's true. I fully believe the world would be a better place without a dog killer(you) running rampant and looking for someone else to manipulate.

"hey u wanna try incest"

>Alice