Have any of you anons ever felt like your life was just stuck and you could do nothing but wait for time to pass bye...

have any of you anons ever felt like your life was just stuck and you could do nothing but wait for time to pass bye... slowly

General feels thread as well

All the time

Shit changes slowly
Work to make yourself better, it'll happen over time

yeah man I feel you, i have clinical depression and my livers fucking up, got sent home from Basic training so i could get better and go back. i had a free ride ahead of me, paid degree, full time job right after graduation. now im at a community college and i barely have the money to make do. its just a waiting game for my liver to get better. everyday is slower than the last.

My brother has depression and wanted to join the navy
Was it a good idea?

And coming from a guy stuck in community college for 5 years

Focus on classes and get out, put your emotions aside or you'll be stuck there forever
I believe in you

Still feel like I'm waiting for life to start.

I'm 23 now but I think things are changing slowly in a good way. Don't give up hope. Just work on muscles or you'll regret it.

ye all the time but it never changes been waiting for years and still hoping for my life to get better i feel like i will snap soon and kms but until that day i will drink and sleep

nah man that shit got to me, in canada if you get gastro which is super easy at basic you get put into quarentine, which is pretty much you're alone for 24 ours between 3 white walls with nothing to do but think, i got suicidal and when i told a chaplian, he rated me out and got sent a psych ward. it would have been easier if i didn't have the depression. i don't know about the US though. and as for the college my course is three years minimum and it costs 20 dollars a day to get there so im fucked lol.

I´m still young but i already know what´s ahead of me. A boring life, a shit job. Miserable and alone. Drinking and staying at home. Meaningless sex and lots of sleep and probably a failed marriage.

great attitude you got there

The past 4 years between 16 and 20 have been a downward spiral. Started with the loss of a parent, struggling for money, settling for a trade instead of going to college for engineering like I always wanted. Being poor sucks. My old car broke down so I used all my money to buy another one, shit broke down in two weeks because of the jew owner before me. So now I get to tear apart an engine and pour money into another vehicle just to continue school for something I only have a facade of passion for because that's easier on everyone else. It's weird how casually I think about just ending it now. Only reason I stay with it is to provide for my dog I bought this summer because it's the only thing I have any semblance of love for.

Hannibal Buress is slightly below the beubonic plague on the funnyscale...

hang in there buddy, i don't know your struggle but i know life can be good. I have been dealing with depression, OCD and anxiety and i have felt good once! I will again. Hang in there. And do you have any pics of your dog? These are mine, love them more than anything.

life is fucking boring

just finished postgrad degree, feel like im stuck in a void in between real life and student life. Back at home trying to find a job, starting to feel depressed, didnt think I could get depressed till now. Does the void last?

I have an extremely hard time letting go of the past. I get nostalgic very easily and constantly reminisce about old places, friends, lovers, etc. I also have a fear of responsibility so it's hard for me to stay positive about the future. Anyone else know these feels?

I sometimes have flash memories of times where I would imagine/think forward as a kid. I'm not where young me imagined right now.

If any of you have any sense you'll pour your money into ETH

Get rich, ride jet skis and other powerful toys all day. Live for the rush.

Well I got my mum in the ally behind our pad even as I type, blowings some crow with scorched lips and ashen breeth...so don't yer tell me about my attitude, las.

>ETH
Not viable at all anymore.

Aw yes, Hannibal. First time I see in an American negro. Most twats round bestershire are ruddies looking to take a tooth out yer mouth or a shite in you orifact!

I feel you man. Whenever my life starts going well and shit is getting good for me, my family finds some way to bring me back down into a rut. In high school my sister was off ruining her life in college so I got the end of the stick. Used drugs to be happy and got to the point where I didn't need them. Same week my parents found a photo of me xaned out at a party. Got sent to rehab and the next year was hell. Picked myself up and went to college feeling good. Had a 3.25 my first semester which wasn't good enough so I had to come home to community college. Felt really depressed but I joined the debate squad and got a scholarship from that. Felt pretty good and had been cruising since. Last night my sister tried to commit suicide. Feeling like shit again.

It's nothing but constant cycles of happiness and depression that stem from actions outside of my control.

bro i was in community for like 4 yrs i said fuck that and now im just working on my passion (making music) and it feels good. i would say if u have a passion in life DONT waste time doing anything else. ive already wasted so much time. just my 2 cents but u do u

Thanks love.
Means a lot to me it does. Meself I been depressed since my old lady came to the pad with a wee one, yelling some shite about me havin to work.....I do work! I tell the twat, but she was too high on them Bennies to hear. Thank ye again!

