I accidentally bought Dead by Daylight in a bundle and then again when I was drunk, so free steam game

I accidentally bought Dead by Daylight in a bundle and then again when I was drunk, so free steam game.

All you need to do is write a 50 to 55 word entry on why you want/deserve the game

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/lordebyron/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313717924/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

game is really fucking ass game is really fucking ass game is really fucking ass game is really fucking ass game is really fucking ass game is really fucking ass game is really fucking ass why would anyone want a shitty shit game for shitty shit people with shitty shit taste lol thegam e SUCKS xxddd my steam is angeyellow thank s

I don't deserve it, but I want it to give to a friend who likes it but never bought because 2expensive for him
thanks for the chance
steamcommunity.com/id/lordebyron/

Well, you're a faggot so you don't get it.

Noble cause. I like it. You're probably lying, but oh well. Sent.

All my life i have worked hard to make ends meet for my family. My father passed away when i was 6 and left me as the sole provider since. My mother has been ill for many years now and is currently bedridden. All that can change though. Through hard work, dedication, and a free copy of dead by daylight. Pls help someone in need steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313717924/

Well, I like that so how about another game? Alien: Isolation, Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim & the Grave, or Tyranny - Portrait Pack. Tyranny might not be a game, idk

based OP delivers!!
thanks!!!

Why the fuck you have 130 hrs on it

he's going to resell the key on g2a, that's why

rofl scammed.

Do i get to choose?

because it's...fun?
yeah well, i can't prove to you guys that i won't, but i won't.

Yessir, the Tyranny is a DLC, so pick from the other two

If so alien isolation, should still be for thomas the dank engine. Thanks op

yoo im late, do you have any free game left op?

Alien isolation. Thanks a lot

What's your ID name? Too lazy to log into a browser, sorry

The Total War game, das it

The number is the best i got 76561198313717924

The link is also in my application

Accept my invite, I can't message you otherwise