Help me impress a qt Asian

Help me Sup Forums!

So there's this girl I like who is one of the only things that still matters to me in life.

I was told that I haven't given her a reason to love me.

I'm going to write her a love song. She plays violin. I plan on mailing her some sheet music that I write, which will actually be part of a duet. (I play piano). She'll then have to set a time to play with me in order to hear the whole song.

I want it to be good to show I put time into it, but I don't want to make her part so hard that she can't play it. I also want to incorporate words into it if I can, but I don't even know to go about that.

Any advice?

I hate threads like this because it feels like some post-ironic jerk is mocking my younger self who actually did this type of shit.

If I was a girl I'd find this kinda shit adorable if I already had an interest in you. Even if it's bad

Just play the black keys and you'll make Chinese music

>I was told that I haven't given her a reason to love me.
dump her lol

>Asian
why did you include this part?

I can write the lyrics for you if you want

I would not recommend this at all but you know her better than I do so if you really think she'd like this then go ahead. Don't write lyrics though like really just don't. Just write a nice melody that conveys the emotions you have. But still this whole thing just seems like a bad idea I mean do you talk to her at all? Does she know anything about you?

This is the best advice OP

This. Don't be a spineless beta simp OP

Technically yes. East Asian music is particularly pentatonic just in general.
I half expected a shitpost about Pinkerton.

This is probably bait, but on the off chance it's not you need to clarify what your relationship with this girl actually is

all suspended chords. don't play a single goddamn third anywhere

it'll sound like Sting

ye asian bitches love gold on the ceiling

Just make a meme rap song called "Waifu" and wear a kimono in the video

Ask her if she's heard of Green Day

Yeah, no shit. You could've just said violin and Asian would've been implied

or fuck someone else
Love me or I'll fuck someone else bitch

play el scorcho for her while autistically staring at her for the duration of the song

never fails

It's not bait. So like, we never talk in person because we have somewhat different personalities and it's weird for people to see us talk. But we really got talking over text. We talked for over a year and she's amazing. Even so, she's has really strong views on trusting people too easily, so I need to make something big. She is kind of into romance stories so I figured something like would cut it. She's made decisions to stay my friend in the past after I've been a douche, so she's nice like that.

What would be your motivation for doing that? I'm curious.

TOP LEL. I actually considered that to be completely honest. I was
listening to this track called End of Asia and it was fire.

Then what?

Go into her room and read her diary.

I can't dump her because I'm still trying to win her over in the first place.