Pokemon box 2

Pokemon box 2.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

You're too kind. Tiny cocksock pokemon are the best.

Any in particular you're after?

Something novel, perhaps? Dratinis and Snivys are rather common.

/r/ing froslass

She's such a cutie, I want to kiss her.

She's adorable and I love her.

I want to protect her smile.

Got any Gifs?

Okay.

I posted a bunch last thread, but sure.

She's very cute and huggable, even if she is kind of shaped like an onahole.

Hahaha, thank you.

thanks

>It freezes hikers who have come to climb snowy mountains and carries them back to its home. It only goes after men it thinks are handsome.

ooo more forced stuff, please

We need some with knots

Knots are good.

Ye

more articuno

farfug'd

More human males on female pokemon please.

Also I have a question.

Well half question half observation, Why do so many artists draw the pokemon normally then give it a human vagina? I always found that odd.

There's two main reasons for that.

Mainly, it's what they know and what there's the most references for. There's MILLIONS of images of human vaginas in every pose and configuration imaginable.

But beyond that, for most furries it's what they're still attracted to. There's a common level of fetishism where you're into cat ears and tails or whatever but a canine vagina is still alien and unappealing.

Plus it's a lot easier to just draw a slit.

since pokemon are only loosely based off of animals in real life most artists simply use human genitalia instead of the associated animals genitalia. also some probably feel less furry if they draw a human vagina/penis

I guess I understand but, if you're sticking your dick in/want to stick your dick in an animal why half ass it?

Not complaining, just sayin.

p.s. thank you.

I think that covers a lot of it, but there's also the question of, for example, what the hell does a Kakuna's pussy look like?

You've only got a handful of recognizable vagina shapes - human, canine, equine, cloaca? sideways-slit-between-armor-plates? If a dude's trying to get it on with a Gengar, there's no clear real-world analogue, and the art is _usually_ less concerned with the shape of the vagina than the _presence_ of one. So make it humanoid. A hole's a hole.

no problem

That's no reason to avoid artistry and just slap a garden-variety vagina on everything.

I get what he means though, what WOULD a kakuna's vagina look like? I don't study much animal biology tbh, I know of the basics human,canine,equine and dolphin because I worked at an aquarium for a short time.

Well, as of Gen V, there were 326 evolutionary families. I wish you the best on your journey of inventing a few hundred pokevaginas for the edification of the Rule 34 community.