>Most of the time I feel happy
>Feel like i can do anything
>Go out with friends
>Be productive
>Engage in activities and hobbies
>Hear yelling of someone
>Smile turns upside down
>Get the feels
>Remember past memories
>Become withdrawn from friends and family
>Try to fight it
>Shit worsens
>Start hating myself
>Nothing matters anymore
>Go into depression mode
>Thinking of an hero
>Weeks or months
>Slowly fades
>Able to fight it
>Become happy again
>Cycle of this shit continues

glad I could help. Be happy

i don't have the tools to get unstuck.

Yeah, everyday just feels like the same cycle. I get up, go to school, get home, cook myself dinner, watch anime or go on Sup Forums, sleep, and repeat. Nothing ever changes, it's the same thing everyday. I'm honestly thinking of just going out in the wild and living there. I hate living in this damn city, I hate the shitty attitude of the people, I hate the lack of anything to do here, I hate the large amount of unhinged drug users, I hate it all.

u cpuld do drugs..

what cty? i raep u

I had the best life just a couple years ago. I let a failed relationship and failed friendship send me over the edge. I spiraled into a deep depression and sold everything I owned, got a backpack, and hit the road. I traveled for a couple years, completely lost, but now I'm working on getting my life back together and pursuing my goals.

I reminisce on how great my life was before I spiraled, but it's of no use. I know how to get back there. I know it will take time and effort, but I know I can get back there.

Y'all definitely aren't alone. Life is a fucking struggle, but we gotta fucking persevere through the tough times. As someone who has been at the top, let me tell you, it is so beautiful. I don't feel suicidal anymore, though my life is shit rn, because I know how great life can be when you try, and I want more than anything to get back there. My depression is my motivation to be great.

Ok, poorfag. Put it in Ark. Highest potential for user adoption = high value. Once it goes it'll rocket.

Definitely stuck, but time is passing WAY too quickly

I'll be frank, this happens to everyone at some point in time but if it isn't just a transient thing and instead persists then it's down to you, it could be because of your circumstances but it's ultimately your choice whether you want to spend each second of your life waiting for it to pick up.
I'm not talking about some cliche "you can do it man" or "sell your house and wander from country to country, continent to continent till you find yourself". What I'm talking about is little choices where you choose to do something instead of being passive; even you only commit an iota of effort it is infinetly better than deciding to do nothing.
Honestly you can't magik motivation from thin air, just change the way you look at your life, there are so many opportunities and instead of waiting for them you should be chosing which ones you'll take. Nobody did anything worth doing by just LETTING it happen to them.

Lol

Depends on genetics and whether you start to feel better about your life. If either turns out shit the void does last

Even with 3 1060s and the dirt cheap power costs in wales, im still only making 1.5 grand a year max. How is that gunna make me rich?

Guess what, its all in your control.

You have the power to change tomorrow.

Move away from your family, your toxic life, build a new life, support network and live happy.

>had awful depression in high school
>small school
>seemingly no chance at a relationship

Looking back, I realize some of the women I crushed on were dropping hints like crazy. I’m so emotionally and socially broken that I can’t even tell if someone is into me. This cycle is likely repeating as I speak, in uni. The longer I go without a relationship, the more bitter I become about the whole deal, and the more I avoid emotional connections with people. Does it ever get better? Can I reach a point where the thought of a relationship is completely meaningless so it will no longer torture me? For now I’m focusing on myself, and am selectively social. I always wonder how my life could have changed if I picked up the hints. Would I be in a healthy emotional state today? Probably but i need to stop giving a fuck.

Buy the coin, don't mine it. Look into Ark and delegated proof of stake. You earn Ark buy owning ark, similar to bank account interest.

The market's gonna explode next couple of years. If you don't have money buy on credit card 0% interest 12 months you'll double your holdings in 4 months.

Yeah just stop giving a fuck, Honest to god man, next time your into a girl just ask her out and stop wondering could of happened.

>General feels thread as well
>General feels thread, as well.
FTFY, you fucking faggot.

My lawyer seems like a stupid fucking shithead, but she's probably just normal.
However, normal doesn't really fucking help my case if normal is that fucking low-quality.

My car isn't fucking fixed, yet.
That's unpleasant, but it seems like it's more unpleasant for the person that's helping me.
People are just so emotional, they get hurt so easily.

My body is wrecked.
My knee is shit, my muscles are sore, if I try to get a full range of motion out of something, I'll probably break some scar tissue.

My family is ignorant and delusional.
My family things less of me due to their ignorance and delusion, and for some reason, I just let people assume their bullshit without saying much, out of habit.
To think that the people who've "known" me my whole life don't know jack shit about me, and form this deluded image based on their lack of knowledge and understanding, and based on their lack of ease in the utilization of their knowledge and understanding to logically come to conclusions.

