This button appears on your wall. It affects all living organisms on the planet. What do you do?

This button appears on your wall. It affects all living organisms on the planet. What do you do?

How many times can you click it? Like could I just sit there and hit it every minute to screw with everyone?

Also, depending on how the transition works, hundreds of thousands people would probably die (say youre in a car and you suddenly become smaller, thats gonna be a bad day).
But might as well press it, see if I'm hot, if not, switch back.

that is precisely how it works, have fun!

What happens if I press on it really hard until it breaks?

Half the population get both types of genitals, the other half becomes nullos. For breaking it you get no genitals and everyone else is randomly selected until the button is repaired.

I'd press it, play with myself, press it again.

Personally as OP, I'd press it and then hide it a way and keep it secret forever for no one to find and live happily ever after as a girl

>Shoot load into air
>Click it
>Swallow cum as it falls.
>Click it
>No Homo

>cum in hand
>click it
>put cum inside me
>have son that is 100% my genetic material
>click it
>fuck the shit out of perfect daughter

haha

>wait for op to finally have reassignment surgery
>click it

TOP POST

well thats new...

sounds like a plan

I'd probably use it to fuck celebrities and politicians and shit, you know, people who would really be fucked if they woke up as the opposite sex.
I'd just turn them, and threaten to destroy the button if they don't have sex with me

Mam what if all it changed was chest and genitals, and the rest of you stayed exactly the same. And if you had small tits, you get a small dick, and vice versa. Wild.

All I keep thinking about are all of the Transexuals screaming "Nooooooooo!" ... when they change back.

>click it
>finally don't have to suck girlfriends dick
>feel less beta

>twist
>she's not gay and won't date me now that I'm a woman
>click it
>suck girlfriends dick to keep relationship normal
>beta is okay

What happens to pregnant people?

Miscarriage

I'd click it if only to force everyone here to say it with me: Madame President!

It'd still be Trump tho

turns inverted penises into real vaginas and arm muscle dicks into real dicks

Warcraft?

OH MY GOD FEMALE TRUMP WOULD STEAL SHILLARY'S DREAM OF BEING FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
PRESS IT
I M W I T H H E R

roll

Yeah, but what about the guy who has had three kids?

>Thinking people would care if everyone was switched.

the fetus magically transfers to who ever fathered the baby and makes them pregnant, the baby also changes sex too, god hates abortion after all

>New slogan
>"Grab me by the pussy"

Click it every few minutes just to fuck with people.

Ah

Only reason I voted for Hillary was to have a female President. As long as one of the candidates is a woman, I'm With Her!

if you had a daughter and you pressed the button you'd have a son and if you had a son and pressed the button you'd have a daughter, so there is still a chance of gay sex either way

>taking piss in urinal
>suddenly pissing all over the damn place
>no idea what happened
>was son get's raped in by sex crazed switched people
>was wife beats me
>life in reverse shambles

I'd care user.

But all the men would now be completely inexperienced girls who don’t know how to please women with their dicks... me thinks you’d be unhappy...

Plus like...everyone will be fucked up mentally... all the men would be whiney, all the women would be...whiney... theres no win here user...no win...

pure and utter chaos indeed, but at least I would still be a girl with a working actual vagina that bleeds and pops out people

Not the trannies. They know how to handle both sides.

...Would Caitlin Jenner be Bruce again in this scenario?

no, fake vaginas become real ones and fake penises become real ones, but if pressed again they turn back into surgical fakes

Timey Wimey Chromosomes

>This button appears on your wall. It affects all living organisms on the planet. What do you do?
Avoid touching it at all costs. We can't have women running the world.

SHIT HES RIGHT!!!