>Proudly made in the United States!

Go step on a landmine

>step on a land mine
>doesn't explode
>Made in America!

Someone needs some Agent Orange.

>Americans try to kill a few plants
>poison their own troops and allies instead

Vietnam you son of a bitch, if you greentext me again I swear, I'll kill myself and you'll feel sorry!

good banter

Hey, you dullwitted traitor, you aren't me, for I am the real American that was combating this commie son-of-a-bitch! You're probably an illegitimate pleb that fabricates replies to cram onto Reddit. Sorry wastrel of crap.
And as for and his consistent responses, allow me to trample all over his piss-stained strip of soviet-puppet Hell.
Our landmines seem to be so effective that as the years go by they provide a massive splinter in your slanty eyeballs, and discrepancies with effectivity occurred more often with your shit-tier ragtag nonsense of domestic firearms. They were so bad that even Chinese and Soviet shit outclassed them.
And yeah, we made mistakes with Agent Orange, but you conducted more by allowing your country to be ruled by the Soviets in the first place.

>Made in Australia

please no bully eeeeeeeeeeeee

>be American
>spend millions of dollars to blow up trees kill tapirs
>step into a 5 cent spike trap
>lose both legs and penis to gangrene

>... and Vietnamese are born with birth defects decades after war is over

Nice try, yung gatsby

>U.S. FDA Approved
"defective" for Vietnamese
normal and healthy by American standards

based Vietnam

SHUT THE FUCK UP ZIPPERHEAD

BASED
A
S
E
D

I sell your nails. Vietnam makes nails and I sell.
Agent Orange is very sad. American children have birth defects too. We get cancer. I am very sorry Vietnam. Please forgive me.
It is very sad!

wtf I love Vietnam now