My "best" friends are dishonorable, unreliable, impulsive, and self indulgent.

I don't have any friends like me.

I regret my life.

I don't get enough sleep.

I've gained fat.

I'm unhappy, but relative to most people, I'm not emotional.

I would, but I doubt I could withstand a long term emotional connection. Beyond an odd sense of humor and a nasty temper, I have little to offer for a personality. I essentially have the primal urge for companionship but nothing to back it up.

you sound like you have Aspergers.

I just had a dream that a beautiful (Not exactly she had one of those quirky faces) blonde girl lives on my farm with me and has a crush on me.

you should get a motorcycle b/ro
from poorfag to poorfag
I used to have a really nice car my father gave to me, but it got fucking stolen. Honda CIvic 99.
I had to start driving a shitty Toyota Tercel 92, shit used to broke down every four months. After about two years of using all my savings every four months I sold that shit cheap as fuck, and bought myself a second hand 2013 Honda motorcycle, best decision ever. When it's cold is a pain in the ass, but you'll avoid traffic, park pretty much anywhere and save a lot on gas.

Also, regarding school.. you should pursue your dream.. study what you're really passionate about. I wasted about 3 years studying shit that I really didn't want.. now I've already finished my career and I'm in the middle of my master's. Engineering, Software, right now studying AI through Recurrent Neural Networks.

"Indeed in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find peace"

[Quran]

5 Verily, along with every hardship is relief,
6 Verily, along with every hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
7 So when you have finished (your occupation), devote yourself for Allah's worship.
8 And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your) intentions and hopes.

[Quran 94]

Go bomb a mall fucking sand nigger

Sober me is a dull sad sack of awkward shy shit who doesn't like talking to people. Drunk me is a happy, outgoing, people person. Most chicks love to hangout with drunk me but will never want to hangout with sober me. It really sucks because my friends tell me that i think too much (which is true until I start to drink) I feel like I'll never find that right person, because I'm fucking socially awkward weird fuck who can't talk to women unleas I'm drunk as hell...

Just trying to cheer you guys up. I'm having a pretty shitty day too.

Fucking Christ I know this feel

>listening to old music while thinking about old times
>thinking about old loves and what you would've done different
>generally just wanting to go back in time
Do you regret a lot of stuff about the past user?

I need advice bros.
My long distance girl is having some trouble.
>went to school for four years, dropped out recently with only an associates
>in her mid 20's, feels ashamed that she doesn't have kids or married, still lives with parents
>dead end job, struggling to pay rent
Fellas, i love this girl, and i don't know how to comfort her or what to say to her. I'm just a shoulder to cry on at this point, all i can do is listen. Whay can i say to her to comfort her?

This really gets me down. It got to the point where i teared when i heard the winx club theme because my sister used to watch it with my grandmother who recently passed away.

Just do what you're doing.

Either you'll grow apart eventually (rather than a violent break up that leaves both emotionally rekt) or you'll stay together until you guys start living together.

I'm sorry user.. I just.. fuck.. I just.. you know I have so many future plans in my life.. moving to europe to pursue my Phd and all that.. and I just feel the muslims fucking up absolutely everything.. just fucking.. destroying civilization as we know it.. I personally don't know any muslims.. I'm an atheist.. because my mother used to fucking treat us as animals in the name of god.. I just hate all religions.. but I feel like the muslims.. religion is destroying my life again..

Are you really a muslim, or are you just quoting that shit randomly?

tell her you’ll put a baby in her and make her woman, faggot

>Be me
>Work as a server/bar back
>can sometimes make small talk with customers
>have no problem with making eye contact even with pretty women

But when it comes to talking/making eye contact with people outside the restaurant, I'll go full aspie mode. I can't even say "hello" or "excuse me." Why am I like this? Why can't I just uses the skills I learned from serving outside the restaurant?

I'm a muslim.

Its not as bad as Sup Forums makes it look like. I went to France a few years back and frankly i saw more muslims in NYC than in Paris.

hope you're trolling. You cant be this uninformed. This is why people hate americans.

Ahh bro at 20 you don't even know what real problems are yet. These things you describe are speedbumps.

Damn I'm sorry user. I totally know this feel then.

>Walking into the bedroom of a dead relative waiting for that friendly "hey user! How are you?"
>Walking into a house that you grew up in, only to find it looks and feels totally different
>Hearing music and it bringing you to a different time in your life
>Talking to old friends and realizing that they're not who they used to be
>Realizing that you will never get to go back

Just end my life now tbh fam

I don't even have the courage to throw away by grandmother's medicine and tabacoo away.

It feels so wierd to be used to her calling me to fill her water bottle or to secretly get some tobacoo for her and now she never calls me.

Tbh the only reason I'm still not spirallibg into depression is because i became overly religious and found a reason to live.

>stuck at 39
>no hope
>massively depressed
>dad's got dementia
>he's my best friend
>I really really really want to leave with him.

Yes.
I planned on suicide on Monday.
Because I couldn't face another day of work.
I'm quitting today.
I may or may not get back on social welfare. But even if I'm poor and forced to sell everything I own, I won't be suicidal. So there's some small victory.

Yes.
Cancer is a pretty rotten speedbump.

please don't kill yourself, user.

>Cancer is a pretty rotten speedbump
Listen to me very carefully. Every single person loses their parents. Some sooner, some later. Everyone.

add being on Sup Forums at 39 to that list.

I think my parents will lose me before they die. I have no doubts that I'll die at my own hands.

I'm not going to.
It's the stress of a dead end job and the fact that no matter what, it's still going to be fuck up and after fuck up at work (due to being sole IT person and them refusing to spend money at all on IT, including new comptuer ssince the ones we have are very outdated).

So I'm quitting and hoping for the best

Oh, I'm not that user. I was just saying I found out I had cancer at 21.

Shit our get off the pot

had it at 15, depression will literally make it more aggressive so stay positive.

"Shit our"?
And I've never done drugs in my life.

>depression will literally make it more aggressive
At least I laughed at how many years have been shaved off of my life because of how long and how deeply I've been depressed.

Uh good for you. Maybe that's your problem. Smoke some fuckin weed, drink a beer and mellow out like the rest of the world.

Glad you chose to live, user

Yes, here's the solution.

>where do you want to be in 20 years?
>where do you need to be in 10 years for that to happen?
>where do you need to be in 5 years for that?
>where do you need to be next year for that?
>where do you need to be next week for that?
>what do you need to do today for that?

You can change your mind as long as you always move forward.

So numb myself and self medicate. Genius answer.

What if the person you could have become is worse

wow you're toxic, maybe you should just kys.

Wouldn't call it numbing or medicating. It's called chilling out.

Clearly not as toxic as you.

You've never met a muslim but you hate them? Fuck man meet one. I hate this one damned muslim cause this fucker always shovels my sidewalk. And then to return the favor I try to shovel his before he shovels the snow but hes awake by like 6 a.m

Most westernized muslims are the most polite and caring fucks I know specially the older ones

6 feet under.

I don’t ever think about letting time just swing by, what a retarded self pity and destructive thinking that is...

Well, you know what to do.

need to do somethign find uer purpose learn something go somewhere help somoen see life make friends....

Muslims wake up early for Fajr

Life is just a series of cliché events on the walk towards the grave.

go to my downstairs neighbour's house?

I'm in love with a girl and have been for 3ish years not. We are both really awkward yet she's bubbly and cute. I asked her out the same year we first met but she said we didn't know each other well enough.

>I'm in love
Infatuated* Learn the difference, it will save you a lot of headache. I'm speaking from experience.

Fuck it, here's the difference:
Infatuation: Extreme attraction, you can't stop thinking about them and can't help yourself from smiling when you do so. You're suddenly a huge optimist, etc. You are crazy about them. It's not that special of a feeling; even though it feels exceptional and a one-time-only thing, it isn't. It's only one step away from a crush.

Love: You know that person very well, you know every flaw in their character. You know enough about them to be completly disgusted by them, but you still accept them as they are. It's a chill feeling, you don't feel crazy about them, you feel comfortable with them.

That being said, "we didn't know each other well enough" seems like a polite way to put you down, since dating is precisely to get to know each other. Ask her out again, tell her you'd like to get to know each other better, and if she refuses move on.

We had only met twice before and chatted on Facebook when I asked and we are both very awkward. I think infatuated was probably what I meant. Through, I always thought infatuation and crush were the same thing.

Which area of IT are you in? I thought about going to community college and getting an IT cert. I'm kinda scared to go for it because I've been told that IT can be a shit job.

Really hope things works out for you man. I work in a dead end job right now and I'm just trying to push through the pain the best as I can.

take it easy dude theyre similar words

Similar != synonim.

There's a difference and it's important when things don't work out. I spent a decade confused because of it and i'm trying to help a Sup Forumsro avoid that.

I actually appreciated it. Still a bit confused at to where crush comes into it, we've been chatting for 3 years wouldn't she be a crush by now?

crush comes before infatuation, i should have been clearer.

Ah okay, that makes sense. Would it be better to ask her out in person this time?