How does wanting to fuck my niece just because she's "underge" equate to mental illness?

How does wanting to fuck my niece just because she's "underge" equate to mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cloeromagnoli/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if that's your niece, she isn't just underage, she's a fucking kid user

Why are you trolling Sup Forums when you could be developing new skills or travelling?

I don't think it makes you mentally ill, just sexually deviant to the highest degree

It's still all just imaginary lines in the sand.

Because your retarded

> fucking kid
I like you

>How does textbook definition of something equate to something?

Kys

I want to fuck her to
If you do it take a video of it, and make sure u shove it up her ass

yeah, see? I'm not some creep. There are other guys who aren't just virtue signalling and being honest who share the same desire.

Thanks for the (you) faggot, and here is yours

It's not his niece.

Roy Moore says it's ok, and that's good enough for me!

nb4 old enough to pull em up old enough to pull em down...

honestly trying to justify having sex with a kid is just as bad as the act itself... do the world and her a favor and kys before you do that... kthanx

it's too easy to make people lash out emotionally.
all you have to do is talk about fucking children, killing dogs, killing kids, abusing old and disabled people.

>you shouldn't joke about those things

why? why the fuck not? who fucking cares? people's emotions are a joke.

I have seen her naked pictures.

I bet those tight leggings show off her cute little ass. Post more OP

this

whats your psn???

No shit Sherlok

meh

Wait is she a Magic Kingdom model?
>only few will actually know what that means

Always knew Peter was a pervert.

pot calling the kettle black....

you're pretty edgy huh

It's probably the feds.

with context clues putting 2 and 2 together it sounds like some cp shit on tor

MODS MODS MODS

Seriously, there are pic of her naked in the shower with another girl, I am sure the OP have it. I not want to be banned.

die normie

I once saw a video of a guy fucking an 85 year old. He dropped her though. I dont think she was ok.

mods its starting to get dangerous in here... we need a lifeline!!!

When a neurotypical looks at someone of their preferred gender, they look at them with a sexual instinct, and when they see a child, they look at them with a maternal/paternal instinct. In a pedophile's brain, the neuron reds are wired differently, causing a sexual instinct every time they see a child.

It's not so much a mental illness, as you're usually born with it (like homosexuality, per se), but it is a problem, considering children can't consent. So please don't fuck your niece.

>children can't consent.
you realise that is just a meme, right?
the issue is sex with children that dont formally consent, usually from desperate and horny pedos, but consensual sex with kids happens all the time nonetheless

instagram.com/cloeromagnoli/

chill

You right

I am 95% sure, it is her. Post her naked pic in the shower. I dare you.

She's a spanish clothing model who has an instagram

The mental illness is being attracted to someone who isn't sexually mature. You are retarded and will live a shitty life.

anyone know or have info on how to mess with this?

sexual maturity is the age of when a body can reproduce. what fucking logic is that then?

i'd hit it just because she is sexy

bro chill lmao. just google 12 year old titty and call the feds real quick

it's of her sitting on a couch wearing a yellow shirt. literally of all this stuff is on her instagram

Fake. Photo shop

Because kids don't know the results of there actions. Adults are supposed to help kids not fuck them up mentally.