I work at gamestop. Ask me anything.

Do you have battle toads?

why?

do you work at GameStop?

No games on anything before wii or 360

do you work at GameStop?

I need money

Yes

what type of games do most fat people buy?

Did you see hey Arnold! The jungle movie shit was dope

Any chance you work at gamestop?

What’s the worst thing they’ve ever forced you to do? Crazy customer stories? Is it a good job? Is the pay good?

No the new battle toads

How much is the Super Mario Odyssey Switch bundle right now?

I’m hired as a seasonal. Thanksgiving was fucked up the line went out the door for 6 hours straight. No crazy people yet. Just absolute retards sometimes.

We sold out of the switch Mario bundles. We only have the grey switch for $300

No

do y'all have that game with those guys who shoot stuff and the dragon ends up flying to the moon with that one girl who was in that one movie that had the main guy who was in all those movies and won several awards?

Do you work at game stop?

No

Dumbest customer?

Do you really work at gamestop?

Where do you work?

Fat people buy the same games as everyone else. But they do buy more collectibles mostly pops than the average person

what's your angle?

Customers on the phone are fucking retards. I had some call asking if we had a headset. They didn’t know the name of the headset and couldn’t figure out how to work it and didn’t buy it at gamestop. I told them to check the headsets website they said the headset had no website. I just hung up.

do you like your job?

Yes

How much do you make a week?

what are the better parts? sure, an affinity to games and you´re lucky. but something like getting used to different types of people, too?

what computer should I get for rainbow six seige? just got it for 35 with gold edition

Answer my question

completely forgot about this, watching it now, fagoot

Not OP but I know it's definitely not very much.

how is it like being a 40 year old virgin that still lives with his parents because he still makes minimum wage?

What appear to be the favorite games by age group. I'm aware most older people especially over 18 tend to buy games online as we have access to credit cards and are more tech savvy in general.

$11 an hour as a seasonal. Much more as a manager

I’m 21

Did you get robbed and was it a nigger

is your owner a kike?

No

How many copies of Battle Toads have you sold ?

awww why so mean to me? I just would like to know your recommendation...please?

what day do you throw shit out

We don’t do pc other than steam gift cards

Have you fingered any fat emos who work there ?

Zero

oh ok thanks man, and sorry i didn't buy from you guys :P

I would cane you good for hanging up on those people, if I was your manager. It sounds like you are nothing but an impetuous swine.

Should we ban dihydrogen monoxide?

when i turn in 30 video games, why you give me $45

how old do i need to be to buy loot crates?

Have you been fingered by said fat emos

why is EB what HMV used to be now? why don't you stock games anymore?

is reddit down

What does your store smell like? My local GS smells of BO and beta male frustration.

Economics. Also Gamestop is a business trying to make money off of you.

Do GameStop employees' really have spaghetti in their pockets, and Chicken nuggets in their wallets?

>Do you have battle toads?

This should be the only question in this fucking thread ..

Is there something you'd like to pregorder? I hear the new Monster Hunter is going to be really good!

If I wanted to rob a gamestop, when is the best time and how to I get the most money out of the place?

You work at GameStop ?
Do you have a WORKING copy of battle toads ?

Does that kid who wrote the sonichu comics ever come in your store with free samples of pepper spray and shitty rants about communism (with a boyfriend free Girlfriend)?

What about the old one then?

Also do you have a copy of BattleToads for the Switch?

How long dose it takd for a new shipment to come in after black friday

Do y'all sell game cases? Just the cases btw, no games inside. I broke some of mine and need new ones.

They're not just trying to make money off you, they are straight up trying to scam. 23$ for the first gen 3ds? Ps3 games for 1$ each, and most ps4 games worth 3-10$?
Gamestop is nothing but a gift shop with some games in it.