Post a store only you have in your state or country and tell us why they are good

post a store only you have in your state or country and tell us why they are good

Publix:
Their store is cleaner than most and actually give a shit about their buggies.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BUGGIE?

trolly, cart, that thing you put your shit in

HEB
they give out samples on the weekends. you can get full at HEB

trolly, cart, basket, that thing you put your shit in

You're in TX

yeah, shopping cart. Saying buggie and trolly will make it seem like you get fucked by your brother. Its fucking weird, stop it.

>buggy
Floridian spotted

free samples at a pharmacy? wow

>trolly
dude they say that in england all the time

Better quality than Walmart, pretty much my only options.

GA actually

it's a grocery store, you faggot. you really suck at the interwebz

Same shit.
indyfag

i suck because i can read? go fuck your granny you ugly dipshit

MI fag, but close enough

no. you suck because you're a faggot

not really. FL is all about the beach and old people
GA is just a bunch of racist right wingers

I love my state for some reasons but most of the time this state is stupid as fuck

i get my weed from kroger, dude

Schnucks. Anybody? Anybody?

>weed from across the street
FUCK That is so nice...

Missouri

wtf you get your gorceries at place with the word pharmacy on it and get your drugs at place where food os written at the front

you really are this fucken stupid.

i'm sorry you're this fucken stupid

how so? I have a pharmacy across the street, it's not a kroger, but weed isn't legalized here yet

i am sorry your shops are beeing labled badly

drugs. weed is a drug. krogers sells drugs. krogers sells weed. holy fuck, you're fucken stupid.

you fucken stupid people always say stupid shit like that. fucken stupid people will reply to this.

what are you talking about?
My kroger doesn't sell weed dude. I'm in GA. It's not legal yet. It's just decriminalized. It likely won't be legal to sell till 2020

Shop Rite/ Stop & Shop >>>>>>>> Publix/Windixie. Fuck the South

ur dum

wow you are right some one stupid replied, you are some kind of fortune teller

You assholes are a great example of what b has become. You femanon are discussing shopping.

Oh? You're up north? What's it like being closed off from most of the outside world? What's it like not talking to another soul and keeping to yourself? At least in the south we show our love to one another. Fucking yankies.

you can't follow a bread

yes because discus a literal dick waving contest, cumming on a photo, traps, draw threads, and gore is a GREAT idea all the fucking time. Sup Forums is trash, get over it.

see?

Please make sense and explain what you're talking about.

>thing you put your shit in
A toilet. That's a toilet you Indian retard.

And they all get fucked by their brothers.

you're thinking of Mississippi, or Egypt

i posted this pic
some faggot didn't understand that it's a grocery store with a drug store
this post was me being facetious to you

yeah i know all that user. I know there is a pharmacy in Kroger. Every major chain in the world has one. But to get weed you have to get it at a pharmacy or illegally from some sketchy nigger scratching his chin every 30 seconds.

it was a joke. it went over your head. i'm not going to break it down any further. you're just going to have to spend the rest of your life wondering 'what did he mean by that'

it's in text so it's hard to tell sometimes user

St Louis here.

you don't say