Why are there so many atheists in France?

Why are there so many atheists in France?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we don't live in the Middle Age anymore.

I'm chocked that the United States are the only developed nation with Italy with a lot of religious people, I know they are mostly Southerners and with all the scientists, NASA etc they have, damn.

They aren't retarded.

>They aren't retarded.

Soon they will all be mooselimbs :DDDDD

>E*ropeans

>Because we don't live in the Middle Age anymore.

the decline of christianity only allows for islam to grow more

....quickly in europe. you shouldn't be celebrating it

Thanks to the FreeMasons and Republican niggers

Said the Soviet fuck who had state atheism shoved down his throat for 70 years.
You don't really believe in Jesus Ivan, you just say you're Russian Orthodox to prove your loyalty to Russia but not for spiritual reasons

anal sex, they're all into it

Social programming. Merchant knows atheists have the lowest birth rates.

We have a higher birth rate than all continental Europe although it is too low. It pisses me off the people who are glad because we have only 2 children by woman, actually 1.9 child by white woman, it's not enough, we need at 2.1-2.2 children by white woman.

The Bible belt Poland, Romania, Croatia, Italy, Portugal don't have children.

Catholicism is a cuck religion
Protestantism is a sect
Islam is no fun allowed
Judaism mutilates your dick

Because there are a lot of reasonable people in France.

And if any of you retarded religionniggers could actually refute this with any point other than "LE EBIN FEDORA :--DDDDD", please do.

Cause they are smart.

They are just very vocal here.

No, Christianity is not cucked, sure it is on the left of the political spectrum but it is not cucked. There are some but they just are the ones that shout the loudest.

it's 1.6 per european woman, keeping in mind a lot of those women are from southern and eastern europe, and like 3.4 for african and middle eastern ones.

>pope literally kisses muslims' feet
>not cucked

your country is like 99% catholic

I'm an atheist. Christianity, both Catholicism and Protestantism, has caused a great deal of violence in my country and I am trying to distance myself from it as much as I can. Christians are traitors to the country.

>La Fille de l'Église

JUST

>not Christian
>blames all shit on Christians
>feels relieved
Cuck

>not Christian
>says religion causes misery
>shits on pope when pope does kindness
Fool

did you even read what I wrote ? this is so frustrating, it always go over your head

Of course to you, bending over and conditioning millions into letting in hostile, hateful and barbaric subhumans is kindness.
Christians are also likely to oppose any sort of self defense against them.

Looks like a pleasant conference of aged cowboys.

Atheism is the symptom of a dying and decaying civilization. Its logical consequence is the rejection of the absolute/metaphysical, which in turn leads to moral and cultural relativism. Plumeting birth rates, increasing apathy and mass migration to fill the "gap" left behind by a low number of births follow. The so-called New Atheists and those who subscribe to a Marxist (teleological) view of history love to see this as a sign that their civilization is maturing and that they are the forerunners of a new world, while in fact they are the beginning of the end: the faithless will not inherit the world, and simply cannot by virtue of the very basis of their system.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
The numbers dictate the opposite of what these New Atheists preach: Europe has not outgrown Christianity, Christianity has outgrown Europe. It's stable in the Americas, growing modestly in the Near East and growing spectacularly in Africa and the Far East. It's in decline in only one region in the world, and that's the region where there are more deaths than native births.

I agree with everything you've said. There's a similar view put forward in Huntington's Clash of Civilizations. The decline of Christianity is only present in one of the world's civilizations, but as the world searches for identity in the midst of globalization, Christianity continues to grow outside the west.

Better drink metho to counteract this bleach.