Is Russia really this "white"?

Is Russia really this "white"?

are you really this retarded?

they all deserve to die

Well, unlike you we are not 50% mexican and black.

They wouldn't want the non-whites marching there

well at least we're not 50% mongolian like you fuckers

What you mean by this white? They look like average Russians.

Why not 80% or 90%? If you made numbers up do it right.

I'm 100% pure mongolian blood and proud of it, golden horde heritage, so fuck off Tyrone.

My name is Juan Pablo Maria Escobar Demarcos Condoza, get it right Lyosha.

This is the Russian defense minister.
Russians are mixed people, ironically they're the most multicultural country in all of Europe.

I don't even understand this. You're a mongolian but you hate niggers? Did they tell you that you're equal to whites as well?

>Did they tell you that you're equal to whites as well?
Of course not. Mongols > whites.

Russians aren't white or non white, you moron. Russian is the person who considers himself to be Russian, speaks Russian and is into Russian culture. We come in every appearance possible from Nordic blondes to Asians, we are mixed with everything possible except the black people because we never had any interaction with them.
You Americans should realize that race and ethnicity are totally different things.

Actually according to all these retarded IQ stats racists in pol post Asians are more smart than whites. Though it's all bullshit and all the races are intellectually equal and these stats are explainable by historical and economic reasons.
Is it supposed to be bad? Also we aren't European. Shoygu is based as fuck, he is a real patriot who has hugely improved our army.

fuck drumpf and fuck wh**e """""""people"""""""

>Is it supposed to be bad? Also we aren't European
I can reognize you kikes from miles away
Disgusting behaviour, Russia should not be the gibsmedat state for all the Caucasians and steppe gooks

>Russia
>wh*te
gtfo burger there are no wh*es in Russia

Death to wh*tes

yes, come here and you will get proofs

>whites
>all religion is ridiculed
>homosexuality is a human right and godly
>transsexuals must be defended to the death
>killing babies is freedom
Oppose any of those concepts, and it will be majority whites rushing to hang you. Even the so called right will call you incompatible with Western civilisation if you offend gays (it's become so ingrained in culture that conservatives too will die for those ideals) Now lets look at Russia

>true to God
>freedom for all men to worship their faith, protecting all religions with blasphemy laws
>homosexual deviancy is actively fought against, children are shielded from it
>trannies are punchlines of jokes and not taken seriously

Seeing more and more mudslimes in St Petersburg.

You can only believe that ridiculous shit because you've never met niggers, except perhaps some university student that's from the top 1 % African intelligence.

What is it with Sup Forums obsession with Russia lately?
Back off, let us be irrelevant

Americans still believe in 19th century racial ideologies despite always talking about how le tolerant they are. I remember one ''polish'' american being butthurt that we don't consider him to be one of us yet black guy who was actually born here and speaks our language is our countryman. They are barbaric and fucking stupid.

only 1.2% population have mongolian heritage, you are just dumb Juan

do you see at least 1 mongolian face on oppic?

I should have guessed that only a burger can make such threads

>all the races are intellectually equal
Then why niggers didn't invent a wheel?

polacks might be raiding, not crossposters but real retards posting on pol 24/7