Going to get into my first fight tommorow, pretty nervous about it, any tips?

Going to get into my first fight tommorow, pretty nervous about it, any tips?

>other than don't be a pussy.

why

Fucked his girlfriend, without knowing she had a boyfriend cause she didn't care to tell me.

Kick him in the dick, no such thing as fighting dirty in a fight. If you need to grab and twist his balls clean off.

we told you not to talk about it. remember the rules, jeez...

Aim for the nose. if you're willing to go far enough, smash his head into the ground

Fuck off Brad Pitt

Keep your hands in front of you and move your head. Jab with your lead hand and counter with your power hand. If he tries to grab you or shoot for your legs I hope you know how to wrestle. Good luck user, everyone has a plan until they get hit

Does he know you didn't know he had a girl? Cause that's a bitch move.

If she didn't tell you and he wants to fight you instead of dumping his cheating bitch, he's basically a dickless cuck.

Never even talked to him

Keep yo head protected, you don't want to be KO'd do ya OP?

Never stay on the defensive, keep moving and throwing punchs

Forgot to add this is in school, and I'm a senior.

why dont you smak the bitch for getting you into that situation as well

I might, I'm already going to get suspended for fighting back

take a gun and shoot him

amazing idea

>Going to get into my first fight tommorow, pretty nervous about it, any tips?

Bring a gun. Shoot them in the kneecaps. Then spray them with lighter fluid and talk to them with an open box of strike-anywhere wooden matches in your hands. If they piss you off, toss a lit match their way.

Whooosh.

Is you can get into the right mindset where you can explode easy then you have a good chance of winning

Yeah, OP, if you're nervous going into a fight, don't fight.

If it's true she didn't tell you she was his girlfriend, if he has any sense at all, or isn't the Don of the mafia, that should be enough to get you out of the fight.

I lost count on how many threads about "having a first fight" made on this board. Offer your butthole, good luck.

just avoid it you horny fuck

Pull the back of his shirt over his head and proceed to lay haymakers into the bitch's face.

Hit the guy as hard as you can in the collarbone, doesn't take much force to break and hurts like a bitch when broke.

If he's bigger than you or for any reason you are worried you might lose make sure to get your first hit as hard as you can aimed to his liver, it will knock him out. You can look up why.

Be confident
Try to stay 45 degrees or more towards his side when he comes at you.
Have aggression in your movements as opposed to timidly moving in. Be like aggressive as dick when going in and moving out. Not soft and timid.
If he's getting punched in either wrap him up or back off. This applies to the ground as well. It's hard to get good punched on someone when they're 3 inches from your fist.

Try to lure him into positions where there's something behind him to push him over or into.

If he gets on top of you wrap your legs around him so he can't move above your waist.

Throat punch can be incredibly effective too. He'll start gagging and his throat will swell up so he can't breathe.

Don't be afraid to use eye gouged either. Its not instantly going to rip his eyes out it's just a good way to control his head.

Pulling the shirt over the head does work too.

Try to get him on the ground with you on top.

Knock the fuckers teeth out or just hit him in the nose and get him in a head lock and kick his legs out and slam his head into the ground

Try to stay in that spot that's just outside of the contact zone. Move to his side's when he comes at you.

If he gets close pick him the dick up and slam him down

If you can only get a leg keep it. People will laugh because you two will look like retarded but he will eventually fall down and be in the more vulnerable position.

Bring pepper spray.

Knees, Nuts, Neck and you will succeed.

Move to his side and swing don't just keep moving to his side.

Maybe find an open space and practice a few left hook right hook left hook combos for 15 minutes before you leave tomarrow.

Look at his stance.
If he is standing up straight with his hands up he's going to punch you. He's took boxing lessons.

If he's hunched over he was a wrestler and wants to get you on the ground.

If they are moving around with not center of balance that great news: that dude is not a fighter. Let him make the first punch and Dodge. Then you make your move.

Watch self defense tutorials on YouTube.

Sorry English not my first language...

Nah I'm kidding. I'm just high as fuck rite now.

Fighting dirty might feel wrong, but it will give you a better chance of winning.
And when you get that advantage, don't let it go, press it until you're enemy can fight no more.
If there are rules, it isn't a real fight, it's a game.

defend yourself at all times, follow my instructions at all times

I second this. Also if you do a proper warm up you'll be much faster and stronger. Do ten pushups per minute take a minute break while doing some dynamic stretches for two sets and then the same for body weight squats.

Unless you think that will make you look retarded.

For ground game since you only have a few hours look into double and single leg takedown. Any prep is better than no prep. And just the good ole fashion left hook right hook hay maker.

Positioning, angles, and footwork. Would probably be something that would help you the most but you might not have enough time to get a good enough under standing of it.

Full guard and half guard would be pretty important too.

I only mention these things because they're the most necessary and fundamental things I could think of. They aren't very complicated either.

Be agressive enough fast enough

Why bother fighting someone like that? Tell him to take that shit somewhere else and keep a tighter leash on his bitch.

But if you're dead set on fighting, don't just stand there waiting to get hit. Move, throw punches like mad, don't hit the poor retard when he's on the ground. Fighting advice really doesn't mean much without practice btw.

user try to talk it out with the guy first especially if hes not dead set on raping your asshole

I was in re corps my douchebag black belt red stripe (Mcmap not a real martial art) asked if anyone didn't believe the karate chip could work and would like to volunteer for the karate chop.

I was not sure on the first but was curious on the second and wanted to know. He jabbed me in the jugular with his knuckles slightly arched and i got really light headed.

Be light on your feet and keep your hands up
If hes charging you put your all into a hook aiming at his stomach

kidney shots are great too. a friend of mine playfully tapped mine walking through the store one day and it fucking hurt.

Ankle lock bbeats everyone too. Assuming you both end up on the ground. I've won more grappling matches with the ankle lock than anything. No one ever pays attention too there feet. You'll need to practice it a few times though. It's easy.

Don't say that stuff don't work in a real fight. Cuz he wont be able to walk without crutches for at least six weeks.

If you get him in an ankle lock and go through with it he will not be able to stand up afterwards.

It also won't work if he's wearing boots that go up to his calf either.

If your watching videos about arm bars and triangle chokes I really don't think your going to be able to pull those off without practicing first.

if your shorter than him then just charge at his ankles and flip him over,and then nigger stop him

I was nervous every time I fought growing up but I won 10 of twelve or so. Random fuck just ran up and started swinging when I wasn't paying attention.

You be gotta watch for that crap. That'll get you every time.

Are you or this person athletic. Do you ever watch mma.

Would you say you or him have an aggressive mentality?

Kicking from your back on the ground is pretty useful too.

Hit him in the balls and run like a bitch. If he catches you, hit him with pepper spray.

Don't try to fight fair if you're unsure that you can beat him.

If possible avoid all the mma bullshit you're probably thinking about and get him in a choke. Lock him down, close your elbow on the hand you've got across his throat and use the free hand to push his head forward. Don't stop until he goes limp

The pancreas is so fragile that it puts down even the strongest mma fighters in seconds. Do some anatomy research. Not joking will knock the wind out of someone and make you look super strong

Bring a knife

This is bullshit. Never let your back touch the ground and if it does go full retard freakout and GET THE FUCK UP.

If you don't know what you're doing, don't get in the fight. I knew a kid in highschool who's head hit the sidewalk in just the way it took to kill him. Got pushed off a lawn and onto the sidewalk and was dead before anyone knew what happened.

Whatever is compelling you to get into a street fight is simply not worth it. If someone needs to get hurt, by all means hurt them, but do not "fight" them.

May sound dumb as hell but pocket sand. Will your pockets with sands and wait. Throw sand in his eyes.

Dont talk while fighting.
Breathe. Keep your hands up and do not lower your head.

Keep him at bay with your lead hand. Throw fakes. Switch the pattern up. Doing be afraid to get in close and dont underestimate how bad a swift hook to the kidneys are.

Get the first punch and aim for the throat.

Choke holds and wrestling moves.

Here's a tip, before he can attack you, duck low and suck his dick real good.

dont do it op save ur shame just live life help people go for it be a great person turn the other cheek love people do good

>Asking Sup Forums for fight advice

Keep your hands up niglet

Hit him with knowledge

punch him in the chin aka the button, he will knock straight out

Keep your hands up to block your face. You'd be surprised how much you can take, and how little it takes to knock someone out.

put on a motorcycle helmet and grab a hammer and knife OP

look up what a liver punch is

but seriously though just walk up and act as if you are going to apologise then headbutt him squarely in the nose