Hey b/ros, i Want to break up with the girl i'm with since some time (2010)...

Hey b/ros, i Want to break up with the girl i'm with since some time (2010). I need advices on how to do so without being a duchebag...(pic for interest)

"Hey, this the guy you with since some time. You the girl I with since some time. I no longer want."

No matter what you will be a douche bag to her. So good luck with that.

everyone in Sup Forums is a khv, who the fuck here can give legit advice

what is a khv? Similar to autism or aspies?

I really need to know how to tell her...i never broke up with anyone before...

Sit her down and tell her you're not happy. And just talk about it with her. It can go two ways, She will be mad or she will cry.

What to do if she's mad and what if she cry?

Ask to downgrade to fuckbuddy. That way you keep the benefits of sex without the commitment

Eurf... Sex is part of why i want to break up (i'm bored...kind of a duchebag thing to say but it's not the only thing i'm bored with her)

I really feels like shit...

No other advices?

You could just oh, I don't know, be an adult and tell her you want to try new things. Ask her if there's anything she'd like to try, etc.

Yep, good one... Now, what new things could de try?,..

Dude, just end it.

You could fuck one of her friends to really end it.

Dubsish thread.

Humph... Nope...^^

Even if i dont love anymore, i still respect her...

Make her hate you. That's the easiest way.

How?

Any other reasons for breaking up?

The monotony of life with her, i'm bored ans feel literraly old...

Would you rather be alpha or beta about it?

Stop being a pussy. Be an adult and talk it out. How hard is it to talk to people?

Beta, but what are the two ways?

It's hard cause it bas been long i think

Do you live together?

Nvm, that was an autistic question

Send her a text. That is how I do it and it works well.

If you want to be beta about it and make her hate you, then just start loseing your patience with her. Also, start complaining about her to her face and shit. Just passive agressive bullshit to snowball up to a either her breaking up with you, or an arguement to break it off.

i just broke up with my gf of a year about 2 weeks ago, best thing to do is to tell her you are struggling to grow as a person in the relationship and you can see that she is too.SHE WILL BE PISSED AND EMOTIONAL AND FIRST, but she'll get over it and start to respect you for sying that. Hope it helps Sup Forumsrother

We dont live together because we were doing our studies in different towns

Yea, it help...