Thinking about trying to become a trap without disrupting my daily life. What does Sup Forums think about this?

Thinking about trying to become a trap without disrupting my daily life. What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilLZ8uw5KDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop being mentally ill

seek professional help for your mental illness

I've been doing it in secret for 2 years OP AMA!

How do you keep people from finding out?

It's something I don't share with anyone, and I've never shown my face.
I'm also mega careful to hide everything from my clothes to my girly routines to making sure my pics don't have revealing stuff in them like exif data or recognizable objects etc.

I haven't meet up with anyone yet though. But there's lotsa ways to do that discretely too

and when I mean share I mean like, I don't talk about it with anybody.

I spend all day whoring myself on kik and Sup Forums and stuff to anons though lool

bump

I think i'll try to work on my body first before I start the shaving and all the important things. Thank you!

have you ever crossdressed in the real world? like, going outside n shit?
I normally crossdress to fap, haven't even taken pics or publish it anywhere, but last halloween i got all dressed, used a wig and one of those mouth covers the docs use and went to a gay bar to dance. I had to get out of the house dressed normally, then go to a discrete motel downtown and paid for the whole night, left my car there and got an uber for the bar. Spent the party dancing with other traps and getting feeled by a bunch of fags, then went back to the motel, changed clthes and back to my parents house. It was expensive but it was worth it

I wish ): I'm not brave enough. That kinda sounds like a dream

Do both user it feels really nice to keep yourself shaved and stuff.
I take super good care of my nails and exfoliate/moisturize too in secret. It's kinda therapeutic

How about this?

Become a little princess for a day.

youtu.be/ilLZ8uw5KDM

>stop being mentally ill
the epitome of normie advice

could I get the video's title so I can pull it up on another device?

im planning on repeating it this new year maybe.
I didnt do it before because i was afraid of being recognized, but i covered that with the wig and the mouth covering thing. Just with those 2 things you could be wearing your normal clothes and people wouldn't recognize you, trust me, i tested it. The other thing was being recognized in my car while driving away from home or getting back, but i solved it with the motel. In fact, it took me like 5 tries to do it, i went as far as dressing in the motel and almost calling the uber twice and couldn't do it until this last halloween. Let me tell you one last thing, the gay community is NOT as friendly as activists paint it, so be careful if you ever do it, it's very hard to run/fight in heels and stockings

Here

Esteban Larrache - Transformed in a girl for a Day

aw I'm really glad you finally did it user. those culminating moments are the absolute best.

I know how nuts other traps are/how most of the lgbt community can be. And how dangerous going out could be too.. especially cus I only weigh like 100 lbs. I mean I have rape fantasies and stuff but I don't wanna end up in the emergency room with freaking aids you know

raped is the least of your worries
fags are bitchy, jealous, mean and they're as agressive as any straight guy or worse, and since it's almost all men in there, punching is fair game. Also, they know you're a guy, you're not fooling them, so they'll treat you real bad. While i was there they actually beat the living shit out of a another trap because some fag's boyfriend went on to talk to him and the fag caught them while flirting. I mention it because in movies and common culture gay bars are very happy places and it's not until you get there that you see that they're worse than normal bars

It's already too late because you normally wouldn't have made a thread about something like this.

wtf thats just stupid. there's gotta be better ways to find people like us without being worried of fucking dying x_x

that almost sounds exaggerated or something though. like missing info maybe?

you have a misconception of what "people like us" really entails. The world is a big violent place and once you introduce men fucking men into the equation shit gets bad fast.

As a faggot this seems exaggerated to me, but then again I'm in the Midwest and have a boyfriend of 2 years and haven't felt the need to go in a gay bar since, so maybe I'm missing something recently idk.

He's just trying to help, he thinks I'm kinda naive. It's ok the sentiment could do a lot of people here a lot of good.

East Coast, major southern metropolitan area. We probably have the most unreported male on male sexual assaults in the country here. I'm an EMT, a weekend at the ER here will see at least 3 men with fresh anal fissures and lots of unanswered questions.

nope. I was there, watched the whole thing. Think about this for a second, some gay guys are just like girls, they see their boyfriends talking to someone else and right then and there they hate that someone else. The only difference is that girls normally hate peacefully and from far away, but guys don't do that. Since it's all males, most of them are half drunk and they just gave a reason to punch somebody, punches fly right away. At least that's how it is here in Mex

>without disrupting my daily life
Impossible.

Makes sense, although I gotta ask what's it like inside it how does it usually go when u hit or get hit on, what if u say no or u breakup are they as crazy as girls and key your car and shit?

they're just as crazy as girls, except they're as strong as gym goers, so they won't key your car, they'll do stupider stuff, heavier stuff.
According to a couple friends of mine, the most dangerous thing you can do is reject their advances with anything that isn't "my bf is here", they say that shit get ugly fast and that they gang up on the rejecter.

I don't wanna say this but that sounds like fear mongering idk user.

Dont do it. It will make your race and country look weak

I imagine some germanfag stoically saying this in broken english standing in front of his wall hung flag

then go ahead and try it yourself, i mean, don't let the warning of someone else who has been inside those places stop you

So like a cross dresser who just does it on the Weekend

That's how Rome fell, moral degeneracy. He'd have a point.

I do it. Pretending to be a girl is fun

>i dont know history but like to pretend i do
Rome fell for an absolute shitload of reasons over an incredible period of time, moral degeneracy had very little to do with it.

>being this autist while replying to a meme in a meme thread
Wew lad

if i wasnt autistic i wouldn't be here

if you can do it....do it!

there are a lot of fucking guys who want traps and would take good care of you!

I want a trap....so she can stay home play games and be pretty for me when i get home. thats all i ask...that she take good care of herself.

Fair enough